Author Topic: Johnny Manziel Extreme Alpha  (Read 37133 times)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Re: Johnny Manziel Extreme Alpha
« Reply #175 on: August 30, 2014, 06:32:23 PM »
Wilson is "improving", yes, but the league is catching him.  They've figured him out now.  He has to be a game manager more than a star QB.

His defense carries him.  With an average D, he's an average QB.  He gets to play from a 14 point lead most of the time thanks to his D and special teams. 
you can't leave out there bruiser RB , Marshawn Lynch is an excellent runner and blocker, I think they have a group of guys there who really compliment each other

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #176 on: August 30, 2014, 06:38:26 PM »
240 do you even watch football?

how the fuck can you say 'defenses are catching on to Wilson'?

he goes thru his progressions. in the event he needs to leave the pocket he is EXTREMELY accurate passing while rolling out and throwing across his body in motion. I'd say he is one of the most accurate passers in the NFL while moving.

fuck man I read your posts and it's sounds like you just regurutate what you hear guys saying on call in sports radio shows. you make no fucking sense 90% of the time w your sports conspiracies theories. this is a fine example. please tell me how defenses are catching up to him. lol how. please explain this to me.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: August 30, 2014, 06:44:18 PM »
you can't leave out there bruiser RB , Marshawn Lynch is an excellent runner and blocker, I think they have a group of guys there who really compliment each other

lynch is the best downhill back in the league. Wilson can scramble like a scared hare and has a very good touch on the long ball. his accuracy outside the pocket on the run is crazy. Percy harvin is the best utility player in the league. Richard Sherman has established himself as probably the best player in the league in that position. this team has more talent in key positions than any team in the NFL.

it's just a fun team team to watch.
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #178 on: August 30, 2014, 07:18:35 PM »
240 do you even watch football?

how the fuck can you say 'defenses are catching on to Wilson'?

he goes thru his progressions. in the event he needs to leave the pocket he is EXTREMELY accurate passing while rolling out and throwing across his body in motion. I'd say he is one of the most accurate passers in the NFL while moving.

fuck man I read your posts and it's sounds like you just regurutate what you hear guys saying on call in sports radio shows. you make no fucking sense 90% of the time w your sports conspiracies theories. this is a fine example. please tell me how defenses are catching up to him. lol how. please explain this to me.
last year, post super bowl i believe, Rob just flat came out and said he hates the seahawks and basically admitted his posts on the subject were to tear them down, but its funny because he mostly just makes the stuff up because he doesnt like them.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: August 30, 2014, 07:40:51 PM »
last year, post super bowl i believe, Rob just flat came out and said he hates the seahawks and basically admitted his posts on the subject were to tear them down, but its funny because he mostly just makes the stuff up because he doesnt like them.

then this makes sense to me :D

how can anyone hate the 'hawks? languished for years. brutal road schedules. paid their dues built thru the draft the city loves them the coach is a players coach the defense plays w swagger and theyr qb is a humblr soft spoken kid w great work ethic.

how can you not like the 'hawks.
b

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #180 on: August 30, 2014, 07:46:47 PM »
then this makes sense to me :D

how can anyone hate the 'hawks? languished for years. brutal road schedules. paid their dues built thru the draft the city loves them the coach is a players coach the defense plays w swagger and theyr qb is a humblr soft spoken kid w great work ethic.

how can you not like the 'hawks.
No need to tell me man, i was born and raised up north of seattle, dads been a diehard fan since the team was created.. which means i was too. Last years run was sweet, sweet payoff from a lifetime of frustration and disappointment. :D

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #181 on: August 30, 2014, 07:52:34 PM »
Russell is an average to below average QB, but he's not awful.  Now that defenses know what he's going to do, he is much less effective.  He'll get smarter, but he'll always be "okay".   Hey, Dilfer won a super bowl for TB lol, anything is possible :)

seahawks just released ohio state pryor.... and pryor would start over manziel.  People didn't realize how many bad habits, and how slow/small manziel was, even against 3rd string.

