Author Topic: 2013 Olympia 2013 - Jay Cutler update 3 weeks out  (Read 28946 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Mr.Olympia 2013 - Jay Cutler 3 weeks out
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2013, 03:18:00 PM »
No... I'm right  ;)

You're a whiny paper tiger who doesn't even lift weights.

Where did you get your expert class internet muscle judging certificate ?  Hahahahaaaaaa  :D

Ironic you call anyone whiny , you're the guy who melted when Josh posted pics of your chick and you did the cringe worthy " I'm done with this place post " and then whine every time your mugshot is posted lol Oh and you whine when people give their opinions , especially booty who you can't stand when she steals your attention lo

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2013, 03:21:57 PM »
Ironic you call anyone whiny , you're the guy who melted when Josh posted pics of your chick and you did the cringe worthy " I'm done with this place post " and then whine every time your mugshot is posted lol Oh and you whine when people give their opinions , especially booty who you can't stand when she steals your attention lo

Typical ND..gets personal when his argument has been shoved up his ass...LOLOLOL.

Exactly what does ANY of that have to do wIth you being a paper tiger ?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2013, 03:24:08 PM »
ND gets custom issues of Flex magazine...with secret info.  That's how he's so "well informed"..ha ha.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2013, 03:33:55 PM »
Typical ND..gets personal when his argument has been shoved up his ass...LOLOLOL.

Exactly what does ANY of that have to do wIth you being a paper tiger ?

Deflect much Groink? The original point stands you're bitching about people giving their opinion on Gossip & Opinions. This makes you a hypocrite and you tried to get personal once again hypocrite , just throwing the ball back in your court and pointing out the irony of you calling anyone whiny  ;)

Not getting personal just pointing out your hypocrisy. I NEVER typed " I'M DONE WITH THIS SITE I'M NEVER COMING BACK "  ;D making gimmicks to call people the N word , want to talk about making things personal? saying you would love to punch booty in the face? lol only Groink can make things personal huh? hypocrite

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2013, 03:39:18 PM »
Deflect much Groink? The original point stands you're bitching about people giving their opinion on Gossip & Opinions. This makes you a hypocrite and you tried to get personal once again hypocrite , just throwing the ball back in your court and pointing out the irony of you calling anyone whiny  ;)

Not getting personal just pointing out your hypocrisy. I NEVER typed " I'M DONE WITH THIS SITE I'M NEVER COMING BACK "  ;D making gimmicks to call people the N word , want to talk about making things personal? saying you would love to punch booty in the face? lol only Groink can make things personal huh? hypocrite

What does any of this have to do wIth the original point ?

Oh that's right....nothing .

"Waaaaah......waaaaah.... ..I HAVE to get the last word in. ... I'll argue till I Die....waaaaah...waaaaaa h"   :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2013, 03:42:09 PM »
What does any of this have to do wIth the original point ?

Oh that's right....nothing .

"Waaaaah......waaaaah.... ..I HAVE to get the last word in. ... I'll argue till I Die....waaaaah...waaaaaa h"   :D

The original point? You are bitching about people giving their opinion on Gossip & opinions.  ;)

I don't have to get the last word in , I will just keep pointing out how much of a hypocrite you are.  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2013, 03:45:18 PM »
The original point? You are bitching about people giving their opinion on Gossip & opinions.  ;)

I don't have to get the last word in , I will just keep pointing out how much of a hypocrite you are.  ;)

I really don't give a shit what you do.   I'll keep calling morons....morons.

you on the other hand, seem very concerned what I post.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2013, 04:39:50 PM »
I really don't give a shit what you do.   I'll keep calling morons....morons.

you on the other hand, seem very concerned what I post.  ;)

I really don't give a shit what you do.

Sure you do , you just don't like when I rub your nose in your own shit hypocrite  ;) you're to used to people not calling you on your shit and threaten  violence when they do  :D

Should I pull how much you don't care about people's posts? you know the " I'm done with this site " lol you care so much you melted down and ran away only to return with your tail between your legs under gimmicks  ;)

You're like Dave after he left and came back trying so hard to forget your 50 megaton meltdown lol don't worry we didn't forget.  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2013, 04:46:21 PM »
Sure you do , you just don't like when I rub your nose in your own shit hypocrite  ;) you're to used to people not calling you on your shit and threaten  violence when they do  :D

Should I pull how much you don't care about people's posts? you know the " I'm done with this site " lol you care so much you melted down and ran away only to return with your tail between your legs under gimmicks  ;)

You're like Dave after he left and came back trying so hard to forget your 50 megaton meltdown lol don't worry we didn't forget.  ;D

Thanks for the history lesson...I see you have been playing close attention.   But you never answered the question as to where you got your internet muscle expert certificate.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2013, 05:07:58 PM »

Thanks for the history lesson...I see you have been playing close attention.   But you never answered the question as to where you got your internet muscle expert certificate.

