Author Topic: Obama has been pursuing a peaceful diplomatic solution for weeks behind the scen  (Read 1319 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
A good or bad thing?

Secretary of State John Kerry has been ridiculed in some quarters for having “accidentally” raised the idea that is now central to the deal being worked on -- if not yet fully worked out -- to turn Syria’s chemical weapons over to Russia for safekeeping and prompt destruction under U.N. supervision.

In fact, the idea had been discussed on and off for weeks in a “very tight circle,” one administration official said -- a circle that included Kerry, the president, National Security Advisor Susan Rice and U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power. It surfaced in public in the Israeli press over the weekend, and Kerry and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov had talked about it well before that.

And Obama said in interviews Monday night that he and Russian President Vladimir Putin had discussed the idea at the G-20 last week. “This wasn’t an accident,” said one top White House official.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/10/syria-attack_n_3900671.html?1378832543

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
A good or bad thing?

Secretary of State John Kerry has been ridiculed in some quarters for having “accidentally” raised the idea that is now central to the deal being worked on -- if not yet fully worked out -- to turn Syria’s chemical weapons over to Russia for safekeeping and prompt destruction under U.N. supervision.

In fact, the idea had been discussed on and off for weeks in a “very tight circle,” one administration official said -- a circle that included Kerry, the president, National Security Advisor Susan Rice and U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power. It surfaced in public in the Israeli press over the weekend, and Kerry and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov had talked about it well before that.

And Obama said in interviews Monday night that he and Russian President Vladimir Putin had discussed the idea at the G-20 last week. “This wasn’t an accident,” said one top White House official.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/10/syria-attack_n_3900671.html?1378832543

LOL. They can claim whatever they want but it doesn't make it true. Not surprising a sucker like you buys this. Obama and co. got played hard by Russia.

How stupid are you? The only people who buy the "Kerry said it on purpose as part of their behind-the-scenes games" are the sycophantic Obama cocksuckers like yourself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL. They can claim whatever they want but it doesn't make it true. Not surprising a sucker like you buys this. Obama and co. got played hard by Russia.

How stupid are you? The only people who buy the "Kerry said it on purpose as part of their behind-the-scenes games" are the sycophantic Obama cocksuckers like yourself.

I didn't say I bought into it.  I asked if this was a good or bad thing.  

I don't see a need to call me a name like that...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I didn't say I bought into it.  I asked if this was a good or bad thing.  

I don't see a need to call me a name like that...

Your non-stop pandering for this clown is comical at this point. You deserve to be made fun of. You are a sycophantic Obama guy and your posts over the last few weeks only support that claim.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Your non-stop pandering for this clown is comical at this point. You deserve to be made fun of. You are a sycophantic Obama guy and your posts over the last few weeks only support that claim.

alrighty then. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Why does it not surprise me that they will call this a win for obama.... how much do you want to bet that people will be calling this move genius, inspired, that he is the greatest president in US history..

man fuck this man and every piece of shit yes man he surrounds himself with.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Nonsense.  The Obeezy administration has been owned and humiliated on this issue.  They are desperately trying to find a way to pretend that they got a win on this.  The Democrat spin machine is in high gear throwing bullshit at the wall to see what sticks.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
At this point anything other than a military strike looks like backing down. Now if they would have stressed from the beginning that the syrian government had the alternative option of turning over its weapons to prevent US retaliation they wouldn't look so bad.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I guess my Q is...

"anything less than a military strike looks like backing down"

We're not 9 years old on the playground... it's more important to save american lives, than to "save face" for a bunch of idiots that hate us already.   they used WMD on people, a mass slaughter.  Obama geared up for war.  People didn't want war.  Syria agreed to give up the WMD. 

The goal of bombing them would have been to... remove the WMD.  It would have been splattered all over or moved to new locations before the bombs fell.  This way - we get them all.  UN inspectors will inventory then destroy it.

In the end, if an enemy to america committing human rights atrocities loses all their WMD - and the only cost is "obama looks bad", I'll take that as a win.  Cause I really don't care what syrians think of us.  Do any of you give a rats ass what some idiot living in a hut on the other side of the world says about Obama?   

We WIN here.  The WMD will be removed.  We stood up when the rest of teh world would not, and Syria is gonna give up the WMD.  Without firing a single shot.  I know it doesn't match the macho dick-measuring contest, I know obama looks like shit because people say so... but he's the leader of the USA... WE DONT SWING DOWN.   Whatever some jackoff reporter in UK or beggar in Russia thinks of our leader, doesn't really bug me.

WMD removed.  No loss of US life.  Where's the fail, again?  (Aside from "obama looks like shit haha, pwn3d, haha, oh shit, obama sucks, oh shit, look, he's from kenya".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How fucking naïve, slavish, cultish, and delusional you have become.   Off yourself 

I guess my Q is...

