Author Topic: Honest question for my fellow Americans  (Read 17765 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Honest question for my fellow Americans
« on: September 13, 2013, 06:29:53 AM »
No trolling.

If there is martial law and forced evacuation to these FEMA camps all around the country, are you going willfully?

Escape?
Fight?
Journey to other countries?
etc?

That_Dude

• Getbig III
Re: Honest question for my fellow Americans
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 06:42:25 AM »
I would ask for your exact location and fight by your side while discussing how kai is the uncrowned Mr o which is a bigger travesty than the martial law being rolled out

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 06:42:35 AM »
Fight while heading to old Mexico

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 06:46:19 AM »
I got my shotgun and will go down fighting.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 06:50:30 AM »
Armed to the teeth and protect my family!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 06:52:15 AM »
setup shack in Cabo

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2013, 06:52:29 AM »
GPS coordinates for nearest FEMA camp?

315 million people?

What's your favorite hydroponic?

8)

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 06:53:47 AM »
There isn't enough military to uphold Martial Law...unless the UN gets involved.

We are the most heavily armed country in the world when it comes to the general population. Those sum bitches in Afghanistan have one or two AK-47's that float from hand to hand in various villages, and it poses as a creditable threat to ISAF forces...

...imagine that shit 5x's multiplied over, and you'll have an accurate assessment as to how it will go down state side. Martial Law wouldn't work unless security positions are contracted out, or the US called in some other countries for aid.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 07:01:44 AM »
Right now as state of current affairs in america you could put a wig on a pig and call it pussy and these clowns would line up to fuck it before the majority of americans stand up for themselves, thousands of people will turn out in Washington, D.C. To hear employees of the entity that murdered MLK jr and praise it, but won't stand up for their rights and their families, all while groveling on their knees praising Obama and following the royal family...how fucking stupid are you sheeple!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 07:04:01 AM »
There isn't enough military to uphold Martial Law...unless the UN gets involved.

We are the most heavily armed country in the world when it comes to the general population. Those sum bitches in Afghanistan have one or two AK-47's that float from hand to hand in various villages, and it poses as a creditable threat to ISAF forces...

...imagine that shit 5x's multiplied over, and you'll have an accurate assessment as to how it will go down state side. Martial Law wouldn't work unless security positions are contracted out, or the US called in some other countries for aid.
Your military doesn't need a lot of people. Remember the Boston bombing? 99.9% of people were okay with waiving their rights simply because they were told. So your military (and heavily militarized police) only need to deal with the one in a thousand who will not go like a sheep. The rest, even the big mouths, will almost all go willingly.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2013, 07:05:56 AM »
Most all the Buffalo ran off a cliff following the herd.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2013, 07:06:57 AM »
I`m going to take a job manning the machine guns in the guard towers around those fema camps, if you guys flash me the secret signal I will make sure you get extra peanut butter sandwiches.

No seriously if that shit ever happens, and I don`t ever see it in my area, it will go badly for any type of occupying force. They can hold the cities but that would be about all of it, too much territory to hold and not enough personnel to do the job.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2013, 07:07:42 AM »
Coming to a city near you! :D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2013, 07:07:54 AM »
Phreak good truthful post, as long as there are tv's at the FEMA camps and a celebrity telling them to go, they will gladly crawl there to the FEMA camp, Americans could care less about their family or their rights and liberties, the people in New York n jersey went to FEMA camps and the fuckers are stil livin there!

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2013, 07:08:35 AM »
I`m going to take a job manning the machine guns in the guard towers around those fema camps, if you guys flash me the secret signal I will make sure you get extra peanut butter sandwiches.

No seriously if that shit ever happens, and I don`t ever see it in my area, it will go badly for any type of occupying force. They can hold the cities but that would be about all of it, too much territory to hold and not enough personnel to do the job.

Sounds tough. And then your child gets sick and needs a hospital -- and you will gladly give your family up to get treatment.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2013, 07:09:41 AM »

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2013, 07:10:56 AM »
Your military doesn't need a lot of people. Remember the Boston bombing? 99.9% of people were okay with waiving their rights simply because they were told. So your military (and heavily militarized police) only need to deal with the one in a thousand who will not go like a sheep. The rest, even the big mouths, will almost all go willingly.

Not in the south

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2013, 07:15:36 AM »
Not in the south
Keep fooling yourself. Wannabe rebels always forget the basics. Let's assume you can hold out because everyone is armed. What then? How are you going to grow food for tens of millions of people? The government will just spray defoliant and you will starve. And then you will be begging them to be let into a camp. Not to mention medical services. Hospitals? Government access only. Pharmacies? No supply line = no medicine.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2013, 07:16:51 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2013, 07:19:24 AM »
Depends on the type of emergency and my location at the time of the emergency.  If the emergency involved a highly infectious disease and I was in an urban area I would not go, at least initially.
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2013, 07:19:52 AM »
The big liberal cities will go along willingly as they love big government. And its not like a bunch of twinks and metrosexuals are going to fight back anyway. The south would not go quietly however...
I'd pursue every possible avenue to escape but if cornered ill die with my boots on

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2013, 07:20:25 AM »
No trolling.

If there is martial law and forced evacuation to these FEMA camps all around the country, are you going willfully?

Escape?
Fight?
Journey to other countries?
etc?

I just saw the last Batman so I'll be counting on him 8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2013, 07:20:47 AM »

Mars you look huge here. Glad you had a good time.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2013, 07:21:08 AM »

I just saw the last Batman so I'll be counting on him 8)
This ^ yes.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2013, 07:23:54 AM »

That is true about a large amount of people in the US. However, there is a large amount of people who believe that the government has more control over their lives that they feel comfortable with. I believe that it will take one big event or implementation of a law/series of laws that may trigger a movement amongst those people previously mentioned.

Not in the south

That's exactly what I was thinking too. Also states like West Virginia and Michigan contain militias with numbers in the thousands. It's on major news outlets at least twice per year, and some of which are on the goverment's watch list...just like Al Qaeda.