Author Topic: Peter Molnar - dude's physique is getting more ridiculous  (Read 268490 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: this peter molnar dude's physique is getting more ridiculous
« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2014, 10:47:39 PM »
11.5? I'm no expert but that can't be right. That means he needs to loss what 7 to 8 % to be stage ready? He look like he's 4 or 5 weeks out...

Agreed.

He's way leaner than 11%, I'd say 6-7 based on that shot. Have to see legs and back to be more certain, but this dude is LEAN.

juicemachine

« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2014, 10:50:53 PM »
Agreed.

He's way leaner than 11%, I'd say 6-7 based on that shot. Have to see legs and back to be more certain, but this dude is LEAN.
What are you basing this on? X-ray vision? I think he is making a point with this picture that bodybuilders are full of shit.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #152 on: November 26, 2014, 10:52:04 PM »
What are you basing this on? X-ray vision? I think he is making a point with this picture that bodybuilders are full of shit.

I don't understand your question friend, perhaps you could rephrase it in a more respectful tone before I knock your teeth out.

juicemachine

« Reply #153 on: November 26, 2014, 10:54:14 PM »
I don't understand your question friend, perhaps you could rephrase it in a more respectful tone before I knock your teeth out.
Bodybuilders can't fight, so get back to oiling up your glutes and pulling thongs up your crack.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #154 on: November 26, 2014, 10:58:09 PM »
Bodybuilders can't fight, so get back to oiling up your glutes and pulling thongs up your crack.

You sound like a strong and brave man, "loosevajeen."

juicemachine

« Reply #155 on: November 26, 2014, 11:00:25 PM »
You sound like a strong and brave man, "loosevajeen."
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #156 on: November 26, 2014, 11:00:56 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 26, 2014, 11:20:06 PM »

Again, wich gimmick are you?

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: November 27, 2014, 12:09:13 AM »
Why this guy's physique is not rewarded is beyond me. He should be used as one of the examples of what the IFBB wants.

"You need to look like this"

Agreed.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #159 on: November 27, 2014, 01:33:01 AM »
Why this guy's physique is not rewarded is beyond me. He should be used as one of the examples of what the IFBB wants.

"You need to look like this"

Hungarian. Broken english perhaps?

Has 10 years of paying his dues ahead of him.

Maybe refuses to kneel? Teper displeased after trip to Hungary

Seriously, he should just boycott the IFBB and give them the middle one

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #160 on: November 27, 2014, 04:59:19 AM »
He posted this today. 11.5 % bodyfat.

This is how an Inbody looks like. No matter how advanced it might look, these scales are often far from accurate. A few weeks ago my caliper measurement resulted in 8.1% (my trainer performs these measurements for many years), while a scale gave me over 12%..

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #161 on: November 27, 2014, 06:25:58 AM »
This is how an Inbody looks like. No matter how advanced it might look, these scales are often far from accurate. A few weeks ago my caliper measurement resulted in 8.1% (my trainer performs these measurements for many years), while a scale gave me over 12%..

I measure bodyfat by looking in a mirror and saying a number that sounds reasonable

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 27, 2014, 06:30:16 AM »
I measure bodyfat by looking in a mirror and saying a number that sounds reasonable

I measure bodyfat by looking in a mirror, guessing a number, and then up/downscaling that number for the getbig thread i'm involved in at the time.

juicemachine

« Reply #163 on: November 27, 2014, 09:14:28 AM »

Typical delusional bodybuilder... Gets two different results... Decides the worst result is wrong... Yeah... ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #164 on: November 27, 2014, 09:47:50 AM »

:D

Unless you are having a full-body MRI scan and analysis, there are no methods of body fat estimation that are accurate to better than a +/- 3% error or so.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #165 on: November 27, 2014, 03:48:25 PM »
Typical delusional bodybuilder... Gets two different results... Decides the worst result is wrong... Yeah... ::)

So I'm still double digit with veins on my abs?

juicemachine

« Reply #166 on: November 27, 2014, 10:33:16 PM »
So I'm still double digit with veins on my abs?
Post a picture  ??? ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #167 on: November 28, 2014, 12:33:46 AM »
Post a picture  ??? ???

I feel no desire to do this for men, but thank you for asking.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #168 on: November 28, 2014, 06:33:27 AM »
Agreed.

If he's 11%, I am 123%.

juicemachine

« Reply #169 on: November 28, 2014, 09:23:14 AM »
If he's 11%, I am 123%.
You 15% would be a fair bit fatter. It always amuses me how all you sacks of shit assume you are below 10% because you got a few veins and some abs showing through your fatness.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #170 on: November 28, 2014, 10:04:02 AM »
You 15% would be a fair bit fatter. It always amuses me how all you sacks of shit assume you are below 10% because you got a few veins and some abs showing through your fatness.

It's really best that you a) post a pic so we can laugh at you and b) fuck off. You're new here and most likely a phaggot so please don't forget your place.

Regards,
BCF

juicemachine

« Reply #171 on: November 28, 2014, 12:12:06 PM »
It's really best that you a) post a pic so we can laugh at you and b) fuck off. You're new here and most likely a phaggot so please don't forget your place.

Regards,
BCF
Have some ice cream and pancakes, you will feel better fatso.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #172 on: November 28, 2014, 01:30:26 PM »
Have some ice cream and pancakes, you will feel better fatso.

I did have pancakes this morning actually and I'm also at 9%. Life is great  :)

juicemachine

« Reply #173 on: November 28, 2014, 01:46:59 PM »

I did have pancakes this morning actually and I'm also at 9%. Life is great  :)
With a 10% margin of error of course ::) Whatever makes you sleep at night chubs.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #174 on: November 28, 2014, 01:47:55 PM »
With a 10% margin of error of course ::) Whatever makes you sleep at night chubs.

This is just one small mans opinion.