Author Topic: Jason Genova quits Show= PJ Braun diet, supplement, workout Fail  (Read 46006 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Jason Genova quits Show= PJ Braun diet, supplement, workout Fail
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2013, 06:46:31 AM »
Everybody here is talking shit, none of you have a clue.

I am glad that you've joined the conversation in order to shed some light on Jason's current situation. Some of us are truly unaware of his problems or reasons for shortcomings in the world of bodybuilding.

In truth all he has is asbergers

But wait a minute, how can he have Asperger's syndrome, but also be mentally retarded? This is what you wrote towards the end of your post:

He is mildly mentally retarded but not physically

So, which one is it?

I've always understood mental retardation as meaning that an individual has compromised intellectual capacities that can be quantitated and categorized by various measures (For instance, an IQ of less than 70, more often 50 or below, is usually a marker for mental retardation).

Whereas Asperger's syndrome is a psychological (possibly also biological) disorder that affects a person's ability to socialize and communicate effectively with others, thereby rendering the individual's ability to form relationships and/or relate. In contrast to mental retardation, individuals with asperger's typically have a normal IQ and some even have high IQ's.

So, which one is it? Is he mentally retarded or does he have Asperger's syndrome? Help us out here, as some of us are really clueless regarding his problems and mental condition.

"1"

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2013, 06:47:13 AM »

The guy behind the camera is bullying him at this point. He sure sounds like an expert, i'd like to see what that POS looks like.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2013, 06:53:38 AM »
people with autism are usually just bad with social interaction and abstract things but very skilled at their special intrest. Genova is not good at what he does. so he's probably just behind or slightly retarded. but what do I know and why do I even care...

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2013, 06:54:50 AM »
I meant autism not asbergers sorry.

Sorry if my wall of text hurt your eyes Tampaxmachine

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2013, 07:06:58 AM »
you have to train twice a day and diet if your natural to get ripped eating chicken breasts and protien shakes, weed and caffiene helps, you can binge every few days too
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2013, 07:08:45 AM »
Also, the camera man is a prick.

He is telling Jason, as well as the viewers that Jason is essentially "stupid".

Forward the video to the 12:00 mark and listen in until the 12:22 mark.

The camera man states that, "another thing Jason needs to work on, even though it isn't his fault, is his ability to retain information". In other words, he is saying that Jason is stupid and needs to work on changing this.

Deductive reasoning allows us to reach this conclusion by noting that stupid means:

stu·pid adjective \ˈstü-pəd, ˈstyü-\
: not intelligent : having or showing a lack of ability to learn and understand things.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stupid?show=0&t=1379253425

In turn, the definition of learn is:

learn verb \ˈlərn\
: to cause (something) to be in your memory by studying it
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/learn

So, if to retain information is synonymous with learning and stupid is synonymous with having an inability to learn, then the camera man's comment at the 12:00 mark regarding Jason's need to improve his ability (or inability) to retain information is clearly a tongue-in-cheek way of stating that Jason is a stupid fucking idiot.

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

"1"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2013, 07:11:29 AM »
Also, the camera man is a prick.

He is telling Jason, as well as the viewers that Jason is essentially "stupid".

Forward the video to the 12:00 mark and listen in until the 12:22 mark.

The camera man states that, "another thing Jason needs to work on, even though it isn't his fault, is his ability to retain information". In other words, he is saying that Jason is stupid and needs to work on changing this.

Deductive reasoning allows us to reach this conclusion by noting that stupid means:

stu·pid adjective \ˈstü-pəd, ˈstyü-\
: not intelligent : having or showing a lack of ability to learn and understand things.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/stupid?show=0&t=1379253425

In turn, the definition of learn is:

learn verb \ˈlərn\
: to cause (something) to be in your memory by studying it
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/learn

So, if to retain information is synonymous with learning and stupid is synonymous with having an inability to learn, then the camera man's comment at the 12:00 mark regarding Jason's need to improve his ability (or inability) to retain information is clearly a tongue-in-cheek way of stating that Jason is a stupid fucking idiot.

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

"1"

the camera man is the ultimate weasal, fagget shmoe , his only purpose in life is critiquing others, no doubt that he posts here. he has no personal passions only to try and mold others for what he lacks himself, really weird guy closet gay
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2013, 07:13:22 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2013, 07:31:27 AM »
the camera man is the ultimate weasal, fagget shmoe , his only purpose in life is critiquing others, no doubt that he posts here. he has no personal passions only to try and mold others for what he lacks himself, really weird guy closet gay

I agree.

If Jason were to ask for guidance from a true master of bodybuilding the likes of the Falcon, he would attain epic leans, enlightenment and long life, but instead he hangs out with mere naysayers.

Message to Jason, seek out the Falcon and your goals shall be attained....

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2013, 07:39:19 AM »

I was laughing thru this whole thing. Gal were you on something?
"A call from earth, from reality."

