Author Topic: Peter Molnar - dude's physique is getting more ridiculous  (Read 270318 times)

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
Re: Peter Molnar - dude's physique is getting more ridiculous
« Reply #375 on: October 30, 2015, 03:39:00 PM »
But not you, right stud?

I  am not the one who has been tring to corner other users for liking or not male bodybuilders.  :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #376 on: October 30, 2015, 04:34:42 PM »
I  am not the one who has been tring to corner other users for liking or not male bodybuilders.  :)

There's no need for that, you've already cornered yourself with your 'sexy' statement.
We only encouraged you to come out of the closet.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #377 on: October 30, 2015, 05:44:53 PM »
There's no need for that, you've already cornered yourself with your 'sexy' statement.
We only encouraged you to come out of the closet.

I have clearly stated that I find him sexy which certainly is a subjective opinion since many may disagree and find him gross or simply have no opinion on this. You have come to me and made a fuss out of it when in fact such comment doesn't affect you in anyway, correct? Unless we are discussing insults I don't see why you can't ignore such comment. It's not about you, let it go.  :)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #378 on: October 30, 2015, 07:11:17 PM »
I have clearly stated that I find him sexy which certainly is a subjective opinion since many may disagree and find him gross or simply have no opinion on this. You have come to me and made a fuss out of it when in fact such comment doesn't affect you in anyway, correct? Unless we are discussing insults I don't see why you can't ignore such comment. It's not about you, let it go.  :)

No homo?

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #379 on: October 30, 2015, 07:18:26 PM »
No homo?

Is there any need to say it?
I think that expression has become the joke for most people today. The more you say it the less people will believe you.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #380 on: October 31, 2015, 12:18:53 AM »
Is there any need to say it?
I think that expression has become the joke for most people today. The more you say it the less people will believe you.

Instead of defending yourself in >90% of your postings, can't you just admit it?
Hey, you're gay, but your mom still loves you, so move one.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #381 on: October 31, 2015, 04:17:27 AM »
Instead of defending yourself in >90% of your postings, can't you just admit it?
Hey, you're gay, but your mom still loves you, so move one.

Do I care about your sexual orientation? No
What I don't understand about you is your obsession with my comment and then your insistence in forcing me to reveal my sexual orientation to you as if you belonged to the sexual orientation department "tell me, tell me, tell me!!".

I am not defending myself in the way you put it. I am telling you are making a fuss about something that doesn't affect you.

Ignore what doesn't have anything to do with you and let it go.  :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving on. Is it my idea or is Mólnar losing his hair? It seems to me that his hairline has been receding at least since last year...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #382 on: October 31, 2015, 04:52:36 AM »
Do I care about your sexual orientation? No
What I don't understand about you is your obsession with my comment and then your insistence in forcing me to reveal my sexual orientation to you as if you belonged to the sexual orientation department "tell me, tell me, tell me!!".

I am not defending myself in the way you put it. I am telling you are making a fuss about something that doesn't affect you.

Ignore what doesn't have anything to do with you and let it go.  :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving on. Is it my idea or is Mólnar losing his hair? It seems to me that his hairline has been receding at least since last year...

My obsession? First of all, I wasn't the only one who detected the gay-factor from your original post right away, and second, I was giving you a chance to elaborate your opinion.
I guess you're unfamiliar by the Getbig's code of conduct, so maybe you aren't the gimmick I thought you were....

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #383 on: October 31, 2015, 05:45:26 AM »
My obsession? First of all, I wasn't the only one who detected the gay-factor from your original post right away, and second, I was giving you a chance to elaborate your opinion.
I guess you're unfamiliar by the Getbig's code of conduct, so maybe you aren't the gimmick I thought you were....

I disagree. This level of irritating commentary reeks of upper level trolling capability that usually only comes from the thunder dome or some other crucible. I sense a Jedi master in there. Thinking TA or Andy Griffith.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #384 on: October 31, 2015, 06:24:37 AM »
I disagree. This level of irritating commentary reeks of upper level trolling capability that usually only comes from the thunder dome or some other crucible. I sense a Jedi master in there. Thinking TA or Andy Griffith.

Yeah it could be a true vet, but Adam trolls more aggressively and Andy isn't the man who's vague about his opinions.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #385 on: October 31, 2015, 06:43:04 AM »
Yeah it could be a true vet, but Adam trolls more aggressively and Andy isn't the man who's vague about his opinions.

