Author Topic: Respect out to Rory Leidelmayer  (Read 6085 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Respect out to Rory Leidelmayer
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2013, 09:12:32 PM »
I trained with him for awhile in the early 80s

Uptown Gym in Whittier?

pkaz

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2013, 09:21:03 PM »
Uptown Gym in Whittier?

No this was in Fountain Valley, CA. And there were some interesting individuals around back then (i.e., Jeff Feliciano was one)...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2013, 05:13:51 AM »
great era of bodybuilders back then,rory,paris,lance dreher,belknap,jeff king ect,real  hardcore bodybuilders in early 80,s
R

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2013, 05:19:53 AM »
No this was in Fountain Valley, CA. And there were some interesting individuals around back then (i.e., Jeff Feliciano was one)...

any relation to jose ???

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2013, 05:28:49 AM »
great era of bodybuilders back then,rory,paris,lance dreher,belknap,jeff king ect,real  hardcore bodybuilders in early 80,s
YES of course drugs but hard training/dieting not take drugs and eat whatever use fatburners/thyroid to get ripped and offseason cruise on dosage less training.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2013, 05:44:33 AM »
YES of course drugs but hard training/dieting not take drugs and eat whatever use fatburners/thyroid to get ripped and offseason cruise on dosage less training.

i sure miss those days, i guess i miss it cause i really didn't know all the sick shit that goes on in bodybuilding n secondly i was still in my teens n training was great,no injuries n recovery time was awesome. i started training at diamond gym around that time n saw what hardcore bodybuilding was really about :o
R

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2013, 06:17:46 AM »
i sure miss those days, i guess i miss it cause i really didn't know all the sick shit that goes on in bodybuilding n secondly i was still in my teens n training was great,no injuries n recovery time was awesome. i started training at diamond gym around that time n saw what hardcore bodybuilding was really about :o
YES gracie,u were in the greatest nj environment other than strong and shapely for gyms,and body worx's maz's gym too..

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2013, 02:15:28 PM »
YES gracie,u were in the greatest nj environment other than strong and shapely for gyms,and body worx's maz's gym too..

yeah i heard alot bout strong n shapely back in the 90,s but i never been there, i heard they had some top bodybuilders there
R