Author Topic: Honest question for my fellow Americans  (Read 17700 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Honest question for my fellow Americans
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2013, 05:31:32 PM »
Would you also say that technology has presented a barrier against the predictable goals of this engineering, namely our rightful expectation for privacy?

Is if it's used that way.  Tech is fine.  It's unjust use I could do without but I don't see the progress of tech as the problem.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2013, 05:34:31 PM »
I think Mr Wiggins is having some fun with us.  At this point in his theories there's an invisible alien spacecraft hovering over Washington DC impregnating black women with non Hebrew DNA in an effort to dilute the good ancient alien bloodline and control the destiny of the planet.

:D :D ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2013, 05:39:46 PM »
Is if it's used that way.  Tech is fine.  It's unjust use I could do without but I don't see the progress of tech as the problem.

How do you mean? Maybe I'm missing where you're coming from.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2013, 05:40:46 PM »
:D :D ;D

I know it's shocking.  But what if it were actually true.  Can you imagine?!  The destiny of the planet determined by black people.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2013, 05:48:59 PM »
How do you mean? Maybe I'm missing where you're coming from.

I mean I don't have anything against technology, just its misuse, although my TV doesn't work ever since they switched the signal to digital and I have a dumb phone.  Some guy in a gilli suit popped out of the bushes the other day and congratulated me for being off the grid, so it's probably time for a trip to the mall.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2013, 05:50:57 PM »
I mean I don't have anything against technology, just its misuse, although my TV doesn't work ever since they switched the signal to digital and I have a dumb phone.  Some guy in a gilli suit popped out of the bushes the other day and congratulated me for being off the grid, so it's probably time for a trip to the mall.

Obviously, this particular technology is only as harmful as the people that seize opportunity to misuse it. Didn't realize there was any doubt about that.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2013, 06:03:48 PM »
I know it's shocking.  But what if it were actually true.  Can you imagine?!  The destiny of the planet determined by black people.

it'd just mean a quicker ending , and deservingly for not trying to stop such a travesty

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2013, 06:04:14 AM »
Bunch of pussies around here who can't handle the discipline and order of military rule   ::)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2013, 08:22:29 AM »
Not really.  Bullshit seems to be approaching maximum density already and no one much cares.  If there's no food on the shelves you get riots.  I don't see people rioting because they got lied to.

You're talking about potential reaction to events, and not the actions of people that you, yourself, would refer to as engineers.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2013, 09:40:34 AM »
set off some chemical weapons in heavily populated areas and people will flock to a gated community(safe zone-FEMA camp) once in there for extended period of time, the Hierarchy can gather info and experiment. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2013, 09:46:14 AM »

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2013, 10:35:32 AM »
If I were going to allow myself to become concerned about some potential disruption in civility that didn't involve instigated war, etc., I would look most carefully at a loss of electrical power and communication. The resulting breakdown in distribution channels would be the surest way to force individuals to compete against one another, lessening the chance of group-formation, while increasing the chance of individual compliance.

An announcement of some tragic and divisive news, for instance, followed shortly after by a prolonged failure in communication and power, could cause the effective destruction of every city within a week. Such crime would absolutely give rise to "justification" for a dramatic step-up in data gathering.

The object seems to be the gaining of undue advantage through awareness. So directly attaching information to individuals is a road that will be crossed, one way or another.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2013, 07:44:47 PM »
set off some chemical weapons in heavily populated areas and people will flock to a gated community(safe zone-FEMA camp) once in there for extended period of time, the Hierarchy can gather info and experiment. 

caused by chemical weapons used on US soil by "terrorists" of course

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2013, 07:42:52 AM »
If I were going to allow myself to become concerned about some potential disruption in civility that didn't involve instigated war, etc., I would look most carefully at a loss of electrical power and communication. The resulting breakdown in distribution channels would be the surest way to force individuals to compete against one another, lessening the chance of group-formation, while increasing the chance of individual compliance.

An announcement of some tragic and divisive news, for instance, followed shortly after by a prolonged failure in communication and power, could cause the effective destruction of every city within a week. Such crime would absolutely give rise to "justification" for a dramatic step-up in data gathering.

The object seems to be the gaining of undue advantage through awareness. So directly attaxching information to individuals is a road that will be crossed, one way or another.

Some good points here

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2013, 11:16:34 PM »
I can't discuss my intentions.  It might compromise the mission.   :D

I will say this...  "it's better to die like a tiger than to live like a pussy". - Master Wong

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2013, 09:53:36 AM »
Some good points here

Yes, bro...I would argue that any maneuver taken, is done with the purpose of seizing ever-greater advantage through awareness.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2013, 03:14:22 PM »
No trolling.

If there is martial law and forced evacuation to these FEMA camps all around the country, are you going willfully?

Escape?
Fight?
Journey to other countries?
etc?

So, no more Alien invasion  ;D  & greys takeover  ::)