Author Topic: Putin - Open Letter to Obama and Americans  (Read 9706 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Putin - Open Letter to Obama and Americans
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2013, 03:48:28 AM »
Somebody on twitter said it best, "Putin is basically now doing donuts in Obama's front yard"

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2013, 05:06:44 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2013, 05:08:38 AM »

are those  your bitches mars

good work stud  8)
T

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2013, 05:13:35 AM »
yes but all implants

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2013, 05:14:56 AM »
yes but all implants

very pretty none the less
T

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2013, 05:17:48 AM »
"Syria is not witnessing a battle for democracy, but an armed conflict between government and opposition in a multireligious country. There are few champions of democracy in Syria. But there are more than enough Qaeda fighters and extremists of all stripes battling the government. The United States State Department has designated Al Nusra Front and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, fighting with the opposition, as terrorist organizations. This internal conflict, fueled by foreign weapons supplied to the opposition, is one of the bloodiest in the world."

The commie bastard speaks the truth.
A

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2013, 05:51:19 AM »
Putin is the new leader of the free world.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2013, 05:52:41 AM »
Syria has been fighting a war against US sponsored invading enemies for over 2 years now.  I hope they win.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2013, 06:18:31 AM »
Somebody on twitter said it best, "Putin is basically now doing donuts in Obama's front yard"

Pretty accurate metaphor.

missile

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2013, 06:56:06 AM »

Fuck you idiot American, Putin is scumbag, and enemy of the brothers in Syria.  Obama is the hero and friend of the brotherhood. Hope he bombs Syria and Israel scumbags too.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2013, 12:57:52 PM »
  One nation under God? God bless America? USA is always trying to keep God for itself.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2013, 01:12:08 PM »
There is no hierarchy, guy. Just a bunch of incompetent politicians running things, none nearly as devious and powerful as you suspect. Step back a bit and take a deep breath. Now log off.

Every story they put out is run through a Propaganda program...

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2013, 01:13:29 PM »

We have a vacuum of leadership in this country with Obama.

Same situation existed with Jimmy Carter, but we didn't let him stay another term.

Putin is filling that void, and will probably do so for the next 3 1/2 years.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2013, 01:14:42 PM »
We have a vacuum of leadership in this country with Obama.

Same situation existed with Jimmy Carter, but we didn't let him stay another term.

Putin is filling that void, and will probably do so for the next 3 1/2 years.

Elaborate.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2013, 01:23:55 PM »
Elaborate.

Elaborate?

The little dog was chasing the Cadillac.  The Cadillac stopped and the dog took the fender in its mouth and tried to drag it away......

Obama is going to bomb Syria.  Then he passes the ball to Congress.  And then his Secretary of State makes a flub and mentions moving the chemicals to a neutral site.  Putin says they'll handle it, and lets Obama off the hook.

All the while, Obama is going to wait around and then send one or two missiles into Syria, thinking that you can go bomb a country without any repercussions.  Nevermind that Syria is closely associated with Iran, Hezbollah and Russia.  

Bomb Syria and walk away?  It's like starting a conversation and thinking only you get to speak.

In other words, Obama has no f'n idea what the fuck he's doing.

Putin had to bail him out.  And I guarantee you that 10,000 tons of chemical weapons aren't going anywheres........

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2013, 01:57:11 PM »
Elaborate?

The little dog was chasing the Cadillac.  The Cadillac stopped and the dog took the fender in its mouth and tried to drag it away......

Obama is going to bomb Syria.  Then he passes the ball to Congress.  And then his Secretary of State makes a flub and mentions moving the chemicals to a neutral site.  Putin says they'll handle it, and lets Obama off the hook.

All the while, Obama is going to wait around and then send one or two missiles into Syria, thinking that you can go bomb a country without any repercussions.  Nevermind that Syria is closely associated with Iran, Hezbollah and Russia.  

Bomb Syria and walk away? It's like starting a conversation and thinking only you get to speak.

In other words, Obama has no f'n idea what the fuck he's doing.

Putin had to bail him out.  And I guarantee you that 10,000 tons of chemical weapons aren't going anywheres........

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2013, 02:19:54 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2013, 02:55:01 PM »
"Syria is not witnessing a battle for democracy, but an armed conflict between government and opposition in a multireligious country. There are few champions of democracy in Syria. But there are more than enough Qaeda fighters and extremists of all stripes battling the government. The United States State Department has designated Al Nusra Front and the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, fighting with the opposition, as terrorist organizations. This internal conflict, fueled by foreign weapons supplied to the opposition, is one of the bloodiest in the world."

The commie bastard speaks the truth.
Yes, I concur.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2013, 03:11:53 PM »
from Dan Henniger at Wall Street Journal, The Laurel and Hardy Presidency:

The world has effectively lost its nominal leader, the U.S. president. Is this going to be the new normal? If so—and it will be so if serious people don't step up—we are looking at a weakened U.S president who has a very, very long three years left on his term.

The belief by some that we can ride this out till a Reagan-like rescue comes in the 2016 election is wrong. Jimmy Carter's Iranian hostage crisis began on Nov. 4, 1979. One quick year later, the American people turned to Ronald Reagan. There will be no such chance next year or the year after that—not till November 2016.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323595004579069291111631648.html

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2013, 03:33:51 PM »
from Dan Henniger at Wall Street Journal, The Laurel and Hardy Presidency:

The world has effectively lost its nominal leader, the U.S. president. Is this going to be the new normal? If so—and it will be so if serious people don't step up—we are looking at a weakened U.S president who has a very, very long three years left on his term.

The belief by some that we can ride this out till a Reagan-like rescue comes in the 2016 election is wrong. Jimmy Carter's Iranian hostage crisis began on Nov. 4, 1979. One quick year later, the American people turned to Ronald Reagan. There will be no such chance next year or the year after that—not till November 2016.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323595004579069291111631648.html

wake the hell up, the quality is reflective of the American public. Which means the quality will continue to go down hill...
Can't you and others see it? Or is that you want to ignore the truth, and "hope" that it is not true?
This is what happens when a generation doesn't raise the the following generation to be leaders...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2013, 03:36:24 PM »
I taught Putin all he knows.  Russian bears stick together.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2013, 03:36:49 PM »
Yes, I concur.

Can you believe it, two 80's kids agreeing with the Russians.   I may have to force myself to watch Red Dawn and Rambo 3.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2013, 04:41:05 PM »
Can you believe it, two 80's kids agreeing with the Russians.   I may have to force myself to watch Red Dawn and Rambo 3.
The problem is with people (Americans) is that we think that we have the only best view of things, and that others don't have better options/opinions.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2013, 05:17:33 PM »
There is no hierarchy, guy. Just a bunch of incompetent politicians running things, none nearly as devious and powerful as you suspect. Step back a bit and take a deep breath. Now log off.

lmao @ you thinking broke ass politicians run anything  :D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2013, 05:46:49 PM »
wake the hell up, the quality is reflective of the American public. Which means the quality will continue to go down hill...
Can't you and others see it? Or is that you want to ignore the truth, and "hope" that it is not true?
This is what happens when a generation doesn't raise the the following generation to be leaders...

You're an animal dude, I like you. Always something intelligent to contribute (no homo).