Author Topic: Sweden, I love you - but I think you messed up...  (Read 21775 times)

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Sweden, I love you - but I think you messed up...
« on: September 15, 2013, 11:24:52 PM »
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2013/09/06/sweden-grants-blanket-asylum-syrian-refugees

taking in any and all refugees from Syria who seek asylum?

You're good people - hope this doesn't add to the shit that your country is already in with middle eastern refugees.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Sweden, I love you - but I think you messed up...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 11:54:24 PM »
And its not that we "only"  take in all the syrian refugees, when they are here theyy are allowed to take ALL  there relatives here, not just the closest family but your uncles etc. Its fucked up

missile

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 11:55:32 PM »
Lots of hard core brothers gonna slip into Sweden as refugees, HAHAHA, new frontiers!  DUMB WHITES LOL

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 11:57:04 PM »
Sweden doesn't record any racial statistics.  Sweden is already 15% African/Middle Eastern, will this bump it to 25%?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 11:59:15 PM »
And if those Arabs want to pay an old woman to take a razor blade to their baby girls genitals and sew them up, well, they should be allowed to do it because all cultures are precious and special.

Sweden really irritates me with their self righteous bs

Funnily enough the swedes I've known personally were all huge racists after a couple of drinks, need more brainwashing

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 12:08:53 AM »
Fuck Sweden

This country sucks ass

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 02:49:31 AM »
And if those Arabs want to pay an old woman to take a razor blade to their baby girls genitals and sew them up, well, they should be allowed to do it because all cultures are precious and special.

Sweden really irritates me with their self righteous bs

Funnily enough the swedes I've known personally were all huge racists after a couple of drinks, need more brainwashing

all this. I hate ny country. Im moving back to finland where my family is from

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 03:27:25 AM »
Crazy...

Rotten Mortimer

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 03:55:04 AM »
Yes, why would anyone offer asylum to people who are being indiscriminately murdered by their government? 

Hahahaha, you bunch of sad c unts. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 03:56:14 AM »
Yes, why would anyone offer asylum to people who are being indiscriminately murdered by their government? 

Because instead of that, democracy should be spread to their country, then they will be happy.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013, 03:56:23 AM »

Dumbass

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 04:15:17 AM »

Because nobody wants uncivilized animals that can't act appropriately in a modern world. Have you ever witnessed first hand what happens when a country leaves in asylum seekers in this way? It's not pretty. The Syrians will soon have a huge sense of entitlement to sponge off the state and be treated like royalty

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 04:15:43 AM »

There's a limit to what a country can handle you stupid fuck. I suppose you're in favor of completely open borders and unrestricted immigration. It's not just Syrians who are being murdered in the world after all.

Rotten Mortimer

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 04:26:19 AM »
There's a limit to what a country can handle you stupid fuck. I suppose you're in favor of completely open borders and unrestricted immigration. It's not just Syrians who are being murdered in the world after all.

Go suck off Jimmy Åkesson you sad little infant.  Oh wait, it's only on the internet where you emasculated failures dare squeak about your "politics". 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 04:39:58 AM »
Go suck off Jimmy Åkesson you sad little infant.  Oh wait, it's only on the internet where you emasculated failures dare squeak about your "politics". 

Idiotic response.  Try to stay on subject.
A

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 04:41:25 AM »

Obviously there is no limit in Sweden if this unrestricted immigration policy is on.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 05:34:18 AM »
Yes, it's quite a depressing sight these days.

Back in the 80s, my neighbourhood was a wonderful area, pity i didn't appreciate what i had as much then.

Nowadays you mostly see africans and arabs, no matter where you go.

If you've experienced Sweden in the 70s up until now as i have, you can see a quite depressing change, and the amount increases at an alarming rate.

Wherever you go (you're only safe in your office), you hear some foreign language (african or arabic) thinking you are in some foreign country instead of your beloved home.

