Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 11632 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
9/11
« on: September 10, 2013, 10:11:23 PM »
We were hit last year on this date because of an incompetent ninny and nothing was done, I think it made us more vulnerable again. I hope I'm wrong.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 10:16:43 PM »
We were hit last year on this date because of an incompetent ninny and nothing was done, I think it made us more vulnerable again. I hope I'm wrong.

Inside job
Inside job
Inside job
Even in RT talks now. Other's obviously would never air it.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 10:18:18 PM »
It was one of the most surreal moments in my life when President Obama announced the U.S. had killed Bin Laden.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 10:20:38 PM »
I'm always kinda bummed on 9/11.   :-\

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 10:21:05 PM »
i remember it well. i think it is safe to say the world was forever changed that day.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 10:21:54 PM »
It was one of the most surreal moments in my life when President Obama announced the U.S. had killed Bin Laden.

News flash, son: Obama didn't do shit. I'm starting to think this while Syria thing is a deterrent.from dipshit Obama

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 10:27:37 PM »
to all my friends,.. we must all love each other.. no more hatred.. life is short.. let's open a new page..

What the fuck

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 10:36:49 PM »
Inside job
Inside job
Inside job

X2

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 10:40:45 PM »
Inside job
Inside job
Inside job

::)

johnthegreat687

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 10:47:19 PM »
to all my friends,.. we must all love each other.. no more hatred.. life is short.. let's open a new page..

this piece of muslim shit posts a picture of a cake mocking 9/11 and saying "Happy 9/11"? You filthy piece of scum I hope you die a sick painful death for making light of 9/11 with this stupid fuking cake. You showed your true colors right there.  Tomorrow Im gonna spit in the face of a brown person and say "Happy 9/11 Muslim Scum". What a lowlife you are

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2013, 10:51:44 PM »
this piece of muslim shit posts a picture of a cake mocking 9/11 and saying "Happy 9/11"? You filthy piece of scum I hope you die a sick painful death for making light of 9/11 with this stupid fuking cake. You showed your true colors right there.  Tomorrow Im gonna spit in the face of a brown person and say "Happy 9/11 Muslim Scum". What a lowlife you are

Not sure if he was trolling or he's really a piece of shit.

I love racial jokes more than anyone, but I don't make holocaust jokes or negro lynching jokes. There's a line there. 2000 Americans were killed that day by his religious brothers. Common sense says not a good idea to post that.

johnthegreat687

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2013, 10:53:47 PM »

I love racial jokes more than anyone, but I don't make holocaust jokes or negro lynching jokes. There's a line there. 2000 Americans were killed that day by his religious brothers. Common sense says not a good idea to post that.

you are correct. There are some lines not to be crossed on here or anywhere and this is a huge one. Ron should really consider putting this muslim trash on a vacation for a while from the boards.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2013, 11:05:14 PM »

go and fuk yourself mother fuka ;D

tough guy you are??.. just take care this brown person will fuk you in your fat ass..

this is a joke asshole.. same as many ppl here post jokes about muslims and show their happiness when muslims are killed by us troops..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2013, 11:06:32 PM »

i am totally against what happened on 9/11 and i am not 100% sure who did it.. but you guys must be neutral.. many posters here show real hatered to muslims and no one comments..

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2013, 11:11:27 PM »
i am totally against what happened on 9/11 and i am not 100% sure who did it.. but you guys must be neutral.. any posters here show real hatered to muslims and no one comments..

Yeah prob not gonna find as many sympathizers here on this board.

I've made some classless jokes on here too. Last one was a funny meme that had the word "ni66er" on it. I thought it was harmless and funny, but it offended people. So I PMed the few guys in the thread and offered a sincere apology. Doesn't matter if I thought it was harmless....it was still a tasteless joke and was offensive to some good guys here.

I know you're not a piece of shit. And I know you know that was over the line.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2013, 11:17:26 PM »
Yeah prob not gonna find as many sympathizers here on this board.

I've made some classless jokes on here too. Last one was a funny meme that had the word "ni66er" on it. I thought it was harmless and funny, but it offended people. So I PMed the few guys in the thread and offered a sincere apology. Doesn't matter if I thought it was harmless....it was still a tasteless joke and was offensive to some good guys here.

I know you're not a piece of shit. And I know you know that was over the line.

it's easy here to differentiate between those who make jokes for fun and real haters..

johnthegreat687

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 11:22:33 PM »
it's easy here to differentiate between those who make jokes for fun and real haters..

Justify it all you want. It's not funny, its wrong, you are wrong and you clearly hate non muslims or you wouldnt even consider justifying your post. Not 1%

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 11:31:50 PM »
i am not 100% sure who did it.. but you guys must be neutral

::)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2013, 11:35:29 PM »
Justify it all you want. It's not funny, its wrong, you are wrong and you clearly hate non muslims or you wouldnt even consider justifying your post. Not 1%

You're stupid for concluding that guy hates all non-muslims for posting a stupid pic.

He could claim you're anti-muslim because of the tone of your response. 

johnthegreat687

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2013, 11:38:53 PM »
You're stupid for concluding that guy hates all non-muslims for posting a stupid pic.

I am anti muslim. Im anti religion. People who follow religion of any type are complete retards

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2013, 11:39:39 PM »

And youre stupid for your infatuation with a subpar president. Nobody is perfect right?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2013, 11:57:58 PM »

Awful, just awful.

I hate chocolate sprinkles!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2013, 12:08:35 AM »
^

:D

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2013, 12:09:53 AM »
go and fuk yourself mother fuka ;D

tough guy you are??.. just take care this brown person will fuk you in your fat ass..

this is a joke asshole.. same as many ppl here post jokes about muslims and show their happiness when muslims are killed by us troops...

What happens to people who "joke" about Muhammed in Muslim countries?

Hey, try carrying your cake down a major street in New York City, shouting "it's a joke! Ha ha ha"

You will then find out exactly how funny people think your joke is.

Don't bother wearing any kind of protective clothing.  It won't help.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2013, 12:15:33 AM »
And youre stupid for your infatuation with a subpar president. Nobody is perfect right?

Why do you consider Obama subpar?