Author Topic: Solid advice needed - some POS went through my car last night  (Read 3388 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Solid advice needed - some POS went through my car last night
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2013, 05:05:50 AM »
Chances are, he left fingerprints. Never leave any ID like that in your car. Nor GPS, or IPods/mp3 players. Thieves count on people to do that...

I'm glad I left the Mondeo unlocked and not my wife's A4 - she always has about 2 pairs of designer sunglasses in the side doors etc, could have been worse.

Thank God I didn't leave my protein shaker cup in there

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2013, 05:07:02 AM »
I'm glad I left the Mondeo unlocked and not my wife's A4 - she always has about 2 pairs of designer sunglasses in the side doors etc, could have been worse.

It could be worse BigCyp, you could have left Branch Warren's star-studded lace thong  :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2013, 05:08:36 AM »
It could be worse BigCyp, you could have left Branch Warren's star-studded lace thong  :D

Fuck that bro, I make my wife wear it everyday for maximum security  ;D ;D ;D j/k she's hot as hell

missile

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2013, 05:17:14 AM »
Ok, so what are the chances that someone can impersonate you online/telephone/setting up credit etc - if they only have the following details:

1. Full name
2. Address
3. Car Reg
4. Work address
5. (date of birth - surely they can find that online if they have full name and address - I know how quickly I got UKJeff's haha)

Your fucked broski!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2013, 05:23:13 AM »
Chances are they won't be back and as far as the info of yours on the badge, they won't do shit with it because they are afraid you have already reported it and anything they try to do in your name will be flagged.  Most likely they tossed the badge at another location.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2013, 05:24:11 AM »
Some POS crept onto my driveway last night and went through my whole car, turning everything out all over the seats etc. I must have left it unlocked when MrsCyp asked me to bring the shopping bags through to the kitchen.

Anyway, I'm not the kind of guy to feel at ease with that, even though they only stole a jacket - Last time someone tresspassed on my property and stole my road bike, I drove around for 4 weeks watching every bike on the road until I saw the bastard, cut him up and yanked the bike off him amongst other threatening behaviour  ;D Even if the bike was worth £5 i'd do the same thing - PRINCIPLE.

So should I stay up and look out for this scumbag for a couple of nights - maybe even record it for getbig?  ;D

***EDIT - My ID work badge was in the coat pocket!!! so the beta individual knows my name/face/work address/home address/car reg - to many details for my liking

What say you all, let it go?

shit, the same thing happened to me two months ago.....my neighborhood is pretty safe, I'd say, but for the past year or so, there has been some Neggars on the block lately and that's when I start seeing these type of shit....seriously, I've been in this neighborhood for over 10yrs and never had this problem.....anyway, one morning, I'm about to get into my car and I noticed both doors were half closed and I said shit, someone went into my car and gave it a complete cavity search.....glove compartment were upside down, and papers were all over the seats. thank goodness, they didn't pop my trunk. I had a nice boombox there.....they did not close my doors as they would have make noises and someone would have suspected something.......I just hope I'd caught this person in the process and I have a feeling that I would've known who I really am......I would definitely know how it feels like to stab someone... :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2013, 05:26:59 AM »
When you park it for the night, unscrew the interior light and leave a bear trap open in the seat.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2013, 05:29:02 AM »
Caught a junkie tryin to break into my car a week ago at 5:30pm in the day, I attacked him and police were looking to do me. No evidence though except his word that it was me that did it

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2013, 05:32:37 AM »
BigCyp have you considered that it could have been ukjeff :D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2013, 05:33:21 AM »
I just hate it when mothafuckers break into my shit.....5yrs ago in a town not too far from me, there was  a dude who popped two teenagers trying breaking into his truck and one of them died......there was a public outrage as to why the dude killed someone for breaking into his property, but I don't see anything wrong with that at all....he was in his balcony observing two hoodlums breaking into his shit and he had the right to take actions....anyway, I don't know what happened to him afterward, but if I was this dude, I would have done the exact same thing..Period

pwrnxs

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2013, 05:33:33 AM »
I can relate to what you went through with the bike.  This guy here stole my bike one time and I did the same thing . . .

