Author Topic: Sweden, I love you - but I think you messed up...  (Read 21703 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Sweden, I love you - but I think you messed up...
« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2013, 03:03:12 PM »
This is the mindset of those in power.  In the eyes of an elitist, the people are much to stupid to have a say in their own destinies so therefore it is the duty of the powerful to tell them what exactly they need. 

If you're a representative example of "the people" I'd have to agree with the elitists.
You're too stupid to even be allowed to pick your own nose. lol  :P
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #126 on: November 24, 2013, 03:06:33 PM »
If you're a representative example of "the people" I'd have to agree with the elitists.
You're too stupid to even be allowed to pick your own nose. lol  :P

I'm smart enough to realize when reading a news article its best to research its accuracy instead of taking what you read at face value.
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #127 on: November 24, 2013, 10:53:22 PM »
Black water isn't an example of immigrants.  You are truly an idiot.  This is beyond stupid to say. 

how about Black Watch?

they were an Elite Scottish regiment with the motto "no retreat, no surrender"

right Bacon?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2013, 11:03:17 PM »
how about Black Watch?

they were an Elite Scottish regiment with the motto "no retreat, no surrender"

right Bacon?

You're the best poster on this forum laddie!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2013, 11:14:12 PM »
You're the best poster on this forum laddie!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #130 on: November 25, 2013, 01:15:16 PM »
Angola Bans Islam
http://www.africanglobe.net/africa/african-state-angola-bans-islam-mosques-destroyed/

More Muslim refugees for Sweden to take in... Yay

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #131 on: November 27, 2013, 07:11:45 AM »
24K, what is your take on these immigrants coming over and installing their form of Sharia Law?  At what point do you say, "no"? The views of these immigrants/refugees, are not compatible with the Western way of life, and until they leave their beliefs and customs at the door (which is almost impossible), then they should not be welcome.  This holds true in any country, European or otherwise.  IT's no different in my mind, than our form of spreading democracy, which I am against.  Isolationism should be looked into seriously in the coming years.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: November 28, 2013, 05:11:18 PM »
24K, what is your take on these immigrants coming over and installing their form of Sharia Law?  At what point do you say, "no"? The views of these immigrants/refugees, are not compatible with the Western way of life, and until they leave their beliefs and customs at the door (which is almost impossible), then they should not be welcome.  This holds true in any country, European or otherwise.  IT's no different in my mind, than our form of spreading democracy, which I am against.  Isolationism should be looked into seriously in the coming years.

If someone chooses to live their life according to Sharia Law, as long as it doesn't conflict with the governing law of the land, I have no problem with it. I don't want anyone imposing their standards and customs on me, so I don't expect to be able to impose mine on others.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2013, 06:27:33 PM »
If someone chooses to live their life according to Sharia Law, as long as it doesn't conflict with the governing law of the land, I have no problem with it. I don't want anyone imposing their standards and customs on me, so I don't expect to be able to impose mine on others.

But it does conflict.  When a person willfully chooses to immigrate to a country that holds certain values and customs they should not expect to live contrary to those values. I would never move to a country, let's say japan, and expect to live as an american. 
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2013, 07:27:38 AM »
But it does conflict.  When a person willfully chooses to immigrate to a country that holds certain values and customs they should not expect to live contrary to those values. I would never move to a country, let's say japan, and expect to live as an american. 

How does someone's willingness to subject themselves to certain rules of conduct negatively impact you?
w

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2013, 05:48:49 PM »
How does someone's willingness to subject themselves to certain rules of conduct negatively impact you?

If those rules/customs interfere with my right to the pursuit of happiness.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2013, 05:57:59 PM »
Mensa Bob is not going to take this shit he will swell up get on steroids and fight them off.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #137 on: December 01, 2013, 01:41:18 AM »
Mensa Bob is not going to take this shit he will swell up get on steroids and fight them off.

;D ;D ;D

fuck man, maybe i'll take a plane from here in poland and back him up

and then after he could hook me up with some blue-eyed blondie hotties ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2013, 05:37:03 AM »
;D ;D ;D

fuck man, maybe i'll take a plane from here in poland and back him up

and then after he could hook me up with some blue-eyed blondie hotties ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 02, 2013, 08:17:11 AM »
If those rules/customs interfere with my right to the pursuit of happiness.

How does a Muslim couple choosing to subject the dissolution of their marriage to Sharia Law interfere with your right to the pursuit of happiness?

Irongrip, can you please tell me how a Muslims adherence to Sharia Law interfere with YOUR right to the pursuit of happiness?
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 02, 2013, 08:30:30 AM »
North Korea is sending Sweden money and rockets in exchange for food.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 02, 2013, 11:15:48 AM »
How does a Muslim couple choosing to subject the dissolution of their marriage to Sharia Law interfere with your right to the pursuit of happiness?

Irongrip, can you please tell me how a Muslims adherence to Sharia Law interfere with YOUR right to the pursuit of happiness?

As I stated, if their beliefs cause them to act in a way that goes against the grain, and not within the parameters of the laws of the land, that in itself interferes with my pursuit of happiness. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 02, 2013, 12:46:43 PM »

As I stated, if their beliefs cause them to act in a way that goes against the grain, and not within the parameters of the laws of the land, that in itself interferes with my pursuit of happiness. 

So tell me specifically how Sharia Law within the context of Governing national law, interferes with your pursuit of happiness?

What exactly does it restrict YOU from doing?

What happiness that YOU are pursuing does a Muslim following Sharia Law interfere with?
w

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 02, 2013, 02:27:20 PM »

So tell me specifically how Sharia Law within the context of Governing national law, interferes with your pursuit of happiness?

What exactly does it restrict YOU from doing?

What happiness that YOU are pursuing does a Muslim following Sharia Law interfere with?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2013, 11:16:06 AM »
Just as I thought. You can't answer the question, ...because it doesn't impact you at all.
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2013, 11:17:54 AM »
Just as I thought. You can't answer the question, ...because it doesn't impact you at all.
Mensa bob is moving the hell out of there. Where can I beat the piss out of a christmas tree?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #146 on: December 03, 2013, 02:35:25 PM »
Mensa bob is moving the hell out of there. Where can I beat the piss out of a christmas tree?

what's his bench?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 03, 2013, 04:00:41 PM »
what's his bench?
Mensa as I understand around 405 with Muslim's pushing him.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 03, 2013, 06:10:20 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #149 on: December 03, 2013, 07:47:39 PM »

It weakens social cohesion and diminishes public trust. Every study on the subject indicates this happens when cultures don't assimilate to the native dominant culture.  Their value system does not promote the general welfare of the native people but only those of their own culture thus creating an adversarial relationship between the cultures.  This is particularly true when the state is forced to intercede when cultural practices of immigrants is in direct conflict with the laws and norms of the state.

They are a monetary drain.  It requires money to educate immigrants in order that they are at leas able to function at the most basic level.  Resources could be better allocated to serve the interests of the native peoples.
A