Author Topic: Johnny Manziel Extreme Alpha  (Read 37126 times)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Re: Johnny Manziel Extreme Alpha
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2014, 07:47:14 AM »
He's been denied the starting job according to espn this morning.  So it's the sideline for johnny, maybe he will learn to control himself better with less spotlight on him.  This will probably be a blessing for him because now he will have more time to learn and hopefully mature.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2014, 08:06:32 AM »
He's been denied the starting job according to espn this morning.  So it's the sideline for johnny, maybe he will learn to control himself better with less spotlight on him.  This will probably be a blessing for him because now he will have more time to learn and hopefully mature.
Agreed. A guy like him needs to get humbled,  sit, and learn for a couple years. If they stuck him out there straight away hed get crushed and his caeer would be over in a couple years.

Hopefully this way hell get a chance to grow up, polish and grow his skills, and when its his time come out and shine.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #152 on: August 20, 2014, 09:12:11 AM »
Worst thing that could have happened to him is being named the starter.  He would have been another Ryan Leaf, one or two bad losses and he'd have snapped at the media and lost it.  Sit behind Hoyer, mature a bit, learn the speed of the game and then play next year.  Browns are headed for possibly 4 wins this year or even less.  Without their number one reciever they looked lost out there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #153 on: August 20, 2014, 09:15:35 AM »
I dont think Manziel will take well to being the #2 guy for very long.

Yes, he'll say it's a blessing in disguise... but without the responsibility of showing up Sunday morning to play... will he be partying harder than ever on Sat night now?   And if "these guys are faster than you" causes him to melt/middle finger in a pre-season game... imagine a dude smarting off to him a bar in October in St Louis lol... Manziel bar brawl before long when someone calls him a scrub.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2014, 09:17:42 AM »

The best possible outcome for him..... his mechanics need work, and the Browns don't have any skill position players to help bail him out.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #155 on: August 20, 2014, 03:32:35 PM »
Lol!!! I am already hearing the nickname: Johnny Bench.

I too am rooting for the kid. I like exciting, unpredictable football.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #156 on: August 20, 2014, 08:44:29 PM »
The best possible outcome for him..... his mechanics need work, and the Browns don't have any skill position players to help bail him out.
He is too short. /end thread.
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 20, 2014, 09:27:54 PM »
He is too short. /end thread.

Russell Wilson, Drew Brees, and to a lesser extent, Doug Flutie

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 20, 2014, 09:58:32 PM »

yeah, but those dudes worked their asses off.

On ESPN today, they discussed what Manziel would have looked like if he had LIVED at the Browns complex for the past 3 months.  He'd probably be the starter right now.  he was the fan favorite, Hoyer is barely average, no stud to beat. 

He probably would be the starter if he wasn't snorting coke in vegas bathrooms.  it was still close this week and he just missed so many open guys.   Shaw came in and just cleaned up on those scrubs, going 8-9 including that deep pass.  With 3 months of hard work, Manziel is the starter and never gives up the job.

Now, I bet browns draft Crablegs jameis next year and manziel is backing up Brady lol.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 21, 2014, 04:59:10 AM »
yeah, but those dudes worked their asses off.

On ESPN today, they discussed what Manziel would have looked like if he had LIVED at the Browns complex for the past 3 months.  He'd probably be the starter right now.  he was the fan favorite, Hoyer is barely average, no stud to beat. 

He probably would be the starter if he wasn't snorting coke in vegas bathrooms.  it was still close this week and he just missed so many open guys.   Shaw came in and just cleaned up on those scrubs, going 8-9 including that deep pass.  With 3 months of hard work, Manziel is the starter and never gives up the job.

Now, I bet browns draft Crablegs jameis next year and manziel is backing up Brady lol.

The point I was making is that his height wouldn't necessarily preclude him from success in the NFL.  We'll see...Hoyer was named the starter but he sucks.  I expect Manziel to start some time around week 8, and hopefully he lights it up

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2014, 09:57:41 AM »
Manziel officially has to pay a $12,000 fine for flipping off the Redskins

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2014, 11:00:17 AM »
Manziel officially has to pay a $12,000 fine for flipping off the Redskins
Wow.

Fuck modern PC culture. If people cant handle seeing that then they should just kill themselves,  as they clearly cant handle real life.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2014, 02:10:19 PM »
Wow.

