Author Topic: Johnny Manziel Extreme Alpha  (Read 37140 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Johnny Manziel Extreme Alpha
« Reply #125 on: August 12, 2014, 05:42:25 PM »
if you have NFL network on directv, the Browns game replay is on right now, 8pm EST Tues night.   Hoyer got his start and played 45 minutes.  Manziel coming on next series.  (game from sat night). 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: August 15, 2014, 06:05:08 AM »
ESPN.... mike greenberg... shannon sharpe...
and now Cris Carter, they're all talking about the rolled up $100 bill, possible cocaine use.

Johnny Eightball was bailed out of that controversy by the lebron decision, totally saved his ass.  Now ESPN is drudging it up, right as Browns announce Manziel will NOT start on monday night against RG3 and the redskins. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #127 on: August 15, 2014, 06:15:51 AM »
ESPN.... mike greenberg... shannon sharpe...
and now Cris Carter, they're all talking about the rolled up $100 bill, possible cocaine use.

Johnny Eightball was bailed out of that controversy by the lebron decision, totally saved his ass.  Now ESPN is drudging it up, right as Browns announce Manziel will NOT start on monday night against RG3 and the redskins. 
Is the team trying to save his tail or what?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 15, 2014, 06:52:39 AM »
Is the team trying to save his tail or what?

he was solid in the pre-season play, but he was exactly what they expected... against 3rd string defense, he couldn't identify the open receiver, and just put head down and ran most of the time. 

You get a 1st string linebacker, pepped up on adderall and world class gh usage, manziel will get caught, he won't see it coming, and he will be injured fast.

Looking like Hoyer will be the starter.  Browns want to keep selling jerses, but outside of an 0-and-7 start, or an injury, I think hoyer keeps the job. 

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #129 on: August 15, 2014, 06:57:12 AM »
Hoyer is better option for Browns.  They better hope Josh Gordon can play.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 15, 2014, 07:04:34 AM »
we have skip bayliss saying the browns are starting hoyer because they "fear" how good he would be if he started.

LOL... manziel is snorting coke and running instead of passing.  They're scared he'll end up 2-14.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 18, 2014, 07:40:26 PM »
Johnny Manziel flipping off the Redskins bench

tonight during monday night football.
(preseason)

Browns 3rd String QB SHAW is going to be the starter.   Was 17-0 at home.   24 TD, 1 INT last year.  Spurrier trained SC gamecock.

He's playing very intelligently... give him the start today and they're up by 14 right now.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 18, 2014, 07:47:10 PM »
If you hate him, you hate yourself....man is a getbigger.   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 18, 2014, 08:10:17 PM »
Browns 3rd String QB SHAW is going to be the starter.   Was 17-0 at home.   24 TD, 1 INT last year.  Spurrier trained SC gamecock.

He's playing very intelligently... give him the start today and they're up by 14 right now.

AND Shaw just threw the ball 50 yards to the end zone as time expired.   CAUGHT FOR TD!
A PAT would usually tie the game and force OT> 

SHAW was better than manziel or Hoyer.  He should be the starter.   He gets teh play of the night, on a night where manziel's highlight is a middle finger lol.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #134 on: August 18, 2014, 08:57:38 PM »
If you hate him, you hate yourself....man is a getbigger.   ;D

THIS..... can't imagine why anyone would root against him.  I'd love to see him throw bombs and do generally cool stuff in the NFL.

unfortunately, he looked terrible today :(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #135 on: August 18, 2014, 10:29:22 PM »
Lol@people who think he needs to be humble. The lack of it is what makes him so good

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #136 on: August 19, 2014, 12:12:01 AM »
If it it turns out that he can play well in the league nobody is gonna give a shit about his perceived lack of maturity.  In the NFL winning is king and everything else is an afterthought.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #137 on: August 19, 2014, 03:36:52 AM »
I don't like this fellas Hebrew like traits and attitude.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #138 on: August 19, 2014, 04:44:34 AM »
Lol@people who think he needs to be humble. The lack of it is what makes him so good
Uh, hes not good though. His arrogance is exactly what keeps him from understanding how bad he is at the pro level and from seeing the need to work harder to not suck.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #139 on: August 19, 2014, 05:57:08 AM »
I like Johnny because we went to the same university. But, I don't think he is going to make it in the nfl, he is too short. Hope I get proven wrong.
A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: August 19, 2014, 06:16:10 AM »
Kid is a great athlete but that don't always translate to a great player, it will be interesting to watch for sure.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #141 on: August 19, 2014, 07:32:44 AM »
I'm glad he flipped off the Redskins.  Fuck them.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2014, 11:38:44 AM »
The statement that caused Manziel to get upset

Redskin's bench: "this ain't college...and these guys are faster than you!" [curse words removed]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 19, 2014, 01:22:51 PM »
Uh, hes not good though. His arrogance is exactly what keeps him from understanding how bad he is at the pro level and from seeing the need to work harder to not suck.

