Author Topic: Conspiracy Theories  (Read 6187 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Conspiracy Theories
« on: September 12, 2013, 03:43:01 AM »
Does anyone know anyone who isn't off their tits on drugs or insane like cswol

that believes billy idol is worshipping pyramids in his cheesy 1980s videos

or that the president is guarded by lizards

time to put the crack pipe down brothers
T

agenda21nwo

Re: Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 03:53:27 AM »
9/11 was orchestrated by criminal elements within the US government. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 03:56:41 AM »
Jamie Lee Curtis was born with male and female genitalia.
O

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 04:24:02 AM »
Obviously you are so asleep you can't see the shit right before your eyes, oh and all those conspiracy theories aren't conspiracies, they are documented proven facts, everyone or shall I say 90% of people in industry do satanic shit and pyramid worship, maybe if you would open your eyes an pay attention you might notice the shit in plain sight!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 04:26:12 AM »

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth."
--Lenino

"One man with a glittery thong can control 100 without one."
--Lenino

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 04:27:31 AM »
Watch the new absolute vodka commercial they actually have a scene a guy in meditative seat worshiping the pyramid!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 04:28:23 AM »
Obviously you are so asleep you can't see the shit right before your eyes, oh and all those conspiracy theories aren't conspiracies, they are documented proven facts, everyone or shall I say 90% of people in industry do satanic shit and pyramid worship, maybe if you would open your eyes an pay attention you might notice the shit in plain sight!

or as an alternative I could get on with my life

and laugh at people who think billy idol is satan
T

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 04:31:08 AM »
Bro I didn't say he was satan, watch the flesh for fantasy video why is there a pyramid in back and he's standing in a pyramid, if you didn't have your nose and head sycophanting up some fat white girls ass crack you might be able to see it all and understand it all, I been there been a part of it bro! Had to wear this shit everyday for over a year son! I bet you didn't notice the old English G has a 666 in it did ya, look close count em!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 04:32:01 AM »
Billy Idol sees you

Billys Pyramidtraining

FLESH FOR FANTASY, doing the Illuminatus Salute at 2:10

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 04:39:55 AM »
Bro I didn't say he was satan, watch the flesh for fantasy video why is there a pyramid in back and he's standing in a pyramid, if you didn't have your nose and head sycophanting up some fat white girls ass crack you might be able to see it all and understand it all, I been there been a part of it bro! Had to wear this shit everyday for over a year son! I bet you didn't notice the old English G has a 666 in it did ya, look close count em!

so he has a pyramid in his video

I stand corrected

surely he is prophesising the end of the world and not just trying to get laid

Billy showing the whole world the way forward by means of cheesy pop videos

billy the prophet billy the saviour

all hail billy
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2013, 04:42:34 AM »
As an "insider"  ::) , I would say that there is as much disinfo in the "truth movement" as it is in the mainstream media. They carefully programmed many many people for this very task MANY years ago (from gurus to chanellers to whacko's like Ventura and Jones). People who have serious or "real" info never get trully mainstream.

From my experience, I noticed something really odd: the public tends to gravitate towards the bullshit programmed theory of conspiration rather than the truth. People never have the patience to study and figure it out for themselves.

You don't need to be "psychic" to see that Ventura and Jones are just loud mouths. Same goes for a plethora others who do the "conspiracy theory lecture seminar bullshit".

All you see and hear as far as POLITICS, FINANCES, HISTORY, MEDICINE, SCARENTERTAINMENT, ENVIRONMENT is fiction scripted like a global soap opera. I swear we must be colossal idiots to buy the bullshit we are sold.

But I do realize that people hate to think for themselves so the powers that be are more than compelled to control and redirect our train of thought to their benefit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2013, 04:43:46 AM »
As an "insider"  ::) , I would say that there is as much disinfo in the "truth movement" as it is in the mainstream media. They carefully programmed many many people for this very task MANY years ago (from gurus to chanellers to whacko's like Ventura and Jones). People who have serious or "real" info never get trully mainstream.