Fuck modern PC culture. If people cant handle seeing that then they should just kill themselves,  as they clearly cant handle real life.
Thats the way all organized, public sports work.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 29, 2014, 08:06:07 AM »
Texas A&M was an underdog last night.. on the road against a strong SEC opponent and 90,000 rabid fans...

their new QB throws for 500 yards, breaks 5 records.   People thinking it's the system,, not the QB there.  Manziel stock dropping. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #164 on: August 29, 2014, 09:08:27 AM »
Texas A&M was an underdog last night.. on the road against a strong SEC opponent and 90,000 rabid fans...

their new QB throws for 500 yards, breaks 5 records.   People thinking it's the system,, not the QB there.  Manziel stock dropping. 

Don't forget he had two O-linemen that were both top 3 NFL picks.  How often does a college QB have two NFL caliber first round o-linemen?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #165 on: August 29, 2014, 09:12:00 AM »
Johnny Football yesterday, moving the ball, putting points on the board but his completion percentage was like, WTF?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #166 on: August 30, 2014, 03:14:45 PM »
At the end of the day, what he does on the field doesn't mean shit.  The guy obviously has a Hugo cock.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #167 on: August 30, 2014, 03:18:46 PM »
At the end of the day, what he does on the field doesn't mean shit.  The guy obviously has a Hugo cock.
Huh? At the end of the day what he does on field is ALL that matters.

Hes not going to be a rockstar anymore if he sucks ass and gets cut and winds up working at Mcdonalds....

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #168 on: August 30, 2014, 03:21:20 PM »
Huh? At the end of the day what he does on field is ALL that matters.

Hes not going to be a rockstar anymore if he sucks ass and gets cut and winds up working at McDonald's....

We can agree to disagree.  Like most things in life, it all comes down to the size of ones cock.  That's just common sense/science.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #169 on: August 30, 2014, 04:44:43 PM »
wilson and flutie weren't good. Just because russell won a super bowl does make him good.
One great short QB whoo hooo, ::)
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 30, 2014, 04:59:59 PM »
wilson and flutie weren't good. Just because russell won a super bowl does make him good.
One great short QB whoo hooo, ::)

Russell is an average to below average QB, but he's not awful.  Now that defenses know what he's going to do, he is much less effective.  He'll get smarter, but he'll always be "okay".   Hey, Dilfer won a super bowl for TB lol, anything is possible :)

seahawks just released ohio state pryor.... and pryor would start over manziel.  People didn't realize how many bad habits, and how slow/small manziel was, even against 3rd string.

I would PAY to see Manziel play 4 quarters against Steelers in PIT for week one lol.  it'd be awesome to watch.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: August 30, 2014, 05:21:58 PM »
Russell is an average to below average QB, but he's not awful.  Now that defenses know what he's going to do, he is much less effective.  He'll get smarter, but he'll always be "okay".   Hey, Dilfer won a super bowl for TB lol, anything is possible :)

seahawks just released ohio state pryor.... and pryor would start over manziel.  People didn't realize how many bad habits, and how slow/small manziel was, even against 3rd string.

I would PAY to see Manziel play 4 quarters against Steelers in PIT for week one lol.  it'd be awesome to watch.
give wilson more credit than that, he works hard and doesn't make many mistakes, and I think dilfer won the Super Bowl with ravens

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #172 on: August 30, 2014, 06:18:30 PM »
give wilson more credit than that, he works hard and doesn't make many mistakes, and I think dilfer won the Super Bowl with ravens
Absolutley. What he lacks in talent he makes up for in work ethic and composure.

He generally improves every week.... he always keeps his cool, he identifies weak points and works on them, and most importantly, he makes less and less mistakes as his football IQ and experience grow.

I think hell do nothing but improve.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 30, 2014, 06:24:22 PM »
Wilson is "improving", yes, but the league is catching him.  They've figured him out now.  He has to be a game manager more than a star QB.

His defense carries him.  With an average D, he's an average QB.  He gets to play from a 14 point lead most of the time thanks to his D and special teams. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #174 on: August 30, 2014, 06:29:56 PM »
Wilson is "improving", yes, but the league is catching him.  They've figured him out now.  He has to be a game manager more than a star QB.

His defense carries him.  With an average D, he's an average QB.  He gets to play from a 14 point lead most of the time thanks to his D and special teams. 
Well, to be fair, youre a shameless hawks hater, so youll excuse me for taking your opinion on the issue with a grain of salt.

:D

I still remember you pre-super bowl post debacle wjere you kept marginalizing the seahawks and saying how they were gking to get exposed as being a shitty team tbat was never in the broncos caliber to begin with....

It makes me lol everytime i see you write something about them because its so obvious you WANT them to be bad, you WANT them to be the shitty, 'got lucky with average players' team you try and make them out to be,.... but they werent, and theyre not, and it makes me giggle.