Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Big Ramy now in the US  (Read 14883 times)

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Re: Mr.Olympia 2013 - Big Ramy on his way to USA
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2013, 05:30:59 AM »
There is a massive difference in comparing him to a returning (and ultimately sub par) Victor at the NY Pro (with no other reputable world class stars) and standing on the O stage with the very best of this generation.   

Im not saying he isnt impressive - he's fucking ridiculous! - but nobody knows how his weaknesses are going to look standing next to everyone else - i dare say some will be obvious and others perhaps not so much. I dont think he'll be close to winning, 5 - 8 would be an incredible success.

Hes got all the size in the world but if he cant present it perfectly it counts for nothing. Look at Cedric (remember him anyone?)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2013, 06:04:39 AM »
Lol @ people who say he doesn't have a chance at top 5!

I havn't heard too many.  Chance to win though-no way.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2013, 07:19:23 AM »
Interview With Dennis James on Bader Bodai

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Mr.Olympia 2013 - Big Ramy now in the US
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2013, 07:50:23 AM »
Interview With Dennis James on Bader Bodai

I enjoy these pics of Big Ramy because it makes me feel like he wants to give me a big hug.....and I like that.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2013, 09:51:57 AM »

Lol phil heath would drown in that narrow seat to the left

Hahaha!

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2013, 03:38:14 PM »
4th. He made Vic Martinez look like a local competitor with the rear lat spread comparison. In time he will win many Mr. Olympias.
Phil is going to look like a 212 competitor next to him. Kai will look blocky. Jay's waist with look as wide as a Buick. They are more detailed and can hold him off for 2013.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2013, 06:00:33 PM »
4th. He made Vic Martinez look like a local competitor with the rear lat spread comparison. In time he will win many Mr. Olympias.
Phil is going to look like a 212 competitor next to him. Kai will look blocky. Jay's waist with look as wide as a Buick. They are more detailed and can hold him off for 2013.
indeed ^^^^  ;)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2013, 06:24:36 PM »
a small waist does not mean symetry or proportions .. he looks bad

Jay has none and he won Olympia few times, as a matter of fact symmetry in top competition has been put aside a long time ago. Mass monsters still rule, unfortunately.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2013, 06:51:04 PM »
Dude has really wide shoulders. The anti-Heath.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2013, 08:29:23 PM »
on his way to Phoenix

(2nd pic taken early this month)

Ramy dwarfing the business class seat.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2013, 08:31:57 PM »
I also see grainy striations in his front head of his delts so maybe it is you who is not seeing things properly
You also have a habit of seeing things no one else can see...like separation in his smushy delts.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2013, 08:42:55 PM »
Proof positive that any fool can get huge on drugs.  This chap is a drug bucket.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2013, 11:33:52 PM »
Ramy will be the widest guy up there next to Wolf

Jay wont be coming in huge, he will be comign in conditioned, maybe his best since 2009 and he will be a factor if in great condition

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2013, 11:34:47 PM »
that's not onetimehard...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2013, 02:13:36 AM »
You also have a habit of seeing things no one else can see...like separation in his smushy delts.
let the getbig crowd judge our perception, you self proclaiming something does not make it so, at the end of the day, it will be me telling you ''I TOLD YOU SO'' after RAMY gets his top 4 placing, COUNT ON THAT  ;)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2013, 02:45:49 AM »
I heard Big Ramy crashes at the Falcon's place while in the US. In return, he had to help paint Johnny's living room, which gave Ramy huge burns in his biceps.
Too many repetitions.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2013, 03:08:01 AM »
let the getbig crowd judge our perception, you self proclaiming something does not make it so, at the end of the day, it will be me telling you ''I TOLD YOU SO'' after RAMY gets his top 4 placing, COUNT ON THAT  ;)
I don't want you to loose more money, and more of your sanity...Before it was top3 or top two, or maybe even taking the whole thing. And You accuse Wiggs or being blind, man you are going down that road...
Everybody can see that his delts are like Flex Wheeler in 99. You always take some odd ball stance on something..and defend perennial eff ups like Melvin Anthony...a man that not even a killer like Titus respected.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2013, 03:30:21 AM »
I don't want you to loose more money, and more of your sanity...Before it was top3 or top two, or maybe even taking the whole thing. And You accuse Wiggs or being blind, man you are going down that road...
Everybody can see that his delts are like Flex Wheeler in 99. You always take some odd ball stance on something..and defend perennial eff ups like Melvin Anthony...a man that not even a killer like Titus respected.
keep talking shit, I am used to it but don't derail the thread