THIS.

He had a few months to get GOOD.   That time he spent partying every weekend... sure, he can still "do his job" and make it to practice/games on time... but he didn't really gain that much ground.  He looks like he's still playing in college.

And aside from doing homework/preparing... ESPN keeps showing these 3-4 clips of Manziel last night, with guys wide open 10 to 20 yards away, with their man beat... and every time, he straight up missed the man by 1-3 yards. 

in college, Manziel was throwing to an NFL receiver and had an amazing system.   He has a shitty system now and he's playing against NFL backs.  His size really shows now, he's tiny and weak and slow too.

That SHAW 3rd string QB should be starting 8-for-9 and made that hail mary pass on what would have been a game-tying pass (but they tried for 2).   He made GOOD DECISIONS.  He showed people where to go.  He played SMART.  He looked confident out there.  The other 2 doofuses just looked lost. 

I've always said... tebow sucked because when they put him in against 3rd and 4th stringers, he still struggled and *barely* got by.   You put in manning or brady, they will FEAST on these players.  Well manziel struggled against them.  And SHAW feasted on them. 

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #144 on: August 19, 2014, 03:44:42 PM »
The statement that caused Manziel to get upset

Redskin's bench: "this ain't college...and these guys are faster than you!" [curse words removed]

if that's what flipped him up, then this small boy is not ready to be in the NFL...it's a men's Game now....they're right, this ain't college, little boy....stay home and pee on the porch with the puppies....I hope the line backers don't kill him on week one, if he starts, that is

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #145 on: August 19, 2014, 03:50:59 PM »
THIS.

He had a few months to get GOOD.   That time he spent partying every weekend... sure, he can still "do his job" and make it to practice/games on time... but he didn't really gain that much ground.  He looks like he's still playing in college.

And aside from doing homework/preparing... ESPN keeps showing these 3-4 clips of Manziel last night, with guys wide open 10 to 20 yards away, with their man beat... and every time, he straight up missed the man by 1-3 yards. 

in college, Manziel was throwing to an NFL receiver and had an amazing system.   He has a shitty system now and he's playing against NFL backs.  His size really shows now, he's tiny and weak and slow too.

That SHAW 3rd string QB should be starting 8-for-9 and made that hail mary pass on what would have been a game-tying pass (but they tried for 2).   He made GOOD DECISIONS.  He showed people where to go.  He played SMART.  He looked confident out there.  The other 2 doofuses just looked lost. 

I've always said... tebow sucked because when they put him in against 3rd and 4th stringers, he still struggled and *barely* got by.   You put in manning or brady, they will FEAST on these players.  Well manziel struggled against them.  And SHAW feasted on them. 

That's a funny novel

Because Manziel is gonn start from game 1

And browns make the playoffs because of him

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #146 on: August 19, 2014, 05:34:27 PM »
That's a funny novel

Because Manziel is gonn start from game 1

And browns make the playoffs because of him

lol

i have $50 that says manziel doesnt start 6 games this year, and another $50 that says the browns dont win 7 games this year.

i'll take anyones action on this btw.
b

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #147 on: August 19, 2014, 11:00:53 PM »
I don't like the kid Manziel but I hope he lights it up in the NFL just to shut people up.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #148 on: August 19, 2014, 11:33:46 PM »
youre an aggie arent you?
Lord, no. I'm from the Chicago area. I have known quite a few Aggies from when I was in the Marines, though.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #149 on: August 19, 2014, 11:39:32 PM »
The reason Manziel was good in College is because after he went through his first progression, he bailed on the play and used his legs to create something. In college the defense breaks down when the QB is on the run and the inexperience kids leave their positions. In the NFL this rarely happens. The defensive doesn't break down. RG3 had/has twice the talent as Manziel and he's getting killed because the defensive just doesn't break down...You can not be a run first QB in the NFL. Manziel is going to get hurt bad.