Author Topic: Peter Molnar - dude's physique is getting more ridiculous  (Read 270266 times)

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
Re: Peter Molnar - dude's physique is getting more ridiculous
« Reply #400 on: November 02, 2015, 11:15:41 PM »
The Freudian trolling is strong here.
Hey, it's obvious that you're a fagg, no big deal, we only asked for a confirmation.

The more you resort to insults the more you show your fears and how weak your arguments are.
Keep in mind that most people out there think that men like you are gay and not only because you watch pictures and videos of big muscle men who prance around almost naked and show their muscles to other men, but also because the more defensive a man is when it comes to homosexuality the more people think you are defending yourself from something. The less concerned the less people think that.  ;)

If anything you are the troll; not me.

Another contribution in case it hasn't been posted already.  8)

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #401 on: November 02, 2015, 11:46:56 PM »
You are right of course the same question could be asked. Since the majority of men are heterosexual, the logical assumption is that, that question is unnecessary. You've implied many if not most men bodybuilders are either gay or bisexual, I'll ask you this again; how do you know this to be true?

Likewise, we might as well assume that bodybuilding is less interesting for most heterosexual men than it might be for gay and bisexual men given that the main audience to whom they show their bodies is male; not female and the undeniable and inseparable erotic connotations and motivations of wanting to build a muscular body and showing it to people. In my personal experience I have men a well balanced number of bodybuilders who are heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #402 on: November 03, 2015, 01:15:49 AM »
The more you resort to insults the more you show your fears and how weak your arguments are.
Keep in mind that most people out there think that men like you are gay and not only because you watch pictures and videos of big muscle men who prance around almost naked and show their muscles to other men, but also because the more defensive a man is when it comes to homosexuality the more people think you are defending yourself from something. The less concerned the less people think that.  ;)

If anything you are the troll; not me.

Speaking of weak arguments, you have many assumptions, and all of this because I call you gay (and not just me, BTW).
As a result, you showed us how butt hurt you are from those comments by starting this useless pseudo-philosophical passive-aggressive rant, which is screaming "I AM GAY!".

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #403 on: November 03, 2015, 02:10:40 AM »
Speaking of weak arguments, you have many assumptions, and all of this because I call you gay (and not just me, BTW).
As a result, you showed us how butt hurt you are from those comments by starting this useless pseudo-philosophical passive-aggressive rant, which is screaming "I AM GAY!".

This is not because you call me gay, although you're not being respectful since you resort to offensive language. This is because you made a fuss out of a comment that has absolutely nothing to do with you driven by your own fears. A comment that, again, has nothing to do with you, but it has absolutely everything with bodybuilding since becoming a bodybuilder means you let your body be scrutinised on the base of physical appearance and that does include the perceived woooo~attractiveness~wooo of the body in question.

Do you imagine if Péter Mólnar were so insecure? He wouldn't be able to get on a stage almost naked sorrounded my the male gaze. He would probably not be a bodybuilder; a male stripper for women exclusively perhaps if he feared men looking at his body and saying things about it.

Anybody here has the right to express if they find him sexy, attractive, proportioned, disproportionate, even ugly, etc, that's is part of bodybuilding. You should not forget that bodybuilding is a beauty pageant not a monastery or fully clothed men who despise the concept of physical beauty and attractiveness. You don't dictate what people can and cannot say just because your whole world collapses. You may agree with my comment or not, but as long as it doesn't spew out any form of negativity you simply have to let it be and move on.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #404 on: November 03, 2015, 02:16:10 AM »
Somebody is so deep in the closet they are best friends with the woodland critters in Narnia.
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #405 on: November 03, 2015, 03:28:08 AM »
Somebody is so deep in the closet they are best friends with the woodland critters in Narnia.