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2013, 03:34:45 AM »
keep talking shit, I am used to it but don't derail the thread
Oh, i'm not talking shit---unless it's the anal truth...
You backing another false hope, another "mass monster", the same old same old...dude is nothing special, and it will proven in the future.

As the saying goes, if it's too good to be true, it usually is...

***Get that bottle of Peptobismol ready... 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2013, 08:23:18 AM »
Oh, i'm not talking shit---unless it's the anal truth...
You backing another false hope, another "mass monster", the same old same old...dude is nothing special, and it will proven in the future.

As the saying goes, if it's too good to be true, it usually is...

***Get that bottle of Peptobismol ready... 
I have been spot on on every bodybuilding outcome, I am almost never wrong, so my track record speaks for itself

and you are TALKING SHIT, why the fuck would you bring up MELVIN in a Ramy thread? Don't be dumb, MELVIN is a friend, I am loyal to my friends so I would back him up here and in real life, so stop bringing up shit that has no involvement in the thread to discredit me, that is called you being desperate and losing the argument, in fact just stop with everything and just see what happens on game day. THAT IS YOUR BEST BET.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #70 on: September 19, 2013, 12:22:36 PM »
Proof positive that any fool can get huge on drugs.  This chap is a drug bucket.

Unlike the naturalist philsulina who went about it sans drugs.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2013, 12:23:38 PM »

lol Drug Bucket  ;D

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 19, 2013, 01:59:08 PM »
Is it just me or do his legs look strange?  They are big but compare them to Platz and they look weird.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2013, 02:16:13 PM »
Is it just me or do his legs look strange?  They are big but compare them to Platz and they look weird.

Just about any quads look weird next to Platz , Ramy quads are huge but lack depth , refinement and great development

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2013, 02:37:41 PM »
I have been spot on on every bodybuilding outcome, I am almost never wrong, so my track record speaks for itself

and you are TALKING SHIT, why the fuck would you bring up MELVIN in a Ramy thread? Don't be dumb, MELVIN is a friend, I am loyal to my friends so I would back him up here and in real life, so stop bringing up shit that has no involvement in the thread to discredit me, that is called you being desperate and losing the argument, in fact just stop with everything and just see what happens on game day. THAT IS YOUR BEST BET.
"I am almost never wrong",

And Groink said I had a problem admitting to certain things...
Maybe, if you are correct in your assumption, you are partially responsible for the decline in bbing. Knowing full well that the Ramy's of the world are not what bbing needs, what presents bbing as a joke...
That is if you are correct.

You've gone from Ramy could take the whole thing (barring a Phil Heath eff up), to 2nd, to third, to top four,
And you've been jumping on his cock since he won the NYC..you've ramped up the hype machine.
I don't recall if you did this last yr with him, but it's a tad bit unhealthy...
You've made the dude out to be the second coming of Ronnie Coleman, when all he is just another big dude to fill the place of the "big guy" before him. Maybe that's your aim.
And if you count a perennial eff up, in bodybuilding and his personal life, Melvin Anthony, as a friend, I'd hate to see your enemies. Well, at least he's consistent in something. To me, it shows serious character flaws, in a world where men of good standing and  character are needed.
And to be in the corner of said men, and pump Ramy up, and have this "I am rarely wrong" attitude, you put those all together....that ain't talking shit, that's a 3 course meal right there.