Author Topic: Who hates their f'ing job?  (Read 21691 times)

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Who hates their f'ing job?
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2013, 04:20:23 AM »
I've only ever had one job that I really hated, but fuck was it a horrible experience. To think I turned down a pretty good offer from someone else to take it...

I was the 9th person to leave in the first 4 months, and despite leaving with practically nothing in my bank account, it was the happiest day of the year for me. Before that, I could feel myself slipping into survival mode - just switching off emotionally, not wanting anything to do with anyone. I was working 6 days a week and every Sunday was poison because I knew it'd start again when i woke up.

Actually, come to think of it, it's probably about 9 years ago this week that I walked out of the place. Needless to say, life has been much happier since then.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2013, 04:37:42 AM »
I sometimes want to go to grad school just to take a year off work but I can't afford it right now and have no idea what to major in.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2013, 06:31:39 AM »
This, the sheep on that site are disgraceful.

Everything in it's right place.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2013, 07:27:37 AM »
I have to hand to you guys that start and run a your own successful biz. I wish I could do that. What do you do?

nothing special, just general building work, mainly groundworks. Went self employed more for better working live rather that money ( which is a good thing as current economic climate means putting much cheaper prices in).
Nothing beats having no boss to answer too and the good laugh you have at work.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2013, 07:33:40 AM »
Who else here hates their damn job to the point it ruins all other aspects of your life. Even going to the gym has lost its meaning. I spend the entire time when I am in the gym stressing and worrying about having to go back to work the next day. Everyday going through the same mindless routine at work.

And yes I know..."any job is better than no job." "You can always look for another while you are working at the one you hate."

anabolichalo

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2013, 08:15:11 AM »
anabolichalo

Anabolichalo hates everything, except big black Hebrews & gangsta rap.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2013, 08:03:07 AM »
$11/hr isn't worth turning up for.  If you can get off your butt and make something happen, surely your time will better spent doing that.  The fact that you haven't suggests that you're confused about what you are capable of doing and what you want to do.  We can't tell you that so give it some thought, grab your balls, and proceed.  Leave on good terms but gtfo of there.

::)

Ignore this person.  He's totally full of shit.  10 years of backburnered projects that will make him a guaranteed millionaire, at some point, once he gets around to them, someday, but not this weekend because he agreed to go do the job that someone wants done. Just like always.

If he could find his balls he couldn't figure out how to grab them if you drew him a fucking diagram.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2013, 09:38:03 AM »
anabolichalo
no i dont

just not satisfied with it

but it's a vast improvement regardless

gotta keep dominating that twink direct supervisor so i can take his job and fuck his wife

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2013, 09:46:16 AM »
Anabolichalo hates everything, except big black Hebrews & gangsta rap.

he doesn't hate trannies with big cocks.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2013, 10:03:30 AM »
I dont hate my job(s), i hate the people i have to work with and often hate the job and ruin it all for the others, because they re frustrated over their shitty lives. They bring their problems at the workplace and nobody cares. All jobs are shitty when you re forced to deal with shitty personalities. Focus on the job, dont start shit, last longer than others, and the boss will like you. If required, destroy people who want to make you leave , defend, keep your place and with time eventually you ll rise in the ladder.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2013, 10:05:58 AM »
I dont hate my job(s), i hate the people i have to work with and often hate the job and ruin it all for the others, because they re frustrated over their shitty lives.
it's frustrating bossing people like this

because they do everything you tell them very slowly and disappear long times for toilet breaks

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2013, 10:17:03 AM »
work?

prefer just chillin'n relaxing  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2013, 10:57:16 AM »
work?

prefer just chillin'n relaxing  8)
I actually love my job, swear it, it does interfere with other stuff but I spend a lot of time thinking about things shingling away  8)

Now I download books on a mp3 and have it playing while I am shingling, including the audio version of the Bible, love it.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2013, 11:03:56 AM »
work?

prefer just chillin'n relaxing  8)
you cant always relax, or you lose the taste of life. To enjoy rest, you need to work. Now there s working too much, and not working enough, as usual there s a middle ground, balance to find. Doing nothing, feeling useless, not producing, creating shit gets old real quick after a while.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2013, 11:19:03 AM »
On the Phenomenon of Bullshit Jobs

"(...)Huge swathes of people, in Europe and North America in particular, spend their entire working lives performing tasks they secretly believe do not really need to be performed. The moral and spiritual damage that comes from this situation is profound. It is a scar across our collective soul. Yet virtually no one talks about it.(...)"

"(...)It’s as if someone were out there making up pointless jobs just for the sake of keeping us all working(...)"

etc-etc.
A long, but good read:
http://www.strikemag.org/bullshit-jobs/

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2013, 11:35:13 AM »
you cant always relax, or you lose the taste of life. To enjoy rest, you need to work. Now there s working too much, and not working enough, as usual there s a middle ground, balance to find. Doing nothing, feeling useless, not producing, creating shit gets old real quick after a while.
good post, so true, people who relax too much are shameful.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2013, 11:35:21 AM »

this

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2013, 11:36:43 AM »
hate every fucking second of it

bench

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2013, 05:29:56 PM »
i have some spare land im considering inviting getbiggers to habitate it with me and work for cheep pay ill even selll you rental property you can go in half on something with another getbigger

one more rep could team up with with groink they could buy a rental property worth 50grand they both spend 25 grand. easy income per month around earning 1200 for a duplex
A

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2013, 06:27:17 PM »
i have some spare land im considering inviting getbiggers to habitate it with me and work for cheep pay ill even selll you rental property you can go in half on something with another getbigger

one more rep could team up with with groink they could buy a rental property worth 50grand they both spend 25 grand. easy income per month around earning 1200 for a duplex

???

http://news.yahoo.com/north-dakota-town-ready-trouble-white-supremacists-stake-120240693.html?bcmt=comments-postbox

BISMARCK, North Dakota (Reuters) - Grant County Sheriff Steve Bay is ready for fireworks if clashes break out between a band of neo-Nazi white supremacists and protesters determined to keep them from taking over the tiny North Dakota town of Leith...

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2013, 06:30:31 PM »
Wiggs doesn't hate his job  ;D, his not employable  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2013, 06:37:32 PM »
good post, so true, people who relax too much are shameful.
the best is to do something you enjoy and that really fits your view of the world. It also takes time to know what you really, really want. You have to manage your family members goals too. But most of the time to reach that point, you first need to take shit doing jobs for others until you have enough to develop your own project. The less I care about my job while doing it the best i can-cause that's just the way i am- the more the boss wants me to stay and even second him. It's all about focusing on the tasks and ignoring others. Doing so you get better , but it is also required to not put too much thoughts, involvement in it either. Hence the need to have fun doing something diff. on the side.

Again, no task, job, is shitty, as long as you dont have other people pissing you off. It's always because of someone else that we get sick of the job, but the job itself is never the problem when you really think about it. Best evidence for that is that it gets even better when you re doing it with someone who enjoys it as much as you do.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2013, 06:43:41 PM »
Wiggs doesn't hate his job  ;D, his not employable  ;D

Dude, the smiley faces are annoying. Are you trying to get him to forget you just said some insulting shit about him? Stop already.

Everhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2013, 06:51:22 PM »
It is the mindless routine that you perform every single day that just kills your spirit. Anyone that has worked in a factory knows what I am talking about. Basically standing in the same spot for eight hours a day pushing a button on a machine.

You think to yourself "is this really all I am made for in my life." Damn depressing. Okay on a serious note, Miley Cyrus posted a new picture of her feet.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2013, 06:52:24 PM »
feet probably smell