Author Topic: Young Black Quarterbacks Better Than Whites  (Read 8483 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Young Black Quarterbacks Better Than Whites
« on: September 15, 2013, 09:29:38 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Young Black Quarterbacks Better Than Whites
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 09:30:45 PM »
On getbig, this is standard thursday dinner plans.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 09:37:41 PM »
Peyton Manning at age 37 shits on any black quarterback in history. 

I hate quarterbacks that run around too much.  Those guys always get hurt their play is often inconsistent.  I'd rather have a quarterback that stays in the pocket and throws the ball down the field.  Warren Moon was a bad ass black quarterback.  Guys like RGIII, Michael Vick, Cam Newton and Russell Wilson are going to end up as footnotes in history.........if they are lucky.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 09:38:32 PM »
How many super bowls were won with a black qb? Just asking

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 09:40:40 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 09:44:19 PM »
I see it more about playing style than race.

If you're a "running" QB, you are incredible for 1-3 years.  Then, you sustain enough hits to be average or bad.  It's not sustainable.  You're blazing all over the place in your 3rd game, everyone says you're amazing.  In game 14, chasing a playoff spot, you aren't nearly as fast, and your shoulder has taken a shitload of hits, which ain't good for your throwing.  

Everybody on Tebow's nuts... Remember how good he was for games 1-6?  Then he lost 3 outta 4?  Won against a weak PIT in OT, and sunk against Pats.

year TWO?   Anytime they put him in at QB

year THREE?  They let him play an entire game at QB against 4th tier scrubs being cut the next day, and he was missing open guys and throwing INTs.  manning or brady would be getting 9 TDs, given a full game against guys that'll be on the practice squad tomorrow.

Running QBs should run 5 times a game, max.  Then you can play for 12-14 years at that level.  Can't build a franchise on a guy that gets pummeled 12 or 15 times a game.   Cause they're gonna get slow, and those tackles hurt their legs AND their throwing.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 05:16:57 AM »
Combined IQ of 6. Just sayin... A reason the same kinda white (intelligent?) qbs keep winning?
$

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 05:26:34 AM »
Race-baiting at its finest.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 05:27:32 AM »
On getbig, this is standard thursday dinner plans.

Looks like someone tbombed on his stomach.
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 05:59:38 AM »
Peyton Manning at age 37 shits on any black quarterback in history.  

I hate quarterbacks that run around too much.  Those guys always get hurt their play is often inconsistent.  I'd rather have a quarterback that stays in the pocket and throws the ball down the field.  Warren Moon was a bad ass black quarterback.  Guys like RGIII, Michael Vick, Cam Newton and Russell Wilson are going to end up as footnotes in history.........if they are lucky.

Doug Williams, McNabb and Cunningham (semi-runner for his day).

Minus the dogs Vick has been in the league longer than your cut off for running QBs.  Wilson slides like Steve Young, doesn't take shots like GIII.  I really don't watch Colin or Newton to comment.

Yet another thread that will get black women hating on black men.  I don't think GIII's girl is an Ameriwhore.  She sounds Australian or something.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013, 06:05:29 AM »
Great rolemodels for their communities.

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 06:42:33 AM »
Andrew Luck is the best young quarterback in the league and that dude is as white as it gets.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 06:44:08 AM »
How many super bowls were won with a black qb? Just asking

1 Doug Williams with the Redskins!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 07:18:24 AM »
Andrew Luck is the best young quarterback in the league and that dude is as white as it gets.

Bingo!  ESPN is whacking off to RHNEGRO, Wilson and Coppernickel, but they forget to promote the best of them all in Luck.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 07:21:09 AM »
Bingo!  ESPN is whacking off to RHNEGRO, Wilson and Coppernickel, but they forget to promote the best of them all in Luck.

For a long time it was believed that blacks weren't smart enough to be QBs.  The media is looking for a great black hope they put on a pedestal as evidence this isn't true. 
A

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 08:41:55 AM »

"NFL Play 30"

::)

;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 10:53:22 AM »

Word. 

Peyton Manning would never conduct him himself like "Colon" Kaepernick. Fucking tool.

Darkies that achieve any kind of modest success surround themselves with white bitches.  lol.  Black girls couldn't even get laid in a fucking prison yard at this point.   

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 11:09:13 AM »
Word.  

Peyton Manning would never conduct him himself like "Colon" Kaepernick. Fucking tool.

Darkies that achieve any kind of modest success surround themselves with white bitches.  lol.  Black girls couldn't even get laid in a fucking prison yard at this point.  

But I bet Big Ben would, and he has more rings than Peyton.  And Mr Brady can be quite the douche away from the cameras.  

Anyway, two of those dudes have white mums, so it's a coin toss with their attractions.

Secondly, white girls come at minority men.  you're delusional if you think it's the other way around.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 11:16:38 AM »
But I bet Big Ben would, and he has more rings than Peyton.  And Mr Brady can be quite the douche away from the cameras.  

Anyway, two of those dudes have white mums, so it's a coin toss with their attractions.

Secondly, white girls come at minority men.  you're delusional if you think it's the other way around.

Big Ben is a piece of shit and Brady is royal douche.

Gold diggers of all races come at wealthy minority men.  Black, non-millionaire athletes chase after fat white girls that no white dude wants to fuck.  You are delusional if you don't see that.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2013, 11:25:35 AM »

Gold diggers of all races come at minority men.  Black, non-millionaire athletes chase after fat white girls that no white dude wants to fuck.  You are delusional if you don't see that.

I've never asked a white female out in my life but the ones I've dated have always find away to ask me, what was i doing for the weekend?  how about skydiving or boating, esp here in california?  i'm a pac-10 man but nothing close to rich.  maybe they are attracted to the latin instead of the negro.  WTF!  ;D 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2013, 11:32:08 AM »
This thread makes me think of the classic song by Horsedick.mpeg titled "I'ma fuck a white bitch".  How that one didn't win a Grammy I'll never know. 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2013, 11:47:23 AM »
This thread makes me think of the classic song by Horsedick.mpeg titled "I'ma fuck a white bitch".  How that one didn't win a Grammy I'll never know. 

You need to talk to your white sisters. They don't seem to comprehend gene sequencing of recessive and dominate alleles when they mate with ethnic men.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2013, 11:56:58 AM »
You need to talk to your white sisters. They don't seem to comprehend gene sequencing of recessive and dominate alleles when they mate with ethnic men.

Do you really want me to start posting on this thread about genetics?
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2013, 12:20:19 PM »

Gold diggers of all races come at wealthy minority men.  Black, non-millionaire athletes chase after fat white girls that no white dude wants to fuck.  You are delusional if you don't see that.

Minorities of all walks of life all chase/lust over white females, if they are born in the states the probability is even higher

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2013, 12:23:11 PM »

U can also spin it that Latinas and a lot of black women go after white men :D

Roselyn Sanchez and Hale Berry to name a few...