From my experience, I noticed something really odd: the public tends to gravitate towards the bullshit programmed theory of conspiration rather than the truth. People never have the patience to study and figure it out for themselves.

You don't need to be "psychic" to see that Ventura and Jones are just loud mouths. Same goes for a plethora others who do the "conspiracy theory lecture seminar bullshit".

what about billy idol according to cswol he is the devils tool on earth
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2013, 04:47:30 AM »
Billy Idol with the rest of the Illuminati, Sam K, The Mad Donna, Bowser etc

Billy Idol promoting Rap

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2013, 04:50:41 AM »
As an "insider"  ::) , I would say

Insider?  Being inside your boyfriend's ass doesn't really count  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2013, 04:51:39 AM »
what about billy idol according to cswol he is the devils tool on earth

cswole noticed stuff other people missed .. bodybuilding wise too.. I read some posts with valid points

However, Billy Idol, like all "idols" are programmed mind controlled human puppets who do what they are told. They have zero input as to what they sing about or the wardrobe. Sure he'll wear stuff with symbols and stuff. But Billy is just a clueless mindless singer who is happy to eat do drugs and get fucked. Like all of them..

I swear, if people would really know what is going on in this word without the curtain they would go insane. Literally. It would be so out of what they perceive as reallity that it would be impossible to accept.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2013, 04:53:33 AM »
cswole noticed stuff other people missed .. bodybuilding wise too.. I read some posts with valid points

However, Billy Idol, like all "idols" are programmed mind controlled human puppets who do what they are told. They have zero input as to what they sing about or the wardrobe. Sure he'll wear stuff with symbols and stuff. But Billy is just a clueless mindless singer who is happy to eat do drugs and get fucked. Like all of them..I swear, if people would really know what is going on in this word without the curtain they would go insane. Literally. It would be so out of what they perceive as reallity that it would be impossible to accept.

I agree with the bold part

one mans reality is another mans hell

we all look at the world through tinted glasses

some more tinted than others
T

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2013, 04:59:43 AM »
Watch the new absolute vodka commercial they actually have a scene a guy in meditative seat worshiping the pyramid!

I know you can be a decent guy, just lay off the bullshit.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2013, 05:02:04 AM »
I agree with the bold part

one mans reality is another mans hell

we all look at the world through tinted glasses

some more tinted than others
funny you say that .. in my book I wrote that "people have cataract over their mind's eye so they are unable to objectively see themselves or the world surrounding them".

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2013, 05:23:30 AM »
Billy Idol is the Baby here

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2013, 05:53:55 AM »
The fatal flaw of any conspiracy theory is that it disregards human behavior.  Humans love to open their big mouths so keeping a secret is nearly impossible.  Humans also have their own interests and  tend to derail large movements or groups with infighting, corruption and mismanagement.  You need only look at government as a prime example of what happens in large bureaucracies-which any conspiracy organization would be.
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2013, 05:55:41 AM »
The fatal flaw of any conspiracy theory is that it disregards human behavior.  Humans love to open their big mouths so keeping a secret is nearly impossible.  Humans also have their own interests and  tend to derail large movements or groups with infighting, corruption and mismanagement.  You need only look at government as a prime example of what happens in large bureaucracies-which any conspiracy organization would be.

great post

the inherent weakness about all this is that you could get that many people to keep it a secret
T

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2013, 05:58:11 AM »

It's actually easy to keep it a secret if you have the CIA backing it up - you just kill anyone who opens their mouth or so much as acts like they will talk.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2013, 05:59:23 AM »
It's actually easy to keep it a secret if you have the CIA backing it up - you just kill anyone who opens their mouth or so much as acts like they will talk.

you are dumb boy

like really dumb

you know the kind of dumb that make you a laughing stock
T

agenda21nwo

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2013, 06:18:35 AM »
American government has infiltrated and overthrown entire nations (on record) but they can't dupe their own people?

Wake up dopey.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2013, 06:33:11 AM »
American government has infiltrated and overthrown entire nations (on record) but they can't dupe their own people?

Wake up dopey.

Very true.  Chile is an example of that