Author Topic: Jason Genova quits Show= PJ Braun diet, supplement, workout Fail  (Read 45448 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Jason Genova quits Show= PJ Braun diet, supplement, workout Fail
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2013, 06:30:24 PM »
The cliche'  "that dog won't hunt" fits perfectly.

Look, all these people have TRIED to help the dude. Maybe they had selfish motives, but they did TRY.

He nods his head, and yeah, yeah, yeah's them, pretends he is listening, and goes home and eats WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS TO.

Some peeps cannot be helped. You yell, ya joke, ya stay quiet, hell, even give them a proper beating.

NOTHING WORKS.
The people who have tried to help him are all morons themselves.  They still cling to their "bodybuilding diet" dogma bullshit.  He can`t follow that.  Its not possible.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2013, 06:30:37 PM »
Agreed 100%

Goodrum is a good example

Don't even compare me to Jason Genova......we are nothing alike whatsoever because I personally knew my limitations in the competitive aspect and did it for fun and promotion rather than doing everything under the sun to get some shitty plastic trophy...although I have two nice heavy bronze trophies and a decent online business for my efforts,

Jason needs to come over to Anabolic Mayhem or Muscle Week and talk to some of the folks over there to set him straight...Lord knows that I tried...
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2013, 06:33:06 PM »
The people who have tried to help him are all morons themselves.  They still cling to their "bodybuilding diet" dogma bullshit.  He can`t follow that.  Its not possible.

You can only help those who listen, TA.  I'm dropping the fat every week keeping calories at a limit....even had a nice dish of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream since I had about 400 calories left for the day
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2013, 07:13:54 PM »
Kid is still lifting the same weights he was years ago. He starts off workouts with shrugs. When that camera guy asks him what he's working out for the day Jason acts like he hasn't decided yet. He's doing a stupid bootcamp workout multiple times a week to get ready for a competition.  ::)

Kid needs some help. He needs someone knowledgeable to tell him exactly what to do.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2013, 07:20:04 PM »
Again, he does not know how to measure or weigh food.  The best diet for him is 3-4 microwave dinners a day and nothing else.  He would like something like that and it would be easy for him.

Every other approach will fail.  "Clean Eating", "bodybuilding diet" are pointless as you know, so why not give him something he can actually do?

Not enough protein.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2013, 08:45:40 PM »
Not enough protein.
Not true.  Get out of here with that nonsense.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2013, 08:46:38 PM »
Kid is still lifting the same weights he was years ago. He starts off workouts with shrugs. When that camera guy asks him what he's working out for the day Jason acts like he hasn't decided yet. He's doing a stupid bootcamp workout multiple times a week to get ready for a competition.  ::)

Kid needs some help. He needs someone knowledgeable to tell him exactly what to do.
::)

There is nothing wrong at all with his training. 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2013, 09:13:30 PM »
Not true.  Get out of here with that nonsense.

You suggest 3-4 microwave dinners to get ready for a competition while being overweight and way behind schedule?  ::)

I suggest you actually check the nutritional labels of most of those dinners. The most common ones range from 15-25 grams of protein. Way too low for the task.
A

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2013, 09:21:33 PM »
A retard mind and horrible genetics and this guy is the result. Lets be real. He could diet his ass off and still look like shit. He was not meant to look good with his shirt off, this is the brutal truth.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2013, 09:25:51 PM »
He wouldn't look terrible if he was ten percent, kid has a weird frame and his shoulders look messed up from his awful training.. Look how he holds himself with his arm all twisted in.. But remember he is legit room temp iq or lower, mentally handicapped ppl can't be expected to eat well, he probably steals candy from work and eats leftovers from the grocery store bakery everyday

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2013, 09:27:42 PM »
I actually don't think he has that bad of genetics structurally or muscularly. Obviously not good genetics but not that bad either. I think if he worked on his shoulders and back he would be decent. He has good wheels and forearms.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2013, 09:35:32 PM »
:)

They just put this up.

He actually looks better. Obviously started dieting way too late but his traps and shoulders are showing good.
A

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2013, 10:56:12 PM »
:)

They just put this up.

Intervention required ASAP. These fuckwits posting videos of Jason need a serving. They should NOT be taking videos of him & posting them online. Clearly he has mental issues which they are exploiting.

On another note, did Singerman just give Jason Tren in this video?

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2013, 11:33:12 PM »
I'm sorry but this guy has to be physically retarded as well. I don't care how shit his diet it is, this is not the body of someone who even remotely lifts weights. Diet would take care of the body fat but for fuck sake look at the muscle structure. Something is retarded in the way his body responds. He lifts weights and something in his genetics says der herr i can count to potato.

no offense to any retards.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2013, 11:36:19 PM »
You suggest 3-4 microwave dinners to get ready for a competition while being overweight and way behind schedule?  ::)

I suggest you actually check the nutritional labels of most of those dinners. The most common ones range from 15-25 grams of protein. Way too low for the task.
So?  Thats plenty.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2013, 01:44:42 AM »
I hope he can get his diet in order eventually -- he'd look better (and bigger) with every pound he drops.   But I think he's too obsessed with the scales rather than the mirror.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2013, 02:49:56 AM »
If Jason is like me, he may need considerably less than 2kcal IF he's unprepared to burn some off in the gym.

..and doing side raises into machine shrugs pretty much makes it clear he's not going to be achieving much in the burn department.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2013, 04:34:37 AM »
Goodrum getting offended at being compared to genova. Lol oh brother  ::)

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2013, 07:21:38 AM »
So?  Thats plenty.
In this case, I agree with TA. He isn't lacking muscularity for a local show, he needs to drop weight. The lean cuisine diet might just work for a few months.

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2013, 08:58:28 AM »
Genova started getting emotional/crying towards the end of the video, plus they edited out some of the video.

It is a passion for Jason, but he is failing to realize what the reality of it is all.

Why one of these guys in the video hasn't actually started training him once or twice a week, is mind boggling.

If they want results, and not only a product spot in his videos, they could put in a days work... Or only an hours work mind you.

Jason's weak point is his mind, not his body. It was far too evident in the boot camp video

:-\

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2013, 09:01:12 AM »
that people exploit this kid

is sickening
T

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #121 on: September 16, 2013, 12:54:12 PM »
that people exploit this kid

is sickening

It was a cheap, pathetic publicity stunt by Ironmaglabs. Very sad when your products and company cannot stand on it's own and has to reduce itself to cheap tricks to gain consumer attention.
I know, you don't

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2013, 01:50:06 PM »
hahaha he got some trenbolone for him :D

too good to not to laugh instead of giving him this crap they should give him some real stuff then the results will come and he will be a lot more motivated would maybe stick to his diet

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2013, 03:43:43 PM »
So?  Thats plenty.

Yeah, plenty for a swimmer.

A

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2013, 04:09:59 PM »
Yeah, plenty for a swimmer.

We aren't talking about a guy who's new to training and has no size. 3-4 months of lower protein and calories wouldn't kill his physique. What it might do is enable him to actually follow a diet.