Haha!
I guess he's waiting till all of us come out of the closet first. Being full of assumptions after being called out, he seems to believe than any of us bb fans are automatically gay. By denying this, we're 'defensive' in his book gay agenda  ::)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: November 04, 2015, 08:37:34 PM »
Dude is blessed with those long biceps

dammit.  his are long and look great. mine were long and looked like shit.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #407 on: November 04, 2015, 08:42:25 PM »
dammit.  his are long and look great. mine were long and looked like shit.

That vascularity though..

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: November 04, 2015, 08:54:08 PM »
That vascularity though..

thanx,  they would have looked even shittier if it wasn't for the veins. who would think biceps could insert too low??

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #409 on: November 05, 2015, 01:15:45 AM »
Haha!
I guess he's waiting till all of us come out of the closet first. Being full of assumptions after being called out, he seems to believe than any of us bb fans are automatically gay. By denying this, we're 'defensive' in his book gay agenda  ::)

I thought of that comment to be about you since it is who is overworried about a "gay comment".  ;)
On that note, whether or not you are gay or heterosexual, it is not of my business. I'm not a judge to corner you for such a neutral characteristic. You are allowed to find him sexy, ugly or whatever.  8)

Remember, bodybuilding is no different than the world out there in terms of diversity.
Bodybuilding is an illusion carried out by real and diverse people.

I think I have been very clear here.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #410 on: November 05, 2015, 01:56:35 AM »
Creepy, very creepy.
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #411 on: November 05, 2015, 02:31:01 AM »
I thought of that comment to be about you since it is who is overworried about a "gay comment".  ;)
On that note, whether or not you are gay or heterosexual, it is not of my business. I'm not a judge to corner you for such a neutral characteristic. You are allowed to find him sexy, ugly or whatever.  8)

Remember, bodybuilding is no different than the world out there in terms of diversity.
Bodybuilding is an illusion carried out by real and diverse people.

I think I have been very clear here.

Amazing how butt hurt you are, since you're clearly no stranger to a cock in your anus.
Hey, we've got the message, time to fuck off with your gay agenda, thanks.

Simple Simon

« Reply #412 on: November 05, 2015, 02:59:33 AM »

just got 3rd NABBA Universe

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #413 on: November 05, 2015, 03:50:53 AM »
says the little spunk catcher who crys when called names... ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: November 05, 2015, 04:21:33 AM »
says the little spunk catcher who crys when called names... ::)

Crys, does he?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: November 05, 2015, 01:02:47 PM »
It's utter BS, since it's the other way around; many gays workout, since looking good is much more important in their social life, compared with heterosexual men.

Why do you workout?

Statistically, one in six men are homosexual or bisexual. Anyone can be vain about their looks, whether gay or straight. There are a variety of social scenes in gay life. "Bears" often pride themselves on being large, having a big belly and looking the opposite of a metro type person. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: November 05, 2015, 01:16:48 PM »

Another contribution in case it hasn't been posted already.  8)

You've got that right. Some of the "straightest" men I've known (like my stepdad) don't care whether another person is gay or not. These men don't feel threatened by homosexuality in anyway. It's not like homosexuality is a virus one can catch. One doesn't turn someone else gay, they either are or they aren't.

I take exception to the term 'prance' because often men who prance are in fact gay. Furthermore, competing in bodybuilding contests sort of requires one to display as much of their muscular development as possible. If it weren't for false modesty, many bodybuilders, both male and female would likely compete naked.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: November 05, 2015, 01:36:00 PM »
Haha!
I guess he's waiting till all of us come out of the closet first. Being full of assumptions after being called out, he seems to believe than any of us bb fans are automatically gay. By denying this, we're 'defensive' in his book gay agenda  ::)

I've not attended a bodybuilding competition since I was 16 years old when I went to one with a friend of my parents who was a bodybuilder and friend of one of the contestants. This was a very long time ago. Back then the audience was made up mostly of friends and family of the bodybuilders who were competing. Has this changed? Is the bulk of the audience now just a bunch of schmoes? I doubt it.

