Author Topic: Is there synergy with Insulin and AAS?  (Read 3527 times)

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
Is there synergy with Insulin and AAS?
« on: September 11, 2013, 05:21:04 PM »
I'm not talking about nutrient shuttling. I mean actual synergy with the androgen receptor. Does Insulin potentiate AAS in that regard?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Is there synergy with Insulin and AAS?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 08:12:16 PM »
No.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 06:11:17 AM »
Higher levels of IGF-1 causes more satellite cells to be produced and more muscle fibres to be produced from these satellite cells.
Satellite cells have far greater numbers of androgen receptors- so any muscle hyperplasia you get from hgh/igf/insulin will react better to AAS in future giving the appearance of increased sensitivity

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 05:32:22 PM »
No.

Are you sure about that?

Insulin also increases the binding ability of anabolic steroids to the androgen receptors

http://www.steroid.com/Insulin.php#

??? ???

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 06:31:10 PM »
i dont even see how insulin can be useful more than the bodies own, except when on medication that requires insulin for bloodsugar control.

???
n

dustin

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 06:44:27 PM »
i dont even see how insulin can be useful more than the bodies own, except when on medication that requires insulin for bloodsugar control.

???

I think it's just the exogenous insulin (and of course base of anabolic steroids) that really facilitate that growth versus just the GH and AAS alone for the abovementioned reasons.

I experimented with slin on it's own and it was nothing spectacular. Never ran a big dose because I think it's only good with IGF-1 or GH. It felt like nothing special was going to happen other than putting on some extra fat which I wasn't interested in.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 07:12:33 PM »
There was a great Dirty Dieting article about this very topic.  Damn, I need to go find that now.  See if you can look it up somewhere online.  It was really good.  It was titled "insulin and androgen synergy" or something like that.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 10:02:13 PM »

???
what do you mean? it is the most anabolic compound known to man, it makes tren look like a little bitch  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 10:06:54 PM »
I'm not talking about nutrient shuttling. I mean actual synergy with the androgen receptor. Does Insulin potentiate AAS in that regard?
yes of course it does and not only a little, BIG TIME.

It drops everything in the blood in to the muscle cell, it is so anabolic it does not even care what its puting into the muscle, it just shoves it all in there, protein, carbs and fats and without the AAS, you will just get fat instead of having 22inch arms.

You need the aas for slin to build muscle. Why do you think your average diabetics are not big, because they do not take steroids.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2013, 10:53:01 AM »
yes of course it does and not only a little, BIG TIME.

It drops everything in the blood in to the muscle cell, it is so anabolic it does not even care what its puting into the muscle, it just shoves it all in there, protein, carbs and fats and without the AAS, you will just get fat instead of having 22inch arms.

You need the aas for slin to build muscle. Why do you think your average diabetics are not big, because they do not take steroids.

Right.  I remember the article i was talking about before.  It said what OTH just did, but it also added that high volume/frequency training with reduced poundage in addition to the insulin and AAS also potentiated this effect.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2013, 12:09:47 PM »
Hey OTH I'm curious to add in a bit of slin, I've tried slin for fun maybe two years ago (made muscle super full), but now that I am using some low dose GH, I figure slin should work much better. I used to order from one online pharmacy in BC, but since its suppose to be OTC... I wonder.. if I walk in a walmart or a local pharmacy, could I just ask for humalog and be like "yeah its for my diabetes" lol? They won't ask prescription or anything like that? Curious... don't feel like ordering and waiting from BC. Easier just to drop into a pharmacy. Not sure how much it goes for locally $$$ either.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2013, 12:31:51 PM »
I just checked two canadian online pharmacies, both are blocking ip by region saying your region not allowed da faq? Haven't ordered there since a long long time but what the heck?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2013, 12:35:55 PM »
Right.  I remember the article i was talking about before.  It said what OTH just did, but it also added that high volume/frequency training with reduced poundage in addition to the insulin and AAS also potentiated this effect.
BINGO

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2013, 12:42:03 PM »
Hey OTH I'm curious to add in a bit of slin, I've tried slin for fun maybe two years ago (made muscle super full), but now that I am using some low dose GH, I figure slin should work much better. I used to order from one online pharmacy in BC, but since its suppose to be OTC... I wonder.. if I walk in a walmart or a local pharmacy, could I just ask for humalog and be like "yeah its for my diabetes" lol? They won't ask prescription or anything like that? Curious... don't feel like ordering and waiting from BC. Easier just to drop into a pharmacy. Not sure how much it goes for locally $$$ either.
bro, do you not know any diabetics? They have vials lying around like crazy   :) , just saying lol..

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2013, 12:44:47 PM »
bro, do you not know any diabetics? They have vials lying around like crazy   :) , just saying lol..

Yeah but -_-; it's family and they'll suspect I'm using it lol. I wana get me 100iu humalog, which is what i did few years back but the damn sites are saying its blocking 'your region' so I'm wondering where to get now, I guess I can try and walk into a walmart...

I guess you snagged it off family? LOL

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2013, 12:45:55 PM »
BINGO

I didn't get that part that you highlighted what did he mean?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2013, 12:53:20 PM »
I didn't get that part that you highlighted what did he mean?
He meant gorging the body part with blood is more effective when taking pre-workout slin. So the goal in the gym is a super super pump, grabbing lighter weights and using high reps.

This is why Wolf and a few others train the way they do, like what Dennis has Ramy do, and the ding dongs on getbig say ''look Ramy is weak'' but little do they know what he is really doing here.

They take simple carb drink during their work out with lots of Arginine and BCAA and the immediately down 75 grams of protein in a shake combine this with the amount of blood going into the muscle the slin will gorge the muscle being worked with nutrient, the key is light weigh, more frequency, high reps.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2013, 02:27:55 PM »
Ah that makes sense

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2013, 03:44:31 PM »

Humalog requires a script, Humulin R does not.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2013, 04:08:28 PM »
Humalog requires a script, Humulin R does not.

I am in Canada, are you in Canada? From what I understand in Canada humalog is non script. That's how I was able to even order it, the others were script.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2013, 01:07:21 PM »
Insulin lowers shbg. Enough said.
:)
$