Author Topic: Best $60 dollars you can spend.  (Read 6224 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Best $60 dollars you can spend.
« on: September 11, 2013, 08:34:53 PM »
Usually get a 10ml size, but they were out and had to give me two different 5ml bottles.  And would not apply the fucking discount to the overall price, just the % of one bottle.  Normally I get 10mls for $45.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Best $60 dollars you can spend.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 11:05:01 AM »
Nice, I have a few of those as well.  However, my insurance is awesome and i pay about half that.

Awesome product.

8)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 11:31:29 AM »
Nice, I have a few of those as well.  However, my insurance is awesome and i pay about half that.

Awesome product.

8)

FFS, my doc laughed at me when I suggested TRT. How do you guys do that?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 12:05:16 PM »

Same question.  I think I'm ready to start.
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 01:52:26 PM »

Awesome product.

8)

Fuck insurance.  I will be 30 in November and don't want a record of this shit on my files.  Just my luck they would probably use it to deny me coverage on down the road.

I get an online coupon 50% off.  It's usually $90 for a 10ml.  The 5ml is $40 (go figure  ::) ).  But they only give you the 50% off of one vial.  So ends up $60.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 02:01:35 PM »

TRT clinics.  Don't bother with your doc.  You go for too many blood tests, then they start with androgel and other bullshit like that.  With TRT clinics you get the following protocol :

200mg Test E or C weekly.
2 x 500ius HCG weekly
2 tabs of Adex weekly

(I don't use the HCG or adex though.  They Rx the HCG because most people panic when they are on test and they balls shrink.  I have never had that problem at all.  My stay the same size.  But the HCG is just for cosmetically keeping the balls plump.  The adex is for the extra estrogen the HCG will cause.)

All for $149 a month.  Pay in cash and no records to file with your primary doc so you can scoot under the radar with it.  Best thing is that you get a legit script and you can fucking travel all over and whatever with it and have no fear of getting popped going through the airport or Customs or the cruise inspections.

Save your old vials and fill it up with another compound you are taking if you are stacking.  Usually the vials I get are 10ml and amber colored so if you have a different colored liquid in there like tren, they can't tell.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 02:04:02 PM »
I don't get it. U still need a prescription if you're sourcing this legally. That's going in your chart.

You go to a clinic.  If you ever have to submit medical records to your insurance company or whatever, you sign the release form that is going to your primary care physician.  Since he is not RXing the script and you keep your mouth shut about it when you are seeing him for other things, the insurance company will never find out.   Trust me, I live in South Florida and this is completely the norm of working outside the box and doing it.  Most docs will even come right out and tell you that themselves if you are not their patient and they are cool. 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 05:24:31 PM »
You go to a clinic.  If you ever have to submit medical records to your insurance company or whatever, you sign the release form that is going to your primary care physician.  Since he is not RXing the script and you keep your mouth shut about it when you are seeing him for other things, the insurance company will never find out.   Trust me, I live in South Florida and this is completely the norm of working outside the box and doing it.  Most docs will even come right out and tell you that themselves if you are not their patient and they are cool. 

Used to live in SoFla, should have done it then. For some reason, there are no TRT clinics that I can find in southern NH.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 06:36:39 PM »
My 5ml cost 10 bucks.  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 08:49:56 AM »
Do these clinics do blood work to gauge your levels?

Yes, they do a full blood work panel.  They make sure they have all their ducks in a row before writing out the script.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2013, 09:10:53 AM »
I get mine from just a DR. that specializes in Internal Medicine and he works with HRT and prescribes whatever you want to try androgel or the injections but you have to get the bloodwork done and prove your natural free Test levels are lower then 200ng. I don't trust many UGL's so this is the way to go. My Test level got low from using steroids and a big part was taking pain killers after my car wreck. Those opiate pain killers kill your testosterone.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2013, 11:32:27 AM »
TRT pharma-grade with prescription >> euro pharma grade in the mail >> UGL shit >> Some random bro at the gym >> injecting toilet water.

That about have the hierarchy of gear right?

