Author Topic: Do Genetics Matter?  (Read 10074 times)

volcnnxn

• Getbig II
Do Genetics Matter?
« on: September 15, 2013, 05:30:50 PM »
Genetics matter for only two aspects. One is your muscle insertions depending on your height, and the other is drug response.

You can sit there and tell me all day long that a natty can get to this point or that point without any "help." But anyone thats tried the natty route with a bodybuilding perspective is never satisfied with that..you can be lean as a natty yes and even veiny...but thats the end of it. You will lack depth in the muscle, maturity in the muscle, volume in the muscle, and overall thickness...there will be no pop.

Now muscle insertions create a look that is appealing to the eye. That is usually one that is not boxy. It encompasses one that has a small waste, with a large upper body, usually big chest shoulders and back. Ofcourse arms come in (arms depend alot on drug use). Now the legs need to be there to balance it all out and some are gifted in growing these things and others depend on oil use. Thats the only genetic factor, structure...but as i said a natty will only go so far... certainly not enough for an actual body builder...

Now the other aspect is drug use...the only genetic factor is how you respond to the drugs you use. Id say it probably doesn't even matter what you use...a cocktail of things all around from combinations of aas, including hgh, igf, diuretics and insulin. If you respond well to these, meaning your body can utilize this with the least amount of steroids present than someone else with maximum growth..well then you are a good responder..and thats what makes champions. How you respond to these will stimulate the look of growth, leanness, fibrous tissue, maturity, and  thin skin. The game changer is IGF. Bad response to all the other drugs? use quality igf and say good bye to your body not responding. This stuff will MAKE you grow in the right environment.

So when people say genetics. Its two things that make a champion. Its Drug Response and structure with respect to muscle insertions and bone structure.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: Do Genetics Matter?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 08:22:12 PM »
Determination is something to that is pretty rare. I mean the level of determination it takes to diet all year round. Or make the money to support bodybuilding.

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 04:31:45 AM »
The diet game is very over played,if one stays fairly lean the drugs take care of the rest. OP thanks for telling it like it is, genetics= igf in a bottle. Remember genetics only count when you have the top three standing on the Mr O stage,only then should genetics matter,but even then politics win out,Jay has four Mr O's  Dexter has one,you would think with dexters superior genetic structure he would have four O's and jay one. I hope all you young guys reading this understand this game called bodybuilding is all drugs,always was and always will be. That is all.

magnusvv

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 04:38:29 AM »
Genetics can predispose us to negative side effects from AAS.  Some of us are more prone to high BP, jacked up hematocrit or crappy lipids while running different compounds. 

The opposite can also be true too, like someone with a predisposition for higher levels of IGF in their bloodstream can allow them to respond much better to lower AAS doses than other folks. 

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 05:27:31 AM »
drug response and drug tolerance, the only genetics that matter in bodybuilding, as well as muscles insertions

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 06:26:01 AM »
Genetics matter for only two aspects. One is your muscle insertions depending on your height, and the other is drug response.

You can sit there and tell me all day long that a natty can get to this point or that point without any "help." But anyone thats tried the natty route with a bodybuilding perspective is never satisfied with that..you can be lean as a natty yes and even veiny...but thats the end of it. You will lack depth in the muscle, maturity in the muscle, volume in the muscle, and overall thickness...there will be no pop.

Now muscle insertions create a look that is appealing to the eye. That is usually one that is not boxy. It encompasses one that has a small waste, with a large upper body, usually big chest shoulders and back. Ofcourse arms come in (arms depend alot on drug use). Now the legs need to be there to balance it all out and some are gifted in growing these things and others depend on oil use. Thats the only genetic factor, structure...but as i said a natty will only go so far... certainly not enough for an actual body builder...

Now the other aspect is drug use...the only genetic factor is how you respond to the drugs you use. Id say it probably doesn't even matter what you use...a cocktail of things all around from combinations of aas, including hgh, igf, diuretics and insulin. If you respond well to these, meaning your body can utilize this with the least amount of steroids present than someone else with maximum growth..well then you are a good responder..and thats what makes champions. How you respond to these will stimulate the look of growth, leanness, fibrous tissue, maturity, and  thin skin. The game changer is IGF. Bad response to all the other drugs? use quality igf and say good bye to your body not responding. This stuff will MAKE you grow in the right environment.

So when people say genetics. Its two things that make a champion. Its Drug Response and structure with respect to muscle insertions and bone structure.

In other words, "buy me igf-1 and i will make you the next mr. Olympia"

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 08:35:54 AM »
When you say IGF-1, you mean research chemical; IGF-1? From like Greatwhitepeptides? It has synergy with AAS/Insulin/HGH?

