Author Topic: Honest question for my fellow Americans  (Read 17797 times)

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Honest question for my fellow Americans
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2013, 03:27:31 PM »
Hopefully the military take-over.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2013, 03:27:59 PM »
My dear American friends, you a so lucky to have someone of Wiggs "intelectuallity " :D
Don't let Uganda to take him back  :-[

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2013, 03:32:08 PM »
Yes

Financial collapse
Natural Disaster
Civil unrest.

Any combo of the above.
They know this already, which is why they are preparing/prepared.

Theres a group of ex SF guys from Blackwater/Xe who have been preparing for this since Bush announced NDAA

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2013, 03:35:05 PM »
Theres a group of ex SF guys from Blackwater/Xe who have been preparing for this since Bush announced NDAA

People just don't get it. This shit is real and it's gonna happen. When it does it will be too late. The horrors will be unimaginable.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2013, 03:42:31 PM »
People just don't get it. This shit is real and it's gonna happen. When it does it will be too late. The horrors will be unimaginable.

Take it easy Wiggs, why worries  ::) remember regarding to you our planet will end in 2016  ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »
Make sure it's all "legal" first, boys. That way you'll have a supply of mindless toolbags to follow orders, while they dare act self-righteous in doing so.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2013, 03:55:29 PM »

False.  It's a dramatic fantasy cooked up by paranoid camo wearers who get their jollies mutually reinforcing one another's nonsense while playing boyscout in the forest.

But on the upside it keeps the simpleminded from weighing in on actual issues.  Carry on.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2013, 03:58:20 PM »
False.  It's a dramatic fantasy cooked up by paranoid camo wearers who get their jollies mutually reinforcing one another's nonsense while playing boyscout in the forest.

But on the upside it keeps the simpleminded from weighing in on actual issues.  Carry on.

You clearly have no involvement in the law enforcement community with a statement like that!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2013, 04:00:53 PM »

You are fucking insane. Wow! A real sheep on getbig. Look at em guys!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2013, 04:07:55 PM »
Tapeworm: What's your opinion on the worldwide theft-spree for information?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2013, 04:10:52 PM »
You clearly have no involvement in the law enforcement community with a statement like that!

I don't doubt there's talk about how to control an unruly mob, firearm legislation, etc.  It's what they do.  Or even privatization of everything from metermaids to prisons with legislation slanted towards profit.

But Wiggs seems to think the entire populace is going to be forced behind a chainlink fence at gunpoint, however.  A true foilhatter conspiracy theorist, like myself, would argue that we are already behind a political, economic, and [dis]informational fence, making an actual physical fence unnecessary.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2013, 04:12:48 PM »
You are fucking insane. Wow! A real sheep on getbig. Look at em guys!

Haha, go crawl through a swamp, Wiggs. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2013, 04:14:52 PM »
lots of pussy ass n.ggers in this thread that i would demolish for wiggs
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2013, 04:15:07 PM »
Tapeworm: What's your opinion on the worldwide theft-spree for information?

I'm against it!

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2013, 04:22:16 PM »
I'm against it!

haha... :)

Can you envision a realistic scenario that involves widespread, sustained civil unrest, to result from the pursuit of information?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2013, 04:26:47 PM »
I don't doubt there's talk about how to control an unruly mob, firearm legislation, etc.  It's what they do.  Or even privatization of everything from metermaids to prisons with legislation slanted towards profit.

But Wiggs seems to think the entire populace is going to be forced behind a chainlink fence at gunpoint, however.  A true foilhatter conspiracy theorist, like myself, would argue that we are already behind a political, economic, and [dis]informational fence, making an actual physical fence unnecessary.

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said that. There's no way they're putting 315 million people behind a chain link fence. That's obvious. What isn't if you're not paying attention is the subtle changes that have happened in this country over the last 30 years to where we are now. There will at some point in the very near future come a point where they are going to use a natural disaster that will bring civil unrest and ultimately the collapse of the economy and they'll have every excuse to do what they planned. Order from Chaos. Chaos they helped create.