One of us cares deeply about what people post on here and between you and I, take a wild guess which one of us it is?  ;D first the g/f pics then your farewells to GetBig ,  then your mug shot then you melted down cried to the mods , then made gimmicks and called wiggs the N word  :-\ One of us takes GetBig way to seriously and the other doesn't  ;)

I don't answer any question I don't wan't to because unlike you I don't give a fuck about what people on this site think of me.  8)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2013, 05:15:06 PM »

:o

fuck Jay looks good.  :o

What explains this kind of transformation? Is he using a different staack than when he became a bloated piece of shit when competing with Ronnie? Seriously, what the fuck happened?
follow the arrows

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2013, 05:22:28 PM »
who is the gay schmoe spotting jay?

team cutler caps- how gay

Undisputed

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2013, 05:23:56 PM »
Someone said its from facebook....im not on facebook, can anyone confirm when it was taken. He looks incredible.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2013, 05:36:10 PM »
:o

fuck Jay looks good.  :o

What explains this kind of transformation? Is he using a different staack than when he became a bloated piece of shit when competing with Ronnie? Seriously, what the fuck happened?
veins in his arms, delts, and chest.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2013, 05:38:23 PM »

holy fuck! if Jay could come in looking anything like this, little bitch phil will be losing his spot

the pros these days are a bunch of fucks, no pre comp pics like they have some fucking secret to keep...post pics you fucksticks

i want to see phil lose so damn bad, only because he is such a douche

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2013, 05:41:46 PM »
holy fuck! if Jay could come in looking anything like this, little bitch phil will be losing his spot

the pros these days are a bunch of fucks, no pre comp pics like they have some fucking secret to keep...post pics you fucksticks

Imagine him losing to Jay? his meltdown would be epic

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2013, 05:49:56 PM »
Imagine him losing to Jay? his meltdown would be epic

and my joy would be epic

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2013, 05:54:40 PM »

You do remember that Jay has vastly inferior back detail to Phil, and Phil has been improving since he won the Mr. O. And Kai, is from another planet...Jay looks good, but, he won't be taking out Phil, unless it's to take Phil out for a dinner the night before Pre-judging and Phil has "food poisoning" from under cooked chicken (Jay paid the chef to under cook it).

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2013, 06:01:23 PM »

Actually Phil posted a vid of him training with hany rimjob doing back

No Patience

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2013, 06:06:12 PM »
You do remember that Jay has vastly inferior back detail to Phil, and Phil has been improving since he won the Mr. O. And Kai, is from another planet...Jay looks good, but, he won't be taking out Phil, unless it's to take Phil out for a dinner the night before Pre-judging and Phil has "food poisoning" from under cooked chicken (Jay paid the chef to under cook it).

i know but phil is a douche and i can wish...i would love for kai to win but his body looks strange and unbalanced, no traps and his arms just don't flow well with his forearms and shoulders...i just want phil to lose cause i know he will cry like a little bitch, he is like a spoiled little baby that needs to be put in his place

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2013, 06:56:14 PM »
One of us cares deeply about what people post on here and between you and I, take a wild guess which one of us it is?  ;D first the g/f pics then your farewells to GetBig ,  then your mug shot then you melted down cried to the mods , then made gimmicks and called wiggs the N word  :-\ One of us takes GetBig way to seriously and the other doesn't  ;)

I don't answer any question I don't wan't to because unlike you I don't give a fuck about what people on this site think of me.  8)

Please somebody agree with ND or give him a sympathy "LOL".

maybe then he won't keep posting the same thing over and over.  Oh wait what am I saying.  ::)

And yes you're right one of us does care deeply.   I made one post in a thread. .had nothing to do with you, and you have been attached to my asscrack ever since, repeating my personal history like a retard as if anyone gives a shit.

And I'm still really curious how you know so much about competitive BBing when you don't work out,  and have never been to a contest.  That's a neat trick  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2013, 07:26:43 PM »
thats a sick pic jay,lighting is helping,but skin looks thin and wrapped,the one arm is what it is,but he is ripped,abs deep,and chest/delts/traps are his best and are in.legs we know are there too,will be interesting.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2013, 07:33:24 PM »
Potatoes gonna Potato.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2013, 10:37:50 PM »
Haters gonna hate. Potatoes gonna Potato potate.

Fixed. 8)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2013, 10:53:15 PM »
gonna be tight