Author Topic: Take Your Money Out of the Bank NOW  (Read 12417 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Take Your Money Out of the Bank NOW
« on: September 11, 2013, 03:16:55 PM »
For those of you wondering where my post went to... I just saw a little note from Ozmo apologizing for having deleted it. It seems he accidently deleted one of my threads while trying to delete the one above mine.

This admission only serves to confirm what I along with many others have suspected over the years...
Yes... OzmO is... a butterfingers.  ;D

In other Global Currency Trends ...  :P

Take Your Money Out of The Bank Now!

w

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Take Your Money Out of the Bank NOW
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 05:44:37 PM »
Do you have a lot of bling bling and gold rims on your car KT?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 06:29:40 PM »
For those of you wondering where my post went to... I just saw a little note from Ozmo apologizing for having deleted it. It seems he accidently deleted one of my threads while trying to delete the one above mine.

This admission only serves to confirm what I along with many others have suspected over the years...
Yes... OzmO is... a butterfingers.  ;D

In other Global Currency Trends ...  :P

Take Your Money Out of The Bank Now!

Like you, I'm ahead of the curve on this.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 06:57:20 AM »
 ::)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 05:07:37 AM »
::)

I've read some of the actual bail-in provisions.  As an example, on pages 144 & 145 of the 2013 Canadian Federal budget lists a new bail-in provision to re-capitalize the banks if required.  It isn't as far fetched as people think.  They don't put such things in there unless there is a potential need to act upon it.  Cypress anyone?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 11:43:04 PM »
Do you have a lot of bling bling and gold rims on your car KT?

Are you mad?!  :o :o

Do I strike you as one who would drive around in a blinged out vehicle with gold rims? Yuck!

Not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just not my style. My style is one of understated elegance my friend.
I'll leave the blinged out vehicles to those who prefer shows like "Pimp my Ride" or whatever the heck it's called. As for extravagant or ostentatious bling, the farthest I go is when it comes to jewelry or writing instruments. I have a friend in Israel who makes the most amazing jewel encrusted pens ...as well as the gold iPhone & gold iPad that the company gives to us as part of our incentive compensation pkg. Those are cool.  :P

...although I am toying with the idea of a blinged out Gold business card. Our CEO has a gold business card,  and just the other day I was at a conference  and met a gentleman from overseas, an owner of a few family owned gold & diamond mines. He gave me his business card... solid gold! I guess he thought I'd be impressed. HA! He was right. I was. It definitely made a statement.  :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 11:49:25 PM »
I've read some of the actual bail-in provisions.  As an example, on pages 144 & 145 of the 2013 Canadian Federal budget lists a new bail-in provision to re-capitalize the banks if required.  It isn't as far fetched as people think.  They don't put such things in there unless there is a potential need to act upon it.  Cypress anyone?

Exactly!!! I posted a link to a copy of the budget right after it was released, but the gov't removed it from it's location. I still have a .pdf copy of it if you want it. Just say the word, and it's yours.
w

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 08:35:59 PM »
Exactly!!! I posted a link to a copy of the budget right after it was released, but the gov't removed it from it's location. I still have a .pdf copy of it if you want it. Just say the word, and it's yours.

I've got a copy, thanks though.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 05:50:58 AM »
We are about to enter the Chinese lunar New Year of the Horse...

...could this be one of the horses of the apocalypse?  Hmmm...

They say one of the traits for those born in the year of the horse is "good with money"

Could it be that this year ushers in the start of the new monetary system?
w

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 05:33:26 AM »