Author Topic: Just when you think you have seen all the messed up videos the net has..(NSFW)  (Read 11057 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
...a new contender emerges.

A couple of reporters convince this guy to set himself on fire to protest a previous arrest, guy agrees to do it on condition reporters put the fire straight out as it starts, reporters agree then just watch him burn, even stopping people from putting the fire out.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ae_1378829009

NJHA (Gujarat): Police are searching for two TV journalists after they were booked for allegedly instigating a 29-year-old man to commit suicide on August 13. The journalists, employed by a local channel, allegedly wanted dramatic footage of the incident.

Kalpesh Suthar, a carpenter, set himself on fire on the premises of Unjha town police station in protest against the atrocities he suffered when he was in the lock-up. He later died in hospital. Police had picked him up on the basis of a complaint filed by his stepmother, Chandrika, in a property dispute. Once he was out of the lock-up, Suthar accused the cops of beating him up.
Investigating officer TK Patel is inquiring into Suthar's death. The two journalists — Kamlesh Rawal and Mayur Rawal — reportedly convinced Suthar to set himself ablaze to "attract national media attention."

Suthar's mobile phone records showed that the journalists had rung him that day from Unjha police station.

Teashop owner Bhuraji Thakore, who was an eyewitness, told police the two reporters had told him that Suthar would pour kerosene over himself and set himself on fire for their footage. But they had insisted the flames would be immediately put out.

Thakore said the journalists continued to shoot as the man burnt to death. They even prevented him from saving Suthar, Thakore said.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
He won't recover.
P

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
well,india  ::)
T

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Was that even real?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Was that even real?

Looks real to me.   :-[

Army of One

• Getbig V

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Shouldn't watched the video,

Stop, Drop and Roll

Army of One

• Getbig V
He won't recover.

To be or not to be, that is the question

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Seems like Indian Media does not have their version of Miley Cyrus, so they have to retort to other techniques for some hot topics

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Attention whore, got what he deserved.

the trainer

AN INDIAN holyman has castrated himself in an apparent protest against the arrest of a popular spiritual leader on sex charges.
Baba Premdas, 60, was found bleeding late on Wednesday in northern Uttar Pradesh state after severing his genitals in what reports said was a protest at last week's arrest of Asaram Bapu, a self-styled Hindu holyman.
"Why he did it is not clear. Some say it was because of Bapu's arrest, some say it was because he feared ending up in Bapu's situation. No one knows," said Alankrita Singh, chief of police of the city of Amethi.
Mr Premdas has been transferred to hospital for plastic surgery and is in a stable condition, Amethi police official Mahendra Singh said.
Police said the wounds appeared to be self-inflicted, but they planned to question Mr Premdas.
Since Mr Bapu's arrest over accusations the 72-year-old sexually assaulted a 16-year-old girl at a religious retreat, hundreds of his supporters have protested outside a jail where he is being held and blocked railway lines.
Mr Bapu has dismissed the case against him as a political conspiracy.
For many Indians, self-styled holymen play an integral role in daily life, offering them a pathway to enlightenment in return for spiritual devotion and often hefty donations to their retreats and temples.

Knooger

• Getbig V
I'm gonna light a toilet bowl scrubber on fire and shove it up my ass to protest all the posting of Tbombz ass pics.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Obviously, after he lit himself up, he did the right thing and quickly ran outside. Because everybody knows you can't just go into a police station and start waving firearms around.

(Not my material lol)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Obviously, after he lit himself up, he did the right thing and quickly ran outside. Because everybody knows you can't just go into a police station and start waving firearms around.

(Not my material lol)

Yes BigCyp, I too admired this wordsmith

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Yes BigCyp, I too admired this wordsmith

I may contact him personally and invite him to browse getbig.

Army of One

• Getbig V
I may contact him personally and invite him to browse getbig.

Yes, his quote with some benny hill music would certainly make that clip more light hearted

Knooger

• Getbig V
Yes, his quote with some benny hill music would certainly make that clip more light hearted

:D

bigmc

• Getbig V

(Not my material lol)

this man must be brought to get big
T

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Fire protester of peace.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
as horrible as that is, I can't feel too much sympathy for someone who got talked into lighting themself on fire

Knooger

• Getbig V
as horrible as that is, I can't feel too much sympathy for someone who got talked into lighting themself on fire

I could get Anabolichalo to do it for a little vial filled with piss.

Rudee

• Getbig V
Reminds me of this Family Guy episode

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Thats about how I feel on the subject
A

Rudee

• Getbig V
I actually thought for a second near the end he was going to climb on the motorcycle and drive away.... still screaming.  

Anyways, the less idiots we have like this in the gene pool, the better.    Good riddens.