LOL @ true foilhatter. You're a hack.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2013, 04:58:50 PM »

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said that. There's no way they're putting 315 million people behind a chain link fence. That's obvious. What isn't if you're not paying attention is the subtle changes that have happened in this country over the last 30 years to where we are now. There will at some point in the very near future come a point where they are going to use a natural disaster that will bring civil unrest and ultimately the collapse of the economy and they'll have every excuse to do what they planned. Order from Chaos. Chaos they helped create.

LOL @ true foilhatter. You're a hack.

Why?  "They" presumeably enjoy all this control right now under a carefully engineered system.  Why collapse the economy, introduce this famous Chaos and carry out this mysterious 'plan' of yours?  To what end?  Control?  They have that now, no?  So what... more control?

Survivalist guys generally seem to be cut from the same cloth.  Working class, low level of academic attainment, desperately seeking a sense of self-determination and importance (my god, it's like a self portrait in here).  And yet these lowly men have pierced the illusion and know all the secrets, from covert government activities to alien pyramid building to intercontinental agendas of ancient secret societies.  It's hard to ignore the motivations that bring these guys together.

Yes, there are conspiracies.  You don't know what they are.  That's what makes them conspiratorial in nature.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2013, 05:03:31 PM »
haha... :)

Can you envision a realistic scenario that involves widespread, sustained civil unrest, to result from the pursuit of information?

Not really.  Bullshit seems to be approaching maximum density already and no one much cares.  If there's no food on the shelves you get riots.  I don't see people rioting because they got lied to.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2013, 05:04:18 PM »
Why?  "They" presumeably enjoy all this control right now under a carefully engineered system.  Why collapse the economy, introduce this famous Chaos and carry out this mysterious 'plan' of yours?  To what end?  Control?  They have that now, no?  So what... more control?

Survivalist guys generally seem to be cut from the same cloth.  Working class, low level of academic attainment, desperately seeking a sense of self-determination and importance (my god, it's like a self portrait in here).  And yet these lowly men have pierced the illusion and know all the secrets, from covert government activities to alien pyramid building to intercontinental agendas of ancient secret societies.  It's hard to ignore the motivations that bring these guys together.

Yes, there are conspiracies.  You don't know what they are.  That's what makes them conspiratorial in nature.

So you would in fact say that engineering has been taking place, Tapeworm.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2013, 05:05:53 PM »
...and some level of control has been obtained from it.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2013, 05:12:27 PM »

Fair enough. Wiggs thinks it's going to be an extremely dramatic and abrupt process when really its a subtle and enticing trap that people have already fallen victim to whether they'd like to admit it or not.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2013, 05:14:06 PM »
So you would in fact say that engineering has been taking place, Tapeworm.

I'd say that controlling interests have done their best to structure things in such a way as to maintain their position since forever.  I don't see it as a recent development, although technology has opened up exciting new avenues in the field of manure spreading.

There's also a lot more discussion going on than was possible before, which is generally a good thing even though you get the occasional grub eating paranoid yapping about government troops kicking in your door.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2013, 05:22:13 PM »
Fair enough. Wiggs thinks it's going to be an extremely dramatic and abrupt process when really its a subtle and enticing trap that people have already fallen victim to whether they'd like to admit it or not.

I think Mr Wiggins is having some fun with us.  At this point in his theories there's an invisible alien spacecraft hovering over Washington DC impregnating black women with non Hebrew DNA in an effort to dilute the good ancient alien bloodline and control the destiny of the planet.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2013, 05:23:24 PM »
I'd say that controlling interests have done their best to structure things in such a way as to maintain their position since forever.  I don't see it as a recent development, although technology has opened up exciting new avenues in the field of manure spreading.

There's also a lot more discussion going on than was possible before, which is generally a good thing even though you get the occasional grub eating paranoid yapping about government troops kicking in your door.

Would you also say that technology has presented a barrier against the predictable goals of this engineering, with the barrier being our rightful expectation for privacy?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2013, 05:23:41 PM »
Seriously? This is why I am saving for buying property abroad. I see there being a probability of it happening, so instead of a bugout bag, I'll just move. Much like the Jews who fled Germany and left all of their shit behind, and so will I. I hope this never comes to pass, as I like it here, make way more than I would as a refugee, and would prefer my property abroad would be a vacation home as opposed to a flop house, but hey, you can never be too safe.