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2013, 05:34:32 AM »
Some POS crept onto my driveway last night and went through my whole car, turning everything out all over the seats etc. I must have left it unlocked when MrsCyp asked me to bring the shopping bags through to the kitchen.

Anyway, I'm not the kind of guy to feel at ease with that, even though they only stole a jacket - Last time someone tresspassed on my property and stole my road bike, I drove around for 4 weeks watching every bike on the road until I saw the bastard, cut him up and yanked the bike off him amongst other threatening behaviour  ;D Even if the bike was worth £5 i'd do the same thing - PRINCIPLE.

So should I stay up and look out for this scumbag for a couple of nights - maybe even record it for getbig?  ;D

***EDIT - My ID work badge was in the coat pocket!!! so the beta individual knows my name/face/work address/home address/car reg - to many details for my liking

You'll have to excuse shitso..you must have spilled a bit of beer on your jacket and he smelled it while when walking by.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2013, 05:38:25 AM »
When you park it for the night, unscrew the interior light and leave a bear trap open in the seat.

Hahaha I did crack up at this

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2013, 05:39:59 AM »
BigCyp have you considered that it could have been ukjeff :D

Good point, i'll get forensics in to comb the seats for Lonsdale and Umbro fibres

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2013, 05:42:25 AM »
be unlikely to come back

I take it you didn't have any id,keys etc left in the car

contact your local crime reduction team there has probably been a spate of similar incidents in the area

reporting it will help them built up a pattern for the offences

What the hell is a local crime reduction team? Do you mean call the cops? I've been in law enforcement at the highest level for 28 years and have never heard that term.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2013, 05:44:31 AM »
What the hell is a local crime reduction team? Do you mean call the cops? I've been in law enforcement at the highest level for 28 years and have never heard that term.

It's a cool British invention ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2013, 05:47:06 AM »

Problem is....they knicked my blue felt overcoat and it had my work ID badge in it so they know my name & address & workplace...

They'll issue you a new one "Weylin."  ::)

If it has your Dwayne Johnson pic on it, I'm guessing they won't be back.

ukjeff

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2013, 05:51:39 AM »

Remember to lock the car when you leave it overnight.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2013, 05:53:02 AM »
They'll issue you a new one "Weylin."  ::)

If it has your Dwayne Johnson pic on it, I'm guessing they won't be back.

But I had 4 customer care stars, and was well on my way to getting 5 and being allowed to use the Mcflurry machine unattended!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2013, 06:16:25 AM »
Next time if you catch them just run out of the house and hit a crab most muscular and they will take off running.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2013, 07:13:00 AM »
Did they steal your registration as well?  Doesn't your work badge just have your photo?  most companies don't put their names on the badge so that if someone stole it they don't actually know which company the badge belongs to.

I hate having to keep my reg in the car.  Some of the biggest scams is people  breaking into cars at long term airport parking lots know that you are on a trip and being able to find out all your info. 

So never leave your reg in your car if you go on a long trip.

If you want to catch the guys.  This time set a trap.  Leave a $100 bill on the seat and your window slightly open and then watch all night.  Criminals are dumb fucks and always look for more scores.  be careful though.  Some of these petty thieves are also the slimiest and will cap a bullet in you out of fear of getting caught.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2013, 07:20:50 AM »
Leave something temping in the driveway and keep an eye out..when then little treyvons appear beat them half to death

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2013, 07:22:15 AM »
Sorry about that Cyp.  We've had our cars busted into 5 times. 

Just tell me one thing.  They didn't get the box of soiled manties you ordered from me did they?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2013, 07:30:38 AM »

Twll her to keep her sunglasses either in the trunk or in the house.
People are always passing by, and if they see anything of value, they'll try the doors...if unlocked, it's free range...if she HAS to keep them in the glovebox, where you know people used to put stuff like that. In the armrest cubby bins (that have covers), or the seat pockets in the back of the front seats...
Or hell, just get tinted windows--that have the most legal tint.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2013, 07:44:03 AM »

sounds like you are one of those fake cops big guy

we do things different in the uk
T