Perhaps they are honing their craft?

Compare and contrast the subtle hues and words on this guy to the blunderbuss tomfoolery of Donny in other threads. Master, apprentice.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #386 on: October 31, 2015, 07:14:18 AM »
My obsession? First of all, I wasn't the only one who  :)from your original post right away, and second, I was giving you a chance to elaborate your opinion.

That's what I am talking about. You are vilifying my comment when in fact there is nothing morally wrong with it. Why do you feel the need to go around "detecting the gay factor" in comments?  Oh Thor, the gay factor!!  :o

Do you really think Peter Mólnar feels so weak because a guy tells him he is sexy? Please, this guys hears it every single day, he's a bodybuilder; not a monk.

I understand that, as it happens in any other forum, all comments are allowed as long as they don't contain gratuitious insults, correct?

I am exercising my freedom of expression without resorting to insults or any form of offense.

It has nothing to do with you so ignore and let it go.  :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #387 on: October 31, 2015, 07:43:33 AM »
That's what I am talking about. You are vilifying my comment when in fact there is nothing morally wrong with it. Why do you feel the need to go around "detecting the gay factor" in comments?  Oh Thor, the gay factor!!  :o

Do you really think Peter Mólnar feels so weak because a guy tells him he is sexy? Please, this guys hears it every single day, he's a bodybuilder; not a monk.

I understand that, as it happens in any other forum, all comments are allowed as long as they don't contain gratuitious insults, correct?

I am exercising my freedom of expression without resorting to insults or any form of offense.

It has nothing to do with you so ignore and let it go.  :)

'Answering' a simple question by a boatload of counter-questions, speaking of creating a wall of fog, you must be giggling like a girl after pressing the 'post' button.
You're either a sophisticated troll, a homo or both...

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #388 on: October 31, 2015, 08:23:29 AM »
'Answering' a simple question by a boatload of counter-questions, speaking of creating a wall of fog, you must be giggling like a girl after pressing the 'post' button.
You're either a sophisticated troll, a homo or both...

Oh "homo" (same), what a terrible word!!  :o
Troll? The least I have done is playing around with people.

You don't seem to understand what I've been trying to tell you and I don't think I speak in a sophisticated way at all. Polite? Yes. Sophisticated? No.  :'(
This I have been trying to tell you, whichever gender you may find attractive it is not of my business, likewise, whichever gender I may find attractive it is not of your business. It is a neutral terrain so you don't need to overworry about it, the gay posts!!  :o

Just ignore and let it go.  :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #389 on: October 31, 2015, 08:56:06 AM »
Oh "homo" (same), what a terrible word!!  :o
Troll? The least I have done is playing around with people.

You don't seem to understand what I've been trying to tell you and I don't think I speak in a sophisticated way at all. Polite? Yes. Sophisticated? No.  :'(
This I have been trying to tell you, whichever gender you may find attractive it is not of my business, likewise, whichever gender I may find attractive it is not of your business. It is a neutral terrain so you don't need to overworry about it, the gay posts!!  :o

Just ignore and let it go.  :)

Speaking of taking forum things way to serious. Sure, I understand your point (right to express.. blabla).
You believe in 'neutral terrains' on Getbig? You're either trolling or you have no clue about Getbig's code of conduct.
Again, it's obvious you're gay so we can quit this fruitless discussion (or epic trolling).

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #390 on: October 31, 2015, 09:30:29 AM »
Speaking of taking forum things way to serious. Sure, I understand your point (right to express.. blabla).
You believe in 'neutral terrains' on Getbig? You're either trolling or you have no clue about Getbig's code of conduct.
Again, it's obvious you're gay so we can quit this fruitless discussion (or epic trolling).

It's fruitless. You are punching smoke.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #391 on: October 31, 2015, 09:31:16 AM »

I am not playing around with anybody so I am not a troll. You call it trolling because my opinions differ from yours since you were trying to scold me for a oh Thor!, gay comment!!  :o You're saying all the time "gay is bad, gay is bad". There is nothing morally wrong abut being gay, bisexual or heterosexual, that's neutral terrain regardless of what you call "getbig code of conduct" so stop worrying about those things.