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 10:19:13 AM »
You would need to find some seriously high grade IGF-1 and yes you would gain but whoever has the better genetics starting out will always win.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 10:27:41 AM »
Any idiot can get bigger with drugs.

Not many can look good while doing it....that's genetics.

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 12:37:53 PM »
To advance as a bodybuilder, genetics do not mattter as much as phil heath tells you in his muscletech bullshit vids

If you have crappy genetics...do not settle. Almost anyone can gain lots of leann mass on proper drugs and enough food and training rightfo years..

Just some people will look like levrone and some like branch warren current state lol
100% spot on,legit igf1,legit hormones,pharma gh and you will walk and look like a pro.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013, 02:58:48 PM »
You would need to find some seriously high grade IGF-1 and yes you would gain but whoever has the better genetics starting out will always win.

This is true....not IGF-1 from GWP. The real deal is a fortune.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 04:55:07 PM »
So...is gh15 pushing igf now? Last year it was "hgh is genetics in a bottle"

Lol you new trolls be so dumb.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 07:46:36 PM »
Lets not believe everything is about drugs. A mans Genetics is still the most important thing. Not how much human grade drugs someone uses. Genetics is still the key.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 10:28:33 PM »

Now the other aspect is drug use...the only genetic factor is how you respond to the drugs you use. Id say it probably doesn't even matter what you use...a cocktail of things all around from combinations of aas, including hgh, igf, diuretics and insulin. If you respond well to these, meaning your body can utilize this with the least amount of steroids present than someone else with maximum growth..well then you are a good responder..and thats what makes champions. How you respond to these will stimulate the look of growth, leanness, fibrous tissue, maturity, and  thin skin. The game changer is IGF. Bad response to all the other drugs? use quality igf and say good bye to your body not responding. This stuff will MAKE you grow in the right environment.

I fail to see how "arms depend a lot on drug use".... i'd even venture to say drugs play LESS of a role in arm development than other musclegroups (such as back development).

my reasoning being I've seen A LOT of guys with 'good arms' with drugs, without drugs, and AFTER drugs.... it's not hard to get a developed bi/tri/brach without drugs... they may be smaller, but a 16" hard and separated arm isn't difficult without drugs.... and I've seen plenty of 19-20in arms with plenty of drugs that looked like shit, even when lean and dry.

now, how many have impressive, lean, hard, separated backs without drugs? not many... i'm talking top to bottom and side to side development. from where the traps tie in to the skull, to where they spread over the shoulder, to the center of the back, the way the rhomboids pop off and separate from the spine, to the errectors and the finger-like striations the spread from the spine, to the 'lower lat' shelf that jumps off the obliques, to clearly defined and separated teres maj/min, to wide feathery lats......... I've never seen THAT without drugs... even on guys who've had it before WITH drugs, it's not a quality you keep after removing the drugs the way you'll keep arm development after removing drugs.

I wouldn't exactly call igf1 a 'game changer'. if I had to choose between running 300mcg igf1 and running 30iu gh... i'll take the gh. (even though I do use igf1 in the 150-200mcg range)...... i'd say increasing the overall AAS dosage to the 4-5g/wk range is more of the 'game changer' than igf1 or gh.

now... the way your body utilized those drugs is dependent on your genetics.. no matter how many SARMs you use.

for instance, i'll put a number to my 'theory'... on a scale of 1-15, guy A may get results of 6 on 2g/wk, and guy B may get results of 9 on 2g/wk.... now, for guy A to get results of 9 (same as guy B), he may require 4g/wk. now, give guy B 4g/wk and he may get results of 14.... and give guy A 9g/wk and he may only achieve results of 11, no matter how much he uses.

if any of that makes sense.

some guys just don't have the cells... some guys just don't have the androgen receptors... some guys have plenty of both (think Dennis James or paco bautista or Ronnie coleman or dorian...... I don't think Flex fits in that group, since he had 'baby' muscle except for his arms, despite his 'myostatin deficiency' claims)

this is bodybuilding.... it's illusion, mostly.

take flex's back, his teres and rhomboids were separated and it drew your eyes to the center of the back, giving the illusion of width... but his lats weren't wide and thick at all.

.... i'm rambling and lost my train of thought.. i'll come back to this thread later. gotta staph infection/abcess lanced last night and the pain meds are making my nauseous  .

