Author Topic: Who hates their f'ing job?  (Read 21692 times)

Everhard

• Getbig II
Who hates their f'ing job?
« on: September 15, 2013, 07:36:49 PM »
Who else here hates their damn job to the point it ruins all other aspects of your life. Even going to the gym has lost its meaning. I spend the entire time when I am in the gym stressing and worrying about having to go back to work the next day. Everyday going through the same mindless routine at work.

And yes I know..."any job is better than no job." "You can always look for another while you are working at the one you hate."

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Who hates there f'ing job?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 07:43:26 PM »
"Their" job

Pandemic

• Getbig IV
Re: Who hates their f'ing job?
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 08:01:15 PM »
What part of your job is causing you so much stress?  Shitty boss?  Too many hours?  Bad work environment? Lazy co-workers?  Unreasonable deadlines?  All of the above?

Once you identify what sucks about your job, ask yourself "can I change it?"  The answer could be no, but if there's anything you can change to make things tolerable, do it.  Maybe it's finding an interesting project, maybe it's transferring somewhere else within the company.  Do what you can to make things better, then try to tolerate the rest.

Lack of job satisfaction is pretty common, but if you actually hate your job, to the point where it's negatively impacting your personal life, you may have no choice but to get out.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 08:04:47 PM »
I put up with a horrible job for 2 years. I could only wish it was mindless - it was a low paying, very high stress type of job with a company with lots of internal politicing that I got caught in the middle of. It was destroying me. Every freeway ride to work was one of dread. Every weekend was nothing more than a countdown till I had to go back. That feeling where you wake up in the morning and have to get ready for another day of bullshit was just dreadful. Well, one day three months ago I just couldn't muster the strength to get ready for work.  ;D Damn it felt good. They kept calling my cellphone acting all concerned and desperate. It probably took them a while to find my replacement because even in this economy most people wouldn't deal with the shit I had to. People that I had previously trained would quit within a few days.

Now jobless. Gonna start looking for another job soon. Vacation was long enough to recharge the batteries.
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 08:11:20 PM »
My job sucks but I don't think I would say I hate it. Have been casually looking around and sending resumes but not with the same intensity as if I was unemployed.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 09:28:02 PM »
Who else here hates their damn job to the point it ruins all other aspects of your life. Even going to the gym has lost its meaning. I spend the entire time when I am in the gym stressing and worrying about having to go back to work the next day. Everyday going through the same mindless routine at work.

And yes I know..."any job is better than no job." "You can always look for another while you are working at the one you hate."
you can work for me i pay you 8-9 bucks an hour
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 09:32:25 PM »
i enjoy just standing around painting

its fun to cut lenoleim and glue it down

i enjoy cleaning tubs n shit too listening to music , its pure bliss and exercise too

i take breaks when the fuck i want, mainly short eating breaks working all by myself. I hated working with scaffolding, only take one long ass break during a long ass work day working with a ton of fuckheads
A

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 10:33:06 PM »
I put up with a horrible job for 2 years. I could only wish it was mindless - it was a low paying, very high stress type of job with a company with lots of internal politicing that I got caught in the middle of. It was destroying me. Every freeway ride to work was one of dread. Every weekend was nothing more than a countdown till I had to go back. That feeling where you wake up in the morning and have to get ready for another day of bullshit was just dreadful. Well, one day three months ago I just couldn't muster the strength to get ready for work.  ;D Damn it felt good. They kept calling my cellphone acting all concerned and desperate. It probably took them a while to find my replacement because even in this economy most people wouldn't deal with the shit I had to. People that I had previously trained would quit within a few days.

Now jobless. Gonna start looking for another job soon. Vacation was long enough to recharge the batteries.
you worked at Ardenwoods too?!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2013, 11:07:51 PM »
i enjoy just standing around painting

its fun to cut lenoleim and glue it down

i enjoy cleaning tubs n shit too listening to music , its pure bliss and exercise too

i take breaks when the fuck i want, mainly short eating breaks working all by myself. I hated working with scaffolding, only take one long ass break during a long ass work day working with a ton of fuckheads

in all seriousness, your situation sounds pretty good

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 02:35:19 AM »

Johnny, who can live on $8-$9 dollars an hour?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013, 02:38:57 AM »

Johnny forgets that not everyone shops for clay in their backyard

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 02:50:00 AM »
LMAO

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 02:53:11 AM »

There are these things called "job fairs". Go to one, and you may find a job that you like, and they like you.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 03:06:46 AM »

;D

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 03:10:13 AM »

Lol

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 03:11:54 AM »

What do you do?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 03:14:09 AM »

johnny hire me! I got a truck too now
l

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 03:17:14 AM »

Screw that.  You should be paying Falcon to flourish in his presence.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 03:30:12 AM »
Had a job i hated, worked it for 4 years but only the year and a half were hell after owners son was but in charge. Every friday was like a kid on christmas eve and every sunday night was like the feeling you got as a kid on last day of summer hols.
Eventually everyone got fucked off and left, somebody must have held a grudge as the place got torched one night.
Now am self employed and love it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2013, 07:13:10 AM »
Love my job.  If you hate your job fucking do something about it.  Stop bitching.  BITCH!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2013, 07:20:48 AM »
if it's just your job that you hate, then look for another one, if it's your career that you hate, then it's too late... :)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2013, 07:22:19 AM »
Let's face it, 95% of people have lame jobs.  Whether they like it or not, is irrelevant.
N

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2013, 07:31:22 AM »
Find something that pays well enough & you don't mind doing

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2013, 07:51:49 AM »
Love my job, but I don't make much money. Kind of a trade off.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2013, 08:13:47 AM »
I love my job.  Make way to much for the amount of fun i have every day.
Wait for it....