Author Topic: Johnny Manziel Extreme Alpha  (Read 37162 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Johnny Manziel Extreme Alpha
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2013, 03:58:46 PM »
Don't mistake I'm no fan of this kid but, he put up 464 pass yards and 96 rush yards, how exactly did Saban hand him his ass?  When the opposing coach remarks " I think this game just took 10 years off my life" I think that means you did pretty good.  The aggie defense lost this game they were horrific.

Manziel is a great college QB no doubt, made some amazing plays. I meant at the end of the day Saban won the battle.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2013, 07:43:33 PM »
This kid is making Nick Sabin look like a fool is anyone watching?

Destined to wind up with 330lb linemans cock in his mouth.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2013, 07:59:45 PM »
All I'm saying is he's been a starter for 15 games in college, been out up against the best defenses and none have given him a shout out .

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2013, 05:35:16 AM »
Seems like Getbig has decided it then. Johnny football will never make it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2013, 08:53:04 AM »
Seems like Getbig has decided it then. Johnny football will never make it.

He's a spoiled little rich kid.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2013, 08:54:07 AM »
He's a spoiled little rich kid.

Thats a hell of a football player.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2013, 12:22:51 PM »
Manziel is a monster. The A&M defense is not. The offense did more than enough by scoring 42 on Bama. Too bad the defense out there was the same D that allowed fucking RICE to score 31 points on them and Sam Houston St 28. Yeldon ate that D alive.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2013, 04:55:51 PM »
Jon Gruden allegedly bought a pair of Johnny Football's soiled trunks

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2013, 08:37:18 PM »
he's annoying and has a punchable face, but he's a heisman frontfunner once again. 

what NFL team will take him in the 1st round?

I'm watching the Cardinals struggle on offense tonight and I'm sure they'd grab if, if he gets by tampa bay.

Although, if I had to choose ANY team where he'd be a perfect match, I'd have to say...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2013, 08:47:57 PM »
Thats a hell of a football player.

Tebow looked amazing in college too. Manziel in the end will just be too small/short. He swears he's 6'1 but I'd bet closer to 5'10.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2013, 08:52:04 PM »
Tebow looked amazing in college too. Manziel in the end will just be too small/short...

probably.  But I think he'll be better in the NFL because, even though he's a prick and shady and selfish and immature, he does have the killer instinct and he does have some brains.

Tebow had an NFL body, he was literally just too slow to be a tight end, and too dumb to be a QB.  We can say all these nice things about him, but tebow is not a smart man - the decisions he made in the pocket were just horrible.  Once defenses learned what he was doing, he's been completely ineffective ever since. 

Tebow was easy to root for.  manziel is going to be the dude most people are rooting against, but just finds a way to undercut the starter and get the job, finds a way to outsmart a linebacker to run it in, and he'll have 1-2 years as a starter, get dinged, and be a solid backup for another 3-4 years.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2013, 06:34:18 AM »
probably.  But I think he'll be better in the NFL because, even though he's a prick and shady and selfish and immature, he does have the killer instinct and he does have some brains.

Tebow had an NFL body, he was literally just too slow to be a tight end, and too dumb to be a QB.  We can say all these nice things about him, but tebow is not a smart man - the decisions he made in the pocket were just horrible.  Once defenses learned what he was doing, he's been completely ineffective ever since. 

Tebow was easy to root for.  manziel is going to be the dude most people are rooting against, but just finds a way to undercut the starter and get the job, finds a way to outsmart a linebacker to run it in, and he'll have 1-2 years as a starter, get dinged, and be a solid backup for another 3-4 years.

Manziel and almost any division 1 QB can excel if put on the right team with a solid O-line and good coaching.  Unfortunately most first picks that are considered busts because they go to the shittiest team of the previous year.  They have useless coaches and horrible talent.  They are asked to do too much.
Guys like Russel Wilson, Colin Kaepernick and Andrew Luck all hit the lotto because they all went to established playoff teams with solid coaching.    SF went to the NFC champ game the year before, Seattle was already set with a wicked defense and Indy just a year earlier was a 10 year in a row playoff team.  Put Manziel on a shit team like Jacksonville and he will be another bust.  Have him slide and go to Pittsburgh and he can be real good.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2013, 07:16:21 AM »
He's fun to watch but I think he'll get killed in the NFL with the way he runs around.

...then again what the hell do I know ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2013, 09:14:00 AM »
Manziel and almost any division 1 QB can excel if put on the right team with a solid O-line and good coaching.  Unfortunately most first picks that are considered busts because they go to the shittiest team of the previous year.  They have useless coaches and horrible talent.  They are asked to do too much.
Guys like Russel Wilson, Colin Kaepernick and Andrew Luck all hit the lotto because they all went to established playoff teams with solid coaching.    SF went to the NFC champ game the year before, Seattle was already set with a wicked defense and Indy just a year earlier was a 10 year in a row playoff team.  Put Manziel on a shit team like Jacksonville and he will be another bust.  Have him slide and go to Pittsburgh and he can be real good.

Good point...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2014, 08:41:34 AM »
How many reasons are there for a millionaire to roll up a dollar bill?  ;)

Manziel’s latest Vegas trip creates an interesting photo

Posted by Mike Florio on July 7, 2014, 9:26 AM EDT
Manziel
Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel returned to Vegas for the Fourth of July weekend.  Naturally, there are photos.