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2013, 12:43:29 PM »
So if you're already using test, from a non-prescribed source, you have to crash your levels to get a script, even from one of these sham TRT clinics?

well if you are a year round steroid user and stop your natural Test levels are going to be shot so that is your best time to go get bloodwork a few weeks after coming off  a long cycle.
I never used year round except my first year but I did still do 10-12 week cycles and when I got in my accident and had to take opiate based pain killers the comboniation really lowered my natural free testosterone. The average normal range is 220-778NG . If your Free Test level is under 220NG you are a candidate for HRT wich of course would be Testosterone injections or they might push androgel depends on the doctor. You do have to remember the usual instructions will be one shot of Test cyp 200mg every 2 weeks, sometimes 1 shot 200mg a week.

If you are under 220ng you def have a case with your doctor and they should help you out it also depends on what the Dr. you are seeing specializes in . I don't have to go to a HRT clinic because my Dr. specializes in Internal medicine and HRT is one of the things he works with. Opiate based medication really kills your natural testosterone level. Alot of guys also get HRT just because they have been long term steroid users and when they come off their natural test levels are in the shitter especially if they are not using HCG or any anchileries.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2013, 01:10:08 PM »
well if you are a year round steroid user and stop your natural Test levels are going to be shot so that is your best time to go get bloodwork a few weeks after coming off  a long cycle.
I never used year round except my first year but I did still do 10-12 week cycles and when I got in my accident and had to take opiate based pain killers the comboniation really lowered my natural free testosterone. The average normal range is 220-778NG . If your Free Test level is under 220NG you are a candidate for HRT wich of course would be Testosterone injections or they might push androgel depends on the doctor. You do have to remember the usual instructions will be one shot of Test cyp 200mg every 2 weeks, sometimes 1 shot 200mg a week.

If you are under 220ng you def have a case with your doctor and they should help you out it also depends on what the Dr. you are seeing specializes in . I don't have to go to a HRT clinic because my Dr. specializes in Internal medicine and HRT is one of the things he works with. Opiate based medication really kills your natural testosterone level. Alot of guys also get HRT just because they have been long term steroid users and when they come off their natural test levels are in the shitter especially if they are not using HCG or any anchileries.

So in this case, the "cure" for steroid-abuse lowering of natural test production is...steroids! The medical community has come a long way. And the way that they explain how something can go from "evil" to "beneficial" simply because they wrote it out on their scrip pad!

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2013, 02:14:53 PM »
So in this case, the "cure" for steroid-abuse lowering of natural test production is...steroids! The medical community has come a long way. And the way that they explain how something can go from "evil" to "beneficial" simply because they wrote it out on their scrip pad!

well they are writing small doses not bodybuilder amounts just enough to help get your natural Test level back up into the normal range. Alot of Bodybuilders and pro wrestlers have obtained their Testosterone legally due to low testosterone through steroid abuse, but the majority of HRT patients are old men who just naturally have gotten to the age where they have low T. Other people have low T due to some medications. I would have low T without the steroid usage that is how bad Opiate medications crash your Test levels,same with other medications. Some SSRI medications crash peoples Test levels as well.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2013, 08:21:55 PM »
So if you're already using test, from a non-prescribed source, you have to crash your levels to get a script, even from one of these sham TRT clinics?

Yes.  Then you only have to go for blood work 2 months after you start and then once a year.

One shot of 200mg test weekly will bring my levels up to 1250-1375.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2013, 08:31:23 PM »
Damn all of you ITT whos gear comes in a nice individually packaged box from a pharmacy  >:( >:( >:(

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2013, 05:52:10 AM »
Damn all of you ITT whos gear comes in a nice individually packaged box from a pharmacy  >:( >:( >:(

X a billion  :'(  :'(

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2013, 08:05:42 AM »
TRT pharma-grade with prescription >> euro pharma grade in the mail >> UGL shit >> Some random bro at the gym >> injecting toilet water.

That about have the hierarchy of gear right?

pretty close :-\

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2013, 09:18:57 AM »
Anybody know  of any try clinics in Michigan?
A