In the early 90s, i left Sweden and lived in Paris for some time, but it was the same there, africans and arabs wherever you went.
I didn't stay long in Paris i tell ya, but who knew that Sweden has reached the same state now in the 2000s?

No matter where you look these days, there are Burkas all around and people speaking some distant language, nobody is speaking swedish. Too many thugs and gangrapes occuring.

And even today as i was heading to the bank, there was a rotund lady covered in some foreign garb and a burka, mumbling some incoherent language to me as she was sitting on the ground.

She looked at me and said some incomprehensible words in some language, i believe she was begging and wanted money, but who knows really? They don't speak swedish and not even english.

This NEVER happened before! Not in this area!

Depresses me to no end. (and has been for quite some years now)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 05:38:39 AM »
Yes, it's quite a depressing sight these days.

Back in the 80s, my neighbourhood was a wonderful area, pity i didn't appreciate what i had as much then.

Nowadays you mostly see africans and arabs, no matter where you go.

If you've experienced Sweden in the 70s up until now as i have, you can see a quite depressing change, and the amount increases at an alarming rate.

Wherever you go (you're only safe in your office), you hear some foreign language (african or arabic) thinking you are in some foreign country instead of your beloved home.

In the early 90s, i left Sweden and lived in Paris for some time, but it was the same there, africans and arabs wherever you went.
I didn't stay long in Paris i tell ya, but who knew that Sweden has reached the same state now in the 2000s?

No matter where you look these days, there are Burkas all around and people speaking some distant language, nobody is speaking swedish. Too many thugs and gangrapes occuring.

And even today as i was heading to the bank, there was a rotund lady covered in some foreign garb and a burka, mumbling some incoherent language to me as she was sitting on the ground.

She looked at me and said some incomprehensible words in some language, i believe she was begging and wanted money, but who knows really? They don't speak swedish and not even english.

This NEVER happened before! Not in this area!

Depresses me to no end. (and has been for quite some years now)

Why is this happening do you have any idea? And is there much opposition from people in Sweden about this immigration policy?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 05:41:22 AM »

They cannot assimilate into society because of their medieval religious attitude and how they point the finger at alcohol and women being treated as equals, women who choose to wear as they please, without fear of being gang-raped or stoned because of it.

Women like your mother, your sister or your daughter.

Many simply refuse to assimilate. You end up with insulated enclaves of immigrants who do not value the customs and laws of their adopted homeland. 
A

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2013, 05:43:41 AM »
Many simply refuse to assimilate. You end up with insulated enclaves of immigrants who do not value the customs and laws of their adopted homeland. 

same here in Australia.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2013, 05:45:03 AM »
Why is this happening do you have any idea? And is there much opposition from people in Sweden about this immigration policy?
Fucked up Politics. Too lenient immigration policies.

Wished i was more active politically than i was (i was in the council for younger members (below 30) for the Socialdemocrats) back in the day, but that was the extent of it.

Stopped caring about politics as i reached 30 and focused on other matters, which might have been a mistake in hindsight.
Not that one person could make a difference, you need many people for things to happen.

We have parties now that focus more on the immigrationproblem, but it's too late, the damage is already done.

You can be HAPPY to hear swedish spoken in several areas now, areas that were predominately swedish back in the 80s-90s

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2013, 05:45:42 AM »
They should be kicked out of the EU.

These decisions would have been fine if they would not affect all the other member states.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2013, 05:50:08 AM »

These decisions would have been fine if they would not affect all the other member states.

How it works regarding EU? Once those immigrants arrive lets say to Sweden can they go elsewhere within EU?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2013, 05:51:32 AM »

White Europeans will be but a footnote in the history books. Granted, it will take hundreds of years, but if it is talked about in the future, this will be looked back as the turning point.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2013, 06:04:47 AM »
How it works regarding EU? Once those immigrants arrive lets say to Sweden can they go elsewhere within EU?

Yes.
They'll be able to move to any of the member states.