I would PAY to see Manziel play 4 quarters against Steelers in PIT for week one lol.  it'd be awesome to watch.
Not trying to nit pick but Dilfer won with Baltimore and Brad Johnson won with Tampa.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2014, 05:53:15 PM »
Screw Hoyer. He isn't a long term solution anyway.

Give the fans what they want to see. The want to see Johnny play.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #183 on: September 30, 2014, 08:56:25 AM »
Everyone Just Relax....

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #184 on: October 07, 2014, 09:09:53 AM »
Watch your step!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #185 on: October 07, 2014, 09:37:26 AM »

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: December 14, 2014, 12:13:36 PM »
His 1st NFL start is looking terrible, typical Browns.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 14, 2014, 12:30:13 PM »
Screw Hoyer. He isn't a long term solution anyway.

Give the fans what they want to see. The want to see Johnny play.
well they got exactly what they wanted.

Manziel isnt ever going to be a great pocket passing qb or a great passing qb of any kind which is what it takes to succeed in the NFL. What the browns need to do is let Johnny be Johnny and make plays with his legs. That will last for a season or two until he gets hurt beyond repair and then they can cut him and move on but at least it will be entertaining and the fans will like it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: December 21, 2014, 05:51:40 PM »
Manziel isnt ever going to be a great pocket passing qb or a great passing qb of any kind which is what it takes to succeed in the NFL. What the browns need to do is let Johnny be Johnny and make plays with his legs. That will last for a season or two until he gets hurt beyond repair and then they can cut him and move on but at least it will be entertaining and the fans will like it.
well that didnt take very long

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 21, 2014, 05:59:07 PM »
well they got exactly what they wanted.

If i'm the Browns, I try to find a team who will trade for Manziel. Maybe wait for Romo to blow it in the playoffs and give the Cowboys owner a call late at night when he's hammer and try to dump Manziel to anyone who will take on his contract...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #190 on: December 21, 2014, 06:43:21 PM »
LOL @ manziel lowering his shoulder and trying to level that big ass linebacker.   Dude wanted to smash Manziel so bad his dick was hard.

LOL @ how little manziel gets as games pass.  Looks smaller and smaller.  Weak.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 22, 2014, 01:15:47 PM »
LOL @ manziel lowering his shoulder and trying to level that big ass linebacker.   Dude wanted to smash Manziel so bad his dick was hard.

LOL @ how little manziel gets as games pass.  Looks smaller and smaller.  Weak.

It's as if the only thing growing on him is his head. His noggin is getting stupid big. You know he's been using boatloads of HGH for years. Only guy on the planet who wears a hairpiece in his early 20s. wtf

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: December 22, 2014, 02:33:52 PM »
Because I suggest a drug (cocaine) is fine? it's a stimulant Joe, very similar to methylphenidate, to you thats ritalin. it's on par with levo amphetamine and stronger the dex but then weaker then meth, it's a mess Joe.

cocaine if ingested isn't intense, chewing leaves is pretty common and another stimulant called Khat is used in many polynesian islands that again is on par.

You have such a narrow view of the world.
X2. Quoting an old post but never read the early pages of this thread. Just look at Coach getting on his soapbox of the legalization of marijuana. It's gonna turn this nation into a bunch of lazy stoners! A shitload if people smoke weed already, legal or not. You drink alcohol, Coach? How is AAS fine then? Much more detrimental to your health than weed

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 22, 2014, 02:51:55 PM »
Kid looks jewish
hes lebanese close enough

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #194 on: December 22, 2014, 10:02:03 PM »
He found a way to make his 2nd start worse than his first. He'll have all off season to hit up Vegas bathrooms and roll up 20 dollar bills.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #195 on: February 02, 2015, 07:54:10 AM »

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #196 on: February 02, 2015, 08:05:12 AM »
this spoil Brat is a Big train wreck in Progress......who gives a fuck

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #197 on: February 02, 2015, 02:25:01 PM »
He will not recover, rookie year, parties all the time, shows up drunk and throws up in practice.
Now rehab.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: February 02, 2015, 02:28:30 PM »
Maybe the Browns can get a 2 for the price of 1 and send Josh Gordon there with him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #199 on: April 28, 2016, 09:41:44 PM »
g