And one of them is leading to plenty of speculation.

Via BustedCoverage.com, one picture shows Manziel in a bathroom tightly rolling money.  Rolled dollar bills are often used for snorting cocaine and cocaine is often snorted in the bathroom of a nightclub.  (At least that’s what they did in the ’80s.  I’ve heard.)

We won’t speculate on what Manziel planned to do with the money, and there’s no evidence in the photo of any cocaine or other banned substances.  And if anyone knows of any reasons why Manziel would be tightly rolling money in a bathroom, feel free to drop them in the comments.

Players are tested for banned recreational drugs only once per year.  If Manziel had his test during offseason workouts, he faces no further testing until April 20, 2015.

Unless, of course, the powers-that-be regard the photo as reasonable cause for asking Manziel to donate a cup of urine for insertion into a machine that will determine whether the urine contains evidence of any banned substances.

Meanwhile, it’s been less than two weeks since the Browns reportedly told Manziel to tone it down.  Whatever Manziel planned to do with that dollar, he isn’t toning it down — especially since other photos posted at BustedCoverage.com show him kissing Playboy Social model Dallas Parks.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2014, 08:52:58 AM »
How many reasons are there for a millionaire to roll up a dollar bill?  ;)

Manziel’s latest Vegas trip creates an interesting photo

Posted by Mike Florio on July 7, 2014, 9:26 AM EDT
Manziel
Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel returned to Vegas for the Fourth of July weekend.  Naturally, there are photos.

And one of them is leading to plenty of speculation.

Via BustedCoverage.com, one picture shows Manziel in a bathroom tightly rolling money.  Rolled dollar bills are often used for snorting cocaine and cocaine is often snorted in the bathroom of a nightclub.  (At least that’s what they did in the ’80s.  I’ve heard.)

We won’t speculate on what Manziel planned to do with the money, and there’s no evidence in the photo of any cocaine or other banned substances.  And if anyone knows of any reasons why Manziel would be tightly rolling money in a bathroom, feel free to drop them in the comments.

Players are tested for banned recreational drugs only once per year.  If Manziel had his test during offseason workouts, he faces no further testing until April 20, 2015.

Unless, of course, the powers-that-be regard the photo as reasonable cause for asking Manziel to donate a cup of urine for insertion into a machine that will determine whether the urine contains evidence of any banned substances.

Meanwhile, it’s been less than two weeks since the Browns reportedly told Manziel to tone it down.  Whatever Manziel planned to do with that dollar, he isn’t toning it down — especially since other photos posted at BustedCoverage.com show him kissing Playboy Social model Dallas Parks.

This kid is bad news. I see a short career in his future.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2014, 09:27:40 AM »
This kid is bad news. I see a short career in his future.

OH my god a bit of cocaine to celebrate, how old are you?

drugs are bad mmmkay?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2014, 10:07:21 AM »
I think it's that he just cannot stop/help himself. 

Five minutes after the Browns mgmt politely "asks" him to tone it down, he's flying to LV to hang out with troubled pop star & obnoxious boxer, and snorting coke (possibly).

It's funny... ESPN's first take didn't talk about this picture today as it was all over the blogs, BUT they went out of their way to keep saying it's not like he's breaking law or using drugs or doing anything bad...

LOL... they always set up athletes like this.  They don't address the shady story when it's happening, they confirm while stoking the fire, so the next day when "johnny football coke scandal" breaks, they can pretend they're wise prophets for seeing it coming.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2014, 11:03:10 AM »
Maybe he works with the Secret Service and he thought that he spotted counterfeit money. Perhaps he was just conducting some standard tests/experiments on the suspect bill.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2014, 12:37:03 PM »
Rolling emergency cash to hide in keister before going to strip joint. Standard operating procedure.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2014, 01:10:02 PM »
OH my god a bit of cocaine to celebrate, how old are you?

drugs are bad mmmkay?

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that you're about as much as doctor as I am rocket scientist.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2014, 01:12:22 PM »
Manziel is a great college QB no doubt, made some amazing plays. I meant at the end of the day Saban won the battle.

Manziel had 562 yards, 5 TDs and 42 points in a loss to Alabama.  

Manziel had 345 yards, 2 TDs and 29 points in a win against Bama.

Thats 907 yards, 7 TDs and average of 35 points a game in 2 games against Alabama. I'd say Manziel whipped Saban's defense ass. Especially his secondary, which is Saban's specialty.  Saban did not win the battle or the game, the Alabama offense did the second time around.  Manziel did more than win the battle from his side of the field.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2014, 01:17:09 PM »
He was hanging out with Justin Bieber...His judgement stinks...There's a lot of Defensive lineman that already put a bullseye on Manziel Dome...RG3's career is almost over and Manziel will follow suit...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2014, 03:09:59 PM »
How about I dont give a piss about him he will get crushed this year.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2014, 03:18:43 PM »
Absolutely no doubt in my mind that you're about as much as doctor as I am rocket scientist.

Because I suggest a drug (cocaine) is fine? it's a stimulant Joe, very similar to methylphenidate, to you thats ritalin. it's on par with levo amphetamine and stronger the dex but then weaker then meth, it's a mess Joe.

cocaine if ingested isn't intense, chewing leaves is pretty common and another stimulant called Khat is used in many polynesian islands that again is on par.

You have such a narrow view of the world.