I'm sure Péter Mólnar recieves those comments with a smile either coming from women or men. He's a bodybuilder, He knows what "oh, your biceps are huge, bro" or "look at your legs, beast" really mean.  :P

Ignore and let it go.  :)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #392 on: October 31, 2015, 09:40:29 AM »
I am not playing around with anybody so I am not a troll. You call it trolling because my opinions differ from yours since you were trying to scold me for a oh Thor!, gay comment!!  :o You're saying all the time "gay is bad, gay is bad". There is nothing morally wrong abut being gay, bisexual or heterosexual, that's neutral terrain regardless of what you call "getbig code of conduct" so stop worrying about those things.

I'm sure Péter Mólnar recieves those comments with a smile either coming from women or men. He's a bodybuilder, He knows what "oh, your biceps are huge, bro" or "look at your legs, beast" really mean.  :P

Are there things?
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #393 on: October 31, 2015, 11:13:38 AM »

None of the bold part is true. If you believe otherwise, than proof it.

No disaster, but I wouldn't be pleased when a man tells me that I look sexy.

Pretty ironic when you start about ignoring over and over again ::)

BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if you're from Hungary as well, or even know him personally, since you're using the é & ó chars...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: October 31, 2015, 04:19:18 PM »
So much insecurity.
As I said before, homophobia in bodybuilding is an oxymoron.
There are tons of homosexual and bisexual bodybuilders, men and women. There are tons of homosexual and bisexual bodybuilding fans. The father of modern bodybuilding, Eugen Sandow was bisexual. Get over it.

Not to disagree with you, but how do you actually know who is or isn't homosexual or bisexual? Seems like you'd have to be very close to them to have this information, unless of course they've come out.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #395 on: October 31, 2015, 10:35:10 PM »
None of the bold part is true. If you believe otherwise, than proof it.

No disaster, but I wouldn't be pleased when a man tells me that I look sexy.

Pretty ironic when you start about ignoring over and over again ::)

BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if you're from Hungary as well, or even know him personally, since you're using the é & ó chars...

Well, that's the thing going on. You are projecting your own fears on something that isn't about you and that's why you are unable to let it go.

I'm not from Hungary nor do I know Péter Mólnar. I don't think I will ever get to meet him in person and I'm not really intersted in meeting him in person since I am not a die-hard bodybuilding fan, but that doesn't mean I cannot appreciate his whole appearance or woooo sexiness woooo

Youth is short and every day that goes by you get older and older. He won't look this sexy for eternity.  :)

How about you, would you like to meet him in person?
I think most bodybuilders are boring unless you get to know them beyond bodybuilding.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #396 on: October 31, 2015, 10:37:54 PM »
Not to disagree with you, but how do you actually know who is or isn't homosexual or bisexual? Seems like you'd have to be very close to them to have this information, unless of course they've come out.

Same question may be asked about heterosexual men in bodybuilding.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #397 on: November 01, 2015, 01:43:04 AM »
Well, that's the thing going on. You are projecting your own fears on something that isn't about you and that's why you are unable to let it go.

I'm not from Hungary nor do I know Péter Mólnar. I don't think I will ever get to meet him in person and I'm not really intersted in meeting him in person since I am not a die-hard bodybuilding fan, but that doesn't mean I cannot appreciate his whole appearance or woooo sexiness woooo

Youth is short and every day that goes by you get older and older. He won't look this sexy for eternity.  :)

How about you, would you like to meet him in person?
I think most bodybuilders are boring unless you get to know them beyond bodybuilding.

The Freudian trolling is strong here.
Hey, it's obvious that you're a fagg, no big deal, we only asked for a confirmation.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: November 02, 2015, 01:05:04 PM »
Same question may be asked about heterosexual men in bodybuilding.

You are right of course the same question could be asked. Since the majority of men are heterosexual, the logical assumption is that, that question is unnecessary. You've implied many if not most men bodybuilders are either gay or bisexual, I'll ask you this again; how do you know this to be true?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #399 on: November 02, 2015, 02:33:14 PM »
You are right of course the same question could be asked. Since the majority of men are heterosexual, the logical assumption is that, that question is unnecessary. You've implied many if not most men bodybuilders are either gay or bisexual, I'll ask you this again; how do you know this to be true?

It's utter BS, since it's the other way around; many gays workout, since looking good is much more important in their social life, compared with heterosexual men.