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2013, 06:28:35 AM »
genetics involve much more than whats been said here.

the will to give 100% long term,in diet and training, without this , all fails, the mental aspect is often overlooked.

and drug response, thats a very very vague term, theres lots more to it, just like drug tolerance.

its not that simple.

theres also somewhat metabolism genetics.

when its all said and done, its very hard to look good.

and very time consuming.

anyone who seeks the answers in steroids mostly,is in for a disapointment.
the same ppl then think if not steroids, itll be gh, then the same disapointment.
then comes igf(the things that gh use produces ::) ),and [predicatbly, same disapointment.

then maybe comes insulin, and meanwhile some sides have happened, by now many have failed to ever look good(maybe they grew some,but never looked good) and thrown in the towel.

this is the mental aspect.
step by step, for who doesnt believe, go on and try all drugs in the world highest doses affordable,and dont forget to post pics ;)

mental power,absoute strenght of willpower, a true will from inside, without that-longterm-the results will be poor.

galeniko level, this took more than a decade of all this, and its nothing special, and galeniko is said to have great genetics, certainly better than 99% of the training populace.

now, newcomers, daydreamers, let that go through your head and ask yourself,do you have the guts and dedication to invest a decade for that result?be honest to yourselves.

ofc galeniko looked somewhat similiar years ago already, even after some years of training, but that still wasnt  "good".

and to what would he dedicate his "success" after all this?
diet and willpower,most important factor,and consistency.

good luck,stop daydreaming, stop thinking too much about cycles, find some ped you personaly tolerate good long term,talk less train more and see you in couple years.

That's the dealer talk.

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2013, 07:59:20 AM »
yes and some people have grat genetics and are not really interested in bodybuilding . they prefer lifting others have average genrtics and want to be bodybuilders and nothing else .

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2013, 07:26:59 AM »

not sure what you mean,

i agree with you about thinking that the answer is "more drugs" or "different drugs". There are a lot of other factors to success in bodybuilding.

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2013, 08:06:51 AM »
and the most gifted of them all was a black i guess sergio . but a white man got the best of him

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2013, 08:40:03 AM »
and the most gifted of them all was a black i guess sergio . but a white man got the best of him

white men kick the black dudes asses with regards to upper body strength and power 8)

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2013, 02:18:39 PM »
white men kick the black dudes asses with regards to upper body strength and power 8)

Youre forgetting lower body strength and overall intelligence, along with a plethora of other things.

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2013, 06:44:47 PM »
When you say IGF-1, you mean research chemical; IGF-1? From like Greatwhitepeptides? It has synergy with AAS/Insulin/HGH?

Increlex.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2013, 07:47:16 PM »
Genetics is a vague term that can be applied to various scenarios accurately.  There is structural genetics which is about how your muscles look, insert, attach, etc...   It can also be used when discussing the fascia thickness/tightness.  Muscles with a more flexible fascia will grow more easily.

There is the genetics of chemical response as well.  Some people respond to chemical enhancement much better than others.  Look at Levrone that simply blew up to Mr O competition shape in three months after ditching the gym for his music the other nine months.

There is also stimulus response as well that is a genetic trait.  This is in regards to how easily the body responds to training and such.  Some people can train like a mofo and eat good and simply never make progress.  Others can half ass train and use no drugs and still look amazing. 

There are other aspects that fall under the genetics umbrella as well.  Your metabolism is one.   Not only how much food you can eat but how much you can utilize.  A lot of people do not realize you have to train your body from a nutritional stand point just like you train it in the gym.  You take a look at how much food the top amateurs and pros eat and if you take the average person, stick them on a diet like that, they would get very fat very fast, even from all clean food.  You didn't bench 315 the first time you walked in a gym did you (at least without help and a strain on the body), well you are not going to go from eating 1500 calories a day to eating 5000 a day over night and not suffer for it in some kind of way.  You got to train your body to be accustomed to that.

Recovery is also a genetic trait that is predetermined.  Your CNS recovers at a different rate from other peoples.  You have to work with that recovery rate, not against it. 

So in a nutshell, yes genetics matter.  But when you get right down to it, genetics are really a fucking crap shoot as to what your parents and Mother Nature are going to give you to work with.

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2013, 07:53:22 PM »
i have seen some black kids who lift nothing but marijuana joints to their mouths who could step on physique stage with not 1 day training or diet and win the thing.

no joke

I have seen it too! I have seen black guys come into the gym with little training knowledge and once you talk them into dieting a little bit for a month they make better gains then most white guys make in 2 years, this is not the case with every black weight lifter but you can tell the type who will get huge fast with a pretty half assed diet and no drug use. It is pretty crazy the shit I have seen some young african americans do with just minimal tweaks to their diet and slightly harder training. strength gains go up like crazy and the sky can be the limit if you can get them to start cycling.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2013, 04:56:19 AM »
100% spot on,legit igf1,legit hormones,pharma gh and you will walk and look like a pro.

thought only serious posts on this section of board?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2013, 05:02:50 AM »
some people are born to do this...... some are born to be ok at this and some have no hope.... if your born to do this you wont be asking these questions, that is THE END,  nothing more to be said on this matter