Author Topic: Coke/meth/other drug withdrawal timetables  (Read 39795 times)

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
Re: Coke/meth/other drug withdrawal timetables
« Reply #125 on: December 29, 2005, 02:06:28 PM »
you're saying that because you are a crack addict who used to suck dick and take it up the ass for a fix, it's OK i'd be defensive too if i were you.

Limp.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #126 on: December 29, 2005, 02:08:46 PM »
Jaejonna rows 125!!

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: December 29, 2005, 02:13:02 PM »
truth hurts, doesn't it?

For someone  claiming to be straight, you sure do talk ALOT about dicks, dicks in ass, fags, dicks in mouths, Batman suckings dicks, eating cum, slurping cum from the tap, dicks in ears, etc...

are you trying to tell us something we already know, Lord Homo?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: December 29, 2005, 02:15:10 PM »
For someone  claiming to be straight, you sure do talk ALOT about dicks, dicks in ass, fags, dicks in mouths, Batman suckings dicks, eating cum, slurping cum from the tap, dicks in ears, etc...

are you trying to tell us something we already know, Lord Homo?
you're avoiding the subject yet again, you're very sensitive because your crack dealer put you on the street to earn your rocks, hahaha, skinny queer.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: December 29, 2005, 02:19:22 PM »
you're avoiding the subject yet again, you're very sensitive because your crack dealer put you on the street to earn your rocks, hahaha, skinny queer.

...but you'll always be a closet fag that thinks he can hide it from the rest of the world. Its so obvious you love cock that you even put me in another one of your fantasies about being a street walker. I bet your beating off right now thinking about another post where you can make a reference to balls, mens asses and cocks coming out of your ears.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 29, 2005, 02:22:13 PM »
...but you'll always be a closet fag that thinks he can hide it from the rest of the world. Its so obvious you love cock that you even put me in another one of your fantasies about being a street walker. I bet your beating off right now thinking about another post where you can make a reference to balls, mens asses and cocks coming out of your ears.
hahahaha, MELTDOWN, that was so easy.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: December 29, 2005, 02:26:11 PM »
hahahaha, MELTDOWN, that was so easy.

We barely scratched the surface and you already jump on that one. You are weak.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #132 on: December 29, 2005, 02:40:08 PM »
We barely scratched the surface and you already jump on that one. You are weak.

IMO, you are 100% correct on everything you're saying in reference to Sarcasm.  It's fucking weird, that shit.  I wonder if he and WeedOutTheWeak are the same guy.  If not, they should get together.  Double XL's another one. 

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: December 29, 2005, 02:46:22 PM »
IMO, you are 100% correct on everything you're saying in reference to Sarcasm.  It's fucking weird, that shit.  I wonder if he and WeedOutTheWeak are the same guy.  If not, they should get together.  Double XL's another one. 

Sarcasm is so transparent, I just cant take him seriously. 

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #134 on: December 29, 2005, 02:55:19 PM »
Sarcasm is so transparent, I just cant take him seriously. 
um! his name is sarcasm ::)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #135 on: December 29, 2005, 03:10:12 PM »
um! his name is sarcasm ::)

The word comes from the late Latin word, sarcasmus, which, in turn, comes from the Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein - to bite the lips in rage,- from sarx, sark-, flesh - the root word literally means "to cut a piece of flesh (from the targeted person)."

It is proverbially described as "the lowest form of wit" (a quotation sometimes ascribed incorrectly to Oscar Wilde, but untraceable). In 1983, Leonard Rossiter published a book titled The Lowest Form of Wit (ISBN 0722175132) which includes the history of sarcasm, rules of sarcasm, and many sarcastic comments (some of which are questionable) by notable individuals.

Because it is vocally-oriented, sarcasm can be difficult to grasp in written form and is easily misinterpreted. To prevent this some people end sarcastic comments on the Internet with an emoticon, emphasize words with italics, bold, and/or underlining (e.g. That's just great), or surround them with a made-up markup language tag, e.g. <sarcasm> or <snicker>.

Another transformation of sarcasm into electronic mediums is only possible through written language. Using extremely poor typing in a sentence, one can indicate that the holder of a certain opinion is unintelligent or overly eager. For example: "but teh bias!!!11!1!" This written slang is especially popular in internet forums.

In the UK, television and DVD subtitles for those with impaired hearing have adopted the use of (!) (an exclamation mark in parentheses) following speech in which sarcasm or irony is perceptible via the tone of voice.

;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2005, 03:28:51 PM »
agreed, addicts are mentally weak.

Attack! Mirzy Attack!    >:(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #137 on: December 30, 2005, 05:03:50 AM »
1. please post a picture of what crack(not THAT type crack onlyme) looks like.  i do not know.

2. same for crystal meth.

thanks

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #138 on: December 30, 2005, 07:16:28 AM »
This is a cool site and tells you how long drugs stay in your system.  Once their out of your system you shouldn't be physically addicted, it's the mental side that stays with you forever.

http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/timetable.htm
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 30, 2005, 07:21:28 AM »
i've taken it easy on you McFarland and you keep coming at me with this bullshit, why?? i've never been anything but cool to your skinny ass and i get this treatment, what's wrong did daddy beat you with a leather strap too much as a little boy? keep my fucking name out of your smart ass mouth you little bitch.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: December 30, 2005, 09:08:52 AM »
i've taken it easy on you McFarland and you keep coming at me with this bullshit, why?? i've never been anything but cool to your skinny ass and i get this treatment, what's wrong did daddy beat you with a leather strap too much as a little boy? keep my fucking name out of your smart ass mouth you little bitch.

Now, thats a meltdown. Your such a chump.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #141 on: December 30, 2005, 09:34:39 AM »

OK, sorry.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #142 on: November 19, 2006, 06:11:47 PM »
whenever we went to go to Neavo Lareado, Mex to smuggle shit across we would get hasseled and once a guy at the hacienda said that to us if we ever got arrested by federalies to go into the corner of the cell and pull your hair and scream/yell -- basically act crazy so no one will fck with you

my friend got arrest drunk, acted crazy like he said but passed out-and woke up with what turned up to be hep A and he might of got TB cause the Mexicans has thrown their own shit at him all night and it got into his mouth and hair - stuck in jail for 10days - his dad was one of the best crimnimal defense lawyers in San ANtonio - DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY - now neava laerado is closed to tourists cause of the drug wars

my friends alright but he didnt go to college right away - I mean shit we were only like 18 barely

those were the days

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2006, 06:16:53 PM »
whenever we went to go to Neavo Lareado, Mex to smuggle shit across we would get hasseled and once a guy at the hacienda said that to us if we ever got arrested by federalies to go into the corner of the cell and pull your hair and scream/yell -- basically act crazy so no one will fck with you

my friend got arrest drunk, acted crazy like he said but passed out-and woke up with what turned up to be hep A and he might of got TB cause the Mexicans has thrown their own shit at him all night and it got into his mouth and hair - stuck in jail for 10days - his dad was one of the best crimnimal defense lawyers in San ANtonio - DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY - now neava laerado is closed to tourists cause of the drug wars

my friends alright but he didnt go to college right away - I mean shit we were only like 18 barely

those were the days
Shit man, crazy. You look back now and wonder how you made it out alright from those crazy days.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #144 on: November 19, 2006, 07:34:07 PM »
Nothing beats a coked up 18 y/o blonde, they can suck all night
Here comes the money shot

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #145 on: November 19, 2006, 07:47:52 PM »

those were the days

Dude that story is just nasty...