We're not 9 years old on the playground... it's more important to save american lives, than to "save face" for a bunch of idiots that hate us already.   they used WMD on people, a mass slaughter.  Obama geared up for war.  People didn't want war.  Syria agreed to give up the WMD. 

The goal of bombing them would have been to... remove the WMD.  It would have been splattered all over or moved to new locations before the bombs fell.  This way - we get them all.  UN inspectors will inventory then destroy it.

In the end, if an enemy to america committing human rights atrocities loses all their WMD - and the only cost is "obama looks bad", I'll take that as a win.  Cause I really don't care what syrians think of us.  Do any of you give a rats ass what some idiot living in a hut on the other side of the world says about Obama?   

We WIN here.  The WMD will be removed.  We stood up when the rest of teh world would not, and Syria is gonna give up the WMD.  Without firing a single shot.  I know it doesn't match the macho dick-measuring contest, I know obama looks like shit because people say so... but he's the leader of the USA... WE DONT SWING DOWN.   Whatever some jackoff reporter in UK or beggar in Russia thinks of our leader, doesn't really bug me.

WMD removed.  No loss of US life.  Where's the fail, again?  (Aside from "obama looks like shit haha, pwn3d, haha, oh shit, obama sucks, oh shit, look, he's from kenya".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
How fucking naïve, slavish, cultish, and delusional you have become.   Off yourself 

yeah ok, I expected you to insult me without really breaking down the debate here.

We get what we wanted - WMD will be inspected and removed.

I don't really give a shit what others think of the USA.  You know why?  Cause we're #1.   Haters gonna hate.  That doesn't bother me, and I'm sure obama doesn't lose sleep because some scrub in a scrub nation is laughing at him.  Part of the POTUS job is to endure to mocking.  Syria gives up the WMD, we don't spend a cent and no troops die... and the only critique of that is "240 sucks".  Okay, 33. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why does it not surprise me that they will call this a win for obama.... how much do you want to bet that people will be calling this move genius, inspired, that he is the greatest president in US history..

man fuck this man and every piece of shit yes man he surrounds himself with.

Look at 180 - does it really get more pathetic than him at this point?  Obama could torture his cat and drown his dog and 180 would cheer it on

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yeah ok, I expected you to insult me without really breaking down the debate here.

We get what we wanted - WMD will be inspected and removed.

I don't really give a shit what others think of the USA.  You know why?  Cause we're #1.   Haters gonna hate.  That doesn't bother me, and I'm sure obama doesn't lose sleep because some scrub in a scrub nation is laughing at him.  Part of the POTUS job is to endure to mocking.  Syria gives up the WMD, we don't spend a cent and no troops die... and the only critique of that is "240 sucks".  Okay, 33. 

and you really believe that bs don't you?  pathetic and deserving of name calling. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I guess my Q is...

From the beginning I've been against intervention of any kind.  From a logical standpoint ending this situation by removing chemical weapons is the best solution.  However, the fact is this administration was completely undetermined in their objectives and authority.

This solution isn't even a product of US efforts but as an out provided to us by the Russians(who have incidentally been freely bad mouthing us recently) in order to save face.  This isn't compromise, it's clearly capitulation.  This may not bother you but it sends a clear message to the world that the US doesn't have the same political juice it once did.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I don't *like* the idea of intervention... but I also don't like the idea of leaders taking really dangerous actions like this - another round of chemical gassings, and there could be 8 or 10 million refugees, flooding into Iraq, Turkey, jordan, even Israel. 

I don't *like* the idea of intervention, but I also don't like the idea of five other evil nations gassing their rebels in the next year because the Syrian precedent has been set.

I don't *like* anything here.  But do I see a better outcome than this one?  No, I really don't.  The world says they don't want to get involved.  We don't want assad gassing people.  This outcome - obama threatens, they back down, they turn over WMD...

It's the best win we can get here.  Unless anyone here thinks we can afford another war, OR afford to let the middle east get flooded with refugees.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
From the beginning I've been against intervention of any kind.  From a logical standpoint ending this situation by removing chemical weapons is the best solution.  However, the fact is this administration was completely undetermined in their objectives and authority.

This solution isn't even a product of US efforts but as an out provided to us by the Russians(who have incidentally been freely bad mouthing us recently) in order to save face.  This isn't compromise, it's clearly capitulation.  This may not bother you but it sends a clear message to the world that the US doesn't have the same political juice it once did.

What do you expect when you have a anti-American communist muslim drug addicted worthless pos and puke leading the country? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What do you expect when you have a anti-American communist muslim drug addicted worthless pos and puke leading the country? 

you don't like obama, we get that. 