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2013, 07:45:44 AM »
Everybody here is talking shit, none of you have a clue. First off Jason IS NOT natural, he doesn't even claim to be he makes seveal references to being on/off "skittles/candy/juice". I tried to help Jason before and we spoke at length. As pj or Aaron will attest to, he is IMPOSSIBLE to help. He doesn't even want it, I've cut my ties with him and don't watch his videos anymore. After his ridiculous showing at his last contest I offered to help him for free(not for any personal gain whatsoever) he just said something literally like "no I hav new coath I am lose moor wait" . I offered to help him as I thought he had passion. In truth all he has is asbergers,  he lives in a fantasy world and has been told countless times by people the correct way to train and eat but he doesn't want to know. Also Andrew is a decent guy and Jason's only friend, he doesn't mock him. Should you hate special Olympic competitors and the camera man, or the people that laugh at them? Who is wrong? The people that mock obviously. Jason is a retard doing his thing, let him be. He is in his late 20s bare in mind. He is mildly mentally retarded but not physically , he could have improved greatly with pjs help or mine but that doesn't interest him. He just likes to make videos and lives in a fantasy.

I am sure you are probably right, but your post is enough of a mess to question your sanity.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2013, 09:02:15 AM »
how comes all the socalled helpers mock him.

i could fix him and explain him the things within 20minutes.

without laughing at!

How the fuck can you fix him? It's obvious he doesn't listen due to his mental limitations from whatever he has! Aaron, you and PJ just need to give up and wash your hands of the kid!

ukjeff

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2013, 09:03:46 AM »
How the fuck can you fix him? It's obvious he doesn't listen due to his mental limitations from whatever he has! Aaron, you and PJ just need to give up and wash your hands of the kid!
Easy to fix him, keep it simple
He can only eat two pounds of chicken a day.

Who hard can that be to remember?

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2013, 09:07:12 AM »

SPOT FUCKING ON. your posts are usually fucking stupid as shit with all the clay eating, ufo bullshit but this one is a fucken ringer.

cameraman looks like a sack of shit no doubt.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2013, 09:15:13 AM »
SPOT FUCKING ON. your posts are usually fucking stupid as shit with all the clay eating, ufo bullshit but this one is a fucken ringer.

cameraman looks like a sack of shit no doubt.
It was probably Pumpster now he is asleep.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2013, 09:16:04 AM »
looks like a fucking retard and an asshole to boot, I don't feel bad for him at all he is a lazy piece of shit end of the story

Interesting points. ;D

I'm just not sure if this kid is stupid, lazy or straight up retard.

Perhaps he is hustling all of US??? Kind of like Kevin Spacey in the film, The Ususal Suspects.Playing the poor, simple minded gimp when in reality he's a criminal mastermind.

Looks like he conned those dudes out of free grub and supplements....or maybe he is a lazy retarded asshole ;)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2013, 09:40:35 AM »
Interesting points. ;D

I'm just not sure if this kid is stupid, lazy or straight up retard.

Perhaps he is hustling all of US??? Kind of like Kevin Spacey in the film, The Ususal Suspects.Playing the poor, simple minded gimp when in reality he's a criminal mastermind.

Looks like he conned those dudes out of free grub and supplements....or maybe he is a lazy retarded asshole ;)

I thought the same thing! Enjoys his internet fame and free supplements!

ukjeff

« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2013, 09:47:38 AM »

;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2013, 09:48:08 AM »
 He's nearly thirty.
O

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2013, 09:53:45 AM »
how comes all the socalled helpers mock him.

i could fix him and explain him the things within 20minutes.

without laughing at him.

The dark Spaniard Lord would convince himself that either you don't know what you are talking about or would listen to you and do the opposite of what you say, which is what HE wants to do. So then, you have to tell him to do that opposite of what you told him to do, which in his mind is what he wants to do. But Lo and behold, he still does what he wants to do. So then, you tell him to do the opposite of the opposite of what you originally told him to do. And then, you say, "scratch that, anytime you feel like doing what you want to do, which is contrary to what I told you to do originally, do the opposite..."

Thus frustrating  the both of you...and then he merrily goes on his way.
Basically, Genova could eff up a wet dream, and you can't eff that up.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2013, 10:01:42 AM »
Just a kid trying to be something I feel sorry for him.  :'( It probably will not end up good. Someone is apparently funding his gyms fees and such. Again I ask people who want to train what is your goal most have no answer.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2013, 10:18:39 AM »
ia sk them too, they all say something like me is the goal ;D

then some permafatsos say theyre going for the amateru worlds haha.by the time theyre shredded,if ever, whats left, something my size.

oh well most aspire at the beginning to something like on cover of mesnhealth.

then, some aspire to something like on cover of flex.haha

then theres the inbetweeners who aspire to something like on the cover of muscle and fitness(full roided out to the gils naturals)but they never seem to amass enough size before they decide to get cut.i tell them,"man, you got plenty of size(and i mean it),diet down now,its gonna look very good", but nah, never happens.

the only ones who actualy diet down are competitors and some few-i can proudly say that-were moivated by me to do so
Genes is the rule Gal, you know this. The deal is ok everyone wants to be Mr O but how many have compared to how many tried. Do you smoke the menthol or just regular cigs?

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2013, 11:15:10 AM »
all about genetics. Gal will never have my chest and midsection and I will never have his accent. such is life.  :D

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2013, 11:19:13 AM »
yeah, bouncer will never have my guns, face, and sledgehammer between legs ;D

sledgehammer competition if your ever in the windy city my man!  :D :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2013, 12:01:15 PM »
Easy to fix him, keep it simple
He can only eat two pounds of chicken a day.

Who hard can that be to remember?
Again, he does not know how to measure or weigh food.  The best diet for him is 3-4 microwave dinners a day and nothing else.  He would like something like that and it would be easy for him.

Every other approach will fail.  "Clean Eating", "bodybuilding diet" are pointless as you know, so why not give him something he can actually do?