Author Topic: How many Getbiggers suffer from mental illness?  (Read 33839 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: How many Getbiggers suffer from mental illness?
« Reply #225 on: August 31, 2014, 02:35:48 PM »
In a nutshell................ THOUGHTS = FEELINGS/EMOTION = BEHAVIORS............... .........." I think therefore I feel and behave "..................
it's all backwards balonie from ignorant people

the truth is opposite

brain anatomy = > brain function => consciousness/thoughts/behaviors

this is the reason freudian psychology/psychiatry is a fucking joke

hope this helps

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: August 31, 2014, 02:37:42 PM »
depression is not even very treatable with drugs

it's one of the worst things that can happen to a persin

Sure is................Been on ADs for YEARS, added an Anti-psychotic to it a few years ago then a mood stabilizer last year, Havent had any depression. Its not just the meds, working out/eating healthy very much help with depression.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: August 31, 2014, 02:39:57 PM »
it's all backwards balonie from ignorant people

the truth is opposite

brain anatomy = > brain function => consciousness/thoughts/behaviors

this is the reason freudian psychology/psychiatry is a fucking joke

hope this helps

I respect your Opinion.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: August 31, 2014, 02:42:07 PM »
I respect your Opinion.
a brain scientist told me

it's not a random getbig hipster opinion it has actual science basis

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #229 on: August 31, 2014, 02:43:26 PM »
In a nutshell................ THOUGHTS = FEELINGS/EMOTION = BEHAVIORS............... .........." I think therefore I feel and behave "..................

Yeah, pretty much and those thoughts are based on how we deal with circumstances & ourselves.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: August 31, 2014, 02:44:49 PM »
Terrible drug - just awful.

Perhaps, but I have taken it for decades with no side effects.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: August 31, 2014, 03:15:25 PM »
Perhaps, but I have taken it for decades with no side effects.
I was on it for 9 years..............

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #232 on: August 31, 2014, 10:05:35 PM »
a brain scientist told me

it's not a random getbig hipster opinion it has actual science basis

of course a fucking brain scientist told you this. Chat to a master of meditation and he will tell you otherwise. Wont find too many of them though. Its easy to follow the herd.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #233 on: September 01, 2014, 01:45:37 AM »
of course a fucking brain scientist told you this. Chat to a master of meditation and he will tell you otherwise. Wont find too many of them though. Its easy to follow the herd.

So many people talk about meditation like it's a common thing like 'stretching' or something

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: September 01, 2014, 02:07:12 AM »
but he studied in university for 12 years and 20 years later still studying daily on new developments

meditation is just hipster stuff that can be picked up in a year or so

whitewidow

« Reply #235 on: September 01, 2014, 02:17:45 AM »
I have OCD and a anxiety issue. most bodybuilders are all OCD. you almost have to have OCD to be a bodybuilder or become OCD, and steroids caused alot more anxiety in my case. I remember always having the worst insomnia and just worry in general when on harsh cycles. Tren and any harsh steroids like Halo and some other strength drugs do really make you have some added aggression. I think roid rage is real and it's mainly when cutting weight and on restricted calories and using harsh androgenic compounds. I didn't need valium or xanax or use painkillers till I started using steroids.I got hooked on xanax and valium to sleep and got hooked on painkillers from training to hard and getting joint pain and overall discomfort.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: September 01, 2014, 02:29:39 AM »
OCD and anxiety seem to go hand in hand. I know for me during stressful shit both my anxiety and ocd kick into overdrive. Sometimes it gets so out of control that I feel like I'm no longer in the driver seat of life...im completely under a spell. Its fucking brutal sometimes man. If you've never experienced it its hard to explain. Panic attacks like crazy. I hate this shit.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: September 01, 2014, 02:33:31 AM »
OCD and anxiety seem to go hand in hand. I know for me during stressful shit both my anxiety and ocd kick into overdrive. Sometimes it gets so out of control that I feel like I'm no longer in the driver seat of life...im completely under a spell. Its fucking brutal sometimes man. If you've never experienced it its hard to explain. Panic attacks like crazy. I hate this shit.

And a lot of people who've never experienced it think we're just being a pussy. They think we can just snap out of it but its not like tbat...theres shit wrong in our heads. Some wires and shit got crossed the wrong way.

A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #238 on: September 01, 2014, 02:41:10 AM »
but he studied in university for 12 years and 20 years later still studying daily on new developments

meditation is just hipster stuff that can be picked up in a year or so

You're comparing apples & oranges here.
AFAIK they have only one thing in common; both are journeys with unknown destinations.
Hindus started meditating around 1500 before Christ, no hipsters back then ;)
With the right mindset meditation can be picked up within a month.

D-Cord

• Getbig II
  • ICD-10 code K62.2 sounds SO painful
« Reply #239 on: September 01, 2014, 04:48:38 AM »
I have Schizoaffective disorder and life is a daily struggle...Please feel free to share and help stop the stigma...With all these shooting sprees on the news and all of them having mental illness, we are getting a bad reputation..

Fortunately, most people in the developed world have numerous resources available to them.  For example:

http://www.qmhc.qld.gov.au/

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #240 on: September 01, 2014, 05:22:53 AM »
I have OCD and a anxiety issue. most bodybuilders are all OCD. you almost have to have OCD to be a bodybuilder or become OCD, and steroids caused alot more anxiety in my case. I remember always having the worst insomnia and just worry in general when on harsh cycles. Tren and any harsh steroids like Halo and some other strength drugs do really make you have some added aggression. I think roid rage is real and it's mainly when cutting weight and on restricted calories and using harsh androgenic compounds. I didn't need valium or xanax or use painkillers till I started using steroids.I got hooked on xanax and valium to sleep and got hooked on painkillers from training to hard and getting joint pain and overall discomfort.

yea i hear u,xanax addiction aint no joke cause im there myself. i got abunch of oxycontin,xanax bars,morphine pills in my drawer n to b honest,i dont use the oxys or morphine much,just the xany,s to sleep,even during the day i get bad anxiety issues like i think im losing my breath n i start panicking n i drive to emergency room n just sit in parking lot for an hour till im calmed down :-[ panic attacks n anxiety r serious issues n im struggling with them bigtime
R

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #241 on: September 01, 2014, 05:52:22 AM »
awesome if real, maybe you are intercepting a rouge radio transmission
lololol  ;D

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: September 01, 2014, 09:58:26 AM »
OCD is an ANXIETY disorder, so of course they go hand in hand..............20 mg of PROZAC for me.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #243 on: September 01, 2014, 10:01:17 AM »
OCD is an Anxiety disorder................ the OCD is what your Anxiety issue is.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #244 on: September 01, 2014, 10:44:26 AM »
it'll pass as you grow up

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #245 on: September 01, 2014, 11:03:43 AM »
wall of vagina shit spill in hurrrrrr........

SELF DESTRUCT YOURSELF

PHAGGOTS

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #246 on: September 01, 2014, 11:35:06 AM »

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: September 01, 2014, 05:03:15 PM »

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: September 01, 2014, 05:04:40 PM »
it'll pass as you grow up
With some people maybe..................o thers, NO. My dads 71 years old and Still has OCD/PANIC DISORDER symptoms.