Alfurinn's writing style and word choice seems somewhat effeminate to me. While that doesn't mean he's gay, it certainly seems as if he could be. Not that it's a big deal, because it isn't. I don't get why in today's world one would feel like they need to hide their being homosexual. Really...who gives a shit?

Simple Simon

« Reply #418 on: November 05, 2015, 01:54:10 PM »
I've not attended a bodybuilding competition since I was 16 years old when I went to one with a friend of my parents who was a bodybuilder and friend of one of the contestants. This was a very long time ago. Back then the audience was made up mostly of friends and family of the bodybuilders who were competing. Has this changed? Is the bulk of the audience now just a bunch of schmoes? I doubt it.

Alfurinn's writing style and word choice seems somewhat effeminate to me. While that doesn't mean he's gay, it certainly seems as if he could be. Not that it's a big deal, because it isn't. I don't get why in today's world one would feel like they need to hide their being homosexual. Really...who gives a shit?
99% of getbiggers

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #419 on: November 05, 2015, 02:57:35 PM »
Why do you workout?

Statistically, one in six men are homosexual or bisexual. Anyone can be vain about their looks, whether gay or straight. There are a variety of social scenes in gay life. "Bears" often pride themselves on being large, having a big belly and looking the opposite of a metro type person. 

Very simple, because I love working out and the results it causes. It's nice to get compliments from women, but I see that as an extra bonus; it's not a driving factor.

You're right, anyone can be vain. Being athletic/muscular seems very popular in the gay scene, but I understand that not all gays are into that. In fact, I know a gay who's lost his boyfriend, partly because he became too muscular and got a beard, LOL

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: November 05, 2015, 02:57:48 PM »

just got 3rd NABBA Universe

he's like me.  the worst he looks all year is the day of the contest!!! :-\

Simple Simon

« Reply #421 on: November 06, 2015, 01:09:24 AM »
he's like me.  the worst he looks all year is the day of the contest!!! :-\
He likely follows the text book during the last few days of prep.

I know a guy who competed in an area qualifier flowed the text book depleting and carbing and water manipulation , looked flat and smooth.
Managed to qualify for the Britain and ate anything and everything the day before his show.
was 14lbs heavier and totally shredded.

People look great a week out and then go through the same rigmarole in the last week and fuck it up, myself included.
If I ever compete again I will just throw the copybook out the window.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #422 on: November 06, 2015, 02:02:33 AM »
He likely follows the text book during the last few days of prep.

I know a guy who competed in an area qualifier flowed the text book depleting and carbing and water manipulation , looked flat and smooth.
Managed to qualify for the Britain and ate anything and everything the day before his show.
was 14lbs heavier and totally shredded.

People look great a week out and then go through the same rigmarole in the last week and fuck it up, myself included.
If I ever compete again I will just throw the copybook out the window.

I've heard anecdotes like these before, and I think a lot of it has to do with sodium and the mental boost you get from eating a burger or whatever.

On a side note, when you study the last-week protocols from 'gurus', you will notice that they all have different visions about variables like carbs, water, potassium & sodium, but there seems to be a growing trend in skipping the depletion period almost completely (Chad Nichols, Noel Fuller, Dennis James and others)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: November 06, 2015, 02:31:52 AM »
In my very subjective opinion, Mólnar has one of the sexiest male bodies in bodybuilding although his posing routines don't make justice to his sexy looks.

Not many women find that overly muscular body a turn on. You my lady, have a peculiar taste in men.

Simple Simon

« Reply #424 on: November 06, 2015, 03:07:54 AM »
I've heard anecdotes like these before, and I think a lot of it has to do with sodium and the mental boost you get from eating a burger or whatever.

On a side note, when you study the last-week protocols from 'gurus', you will notice that they all have different visions about variables like carbs, water, potassium & sodium, but there seems to be a growing trend in skipping the depletion period almost completely (Chad Nichols, Noel Fuller, Dennis James and others)

Makes sense, why tamper with anything if you are on point the week before.