But in terms of Syria... what was your solution here?   Allow assad to gas again, and flood the region with refugees? 

Try to answer without calling names.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you don't like obama, we get that. 

But in terms of Syria... what was your solution here?   Allow assad to gas again, and flood the region with refugees? 

Try to answer without calling names.

Yes!!!  Fuck these moooossllimmm worthless animals - you go join the Peace Corp or Obama Corp and save them.  im sick of these sand rats. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Kerry :"He could hand over his chem weapons. But he'll never do that, its impossible."

Assad: "OK, I will."

Russia: "Sounds good."

Teanderthal Party: "Hey, we weren't serious about that, we're all ready to go to war here.  Let's get our pea shooters, slap on our cowboy hats and chase down some people while claiming we are protecting our freedom here at home."

I was never for any action against Syria or Iraq for that matter, but find it amusing that people jump the fence so easily making hypocrites out of themselves simply based on who is sitting in the Office at the time.  Obama played the cards he had in his hands. Putin is now playing his. ASSad was not playing at all because he knew that he was going to fold when his bluff was called.  All he wanted to do was to threaten the US with Jihadists and terror cells.   ::)  Paper tiger effect.   When Assad said there will be more 911 style attacks from groups already out there. Putin had no choice but to see him as a danger to everyone. Because terrorists are just cowards that do not discriminate who/when/where they kill.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Nothing is getting handed over, o-terrorist wont get his war he wanted, and Assad and the Obama favored al queada rebels will stay in the civil war.

Kerry :"He could hand over his chem weapons. But he'll never do that, its impossible."

Assad: "OK, I will."

Russia: "Sounds good."

Teanderthal Party: "Hey, we weren't serious about that, we're all ready to go to war here.  Let's get our pea shooters, slap on our cowboy hats and chase down some people while claiming we are protecting our freedom here at home."

I was never for any action against Syria or Iraq for that matter, but find it amusing that people jump the fence so easily making hypocrites out of themselves simply based on who is sitting in the Office at the time.  Obama played the cards he had in his hands. Putin is now playing his. ASSad was not playing at all because he knew that he was going to fold when his bluff was called.  All he wanted to do was to threaten the US with Jihadists and terror cells.   ::)  Paper tiger effect.   When Assad said there will be more 911 style attacks from groups already out there. Putin had no choice but to see him as a danger to everyone. Because terrorists are just cowards that do not discriminate who/when/where they kill.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yes!!!  Fuck these moooossllimmm worthless animals - you go join the Peace Corp or Obama Corp and save them.  im sick of these sand rats. 

No, that's not a solution.

Do you let assad continue to use gas on his people, or do you intervene? 

33, stop shouting profanities, and tell us a better solution and outcome. 

We didn't fire a shot, and they gave up the WMD.  No more gassings.  Do you have a better solution?  Cause 10 million refugees flooding iraq ain't good for gas prices ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"Meanwhile, back in Washington, the White House was just as surprised as anyone. Asked if this was a White House plan that Kerry had served up in London, Deputy National Security Advisor Tony Blinken was unequivocal. "No, no, no," he said. "We literally just heard about this as you did some hours ago."

________________________ ____________

So go eat Kenyan turds 180 - Obama was not pursuing anything. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"Meanwhile, back in Washington, the White House was just as surprised as anyone. Asked if this was a White House plan that Kerry had served up in London, Deputy National Security Advisor Tony Blinken was unequivocal. "No, no, no," he said. "We literally just heard about this as you did some hours ago."

________________________ ____________

So go eat Kenyan turds 180 - Obama was not pursuing anything. 

Obama is illegal and should be impeached.  I'm not defending him.

I'm saying from the USA standpoint, there isn't a better solution/outcome than this one.

No refugee crisis.  no costly war.  Russia helped bail out obama's inept ass, nobody arguing that.

but if you can take the emotion out of it... no war is a GOOD thing.  no more WMD use is a GOOD thing. 

You've yet to say what a BETTER outcome could be?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
No, that's not a solution.

Do you let assad continue to use gas on his people, or do you intervene? 

33, stop shouting profanities, and tell us a better solution and outcome. 

We didn't fire a shot, and they gave up the WMD.  No more gassings.  Do you have a better solution?  Cause 10 million refugees flooding iraq ain't good for gas prices ;)

Do you really expect a logical answer from Meltdown Boy?

Anyway, I personally would let them keep gassing and killing one another.  Way I see it is that their little shithole of a country isn't touching one of our borders and they are not killing our nation's citizens, they do not have any oil supplies worth seizing and I have never heard of any businesses selling vacations or time shares to that area....so let them do fuck all as they wish to one another.