Author Topic: DR ASKED WHAT IM ON  (Read 4720 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
DR ASKED WHAT IM ON
« on: September 17, 2013, 09:00:32 AM »
so Dr wanted blood work done and u told him the thyroid won't be correct and he pushed away from his desk and turned to me as in "ok I want to hear this story" so I told him I was using cytomel and he asked why and I said I was cutting weight so he looks at ms and says so what else are you on? Because I need to know what you have been taking in order to provide the help you will need so I said I use various anavoluc steroids . He asked if I could write them down I didn't need to in front of him or sign it or anything that would implicate it was my info ..... so I did and now after my blood work came back fine and the EKG was normal I'm afraid to go back to him cause the stupid chick up front wrote NY name on the list I made.... so is there anyway that could come back and bite me

ReconKnight

• Getbig I
Re: DR ASKED WHAT IM ON
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 09:23:15 AM »
Your information is supposed to be kept private unless court order, but I never trust the confidentiality bs, so when my doc ask what I'm using just say prohormones.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 09:27:43 AM »
so Dr wanted blood work done and u told him the thyroid won't be correct and he pushed away from his desk and turned to me as in "ok I want to hear this story" so I told him I was using cytomel and he asked why and I said I was cutting weight so he looks at ms and says so what else are you on? Because I need to know what you have been taking in order to provide the help you will need so I said I use various anavoluc steroids . He asked if I could write them down I didn't need to in front of him or sign it or anything that would implicate it was my info ..... so I did and now after my blood work came back fine and the EKG was normal I'm afraid to go back to him cause the stupid chick up front wrote NY name on the list I made.... so is there anyway that could come back and bite me

He's not a cop....he's interested in your health, only time he would involve authorities is if he believed you are a danger to yourself or other, i.e. suicidal/homicidal......your info is privileged

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 10:05:58 AM »
No I know that I mean as in , is going to be an issue with medical shit .... he wanted a follow up about possibly going to an endocrinologist, but fuck that I plan on staying at above hrt doses and they are gonna want to get me off the gear to see if I fucked up my natural shit

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 11:05:06 AM »
No I know that I mean as in , is going to be an issue with medical shit .... he wanted a follow up about possibly going to an endocrinologist, but fuck that I plan on staying at above hrt doses and they are gonna want to get me off the gear to see if I fucked up my natural shit

If it's for insurance purposes, I'd be a little worried, because later on (lets say you run into a big medical situtation) your  insurnace provider may do a post-claim underwriting investigation and request doctor's records, to see all your files to determine if you had a pre-existing medical condition you never disclosed to them, took drugs, etc.

Him referring you to an endo is good, seems like he wants to keep you in healthy condition. A lot of my docs were preachers :/

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 12:58:01 PM »
If it's for insurance purposes, I'd be a little worried, because later on (lets say you run into a big medical situtation) your  insurnace provider may do a post-claim underwriting investigation and request doctor's records, to see all your files to determine if you had a pre-existing medical condition you never disclosed to them, took drugs, etc.

Him referring you to an endo is good, seems like he wants to keep you in healthy condition. A lot of my docs were preachers :/

well that's why I was honest because he seemed to not morally judge but wanted to make sure I don't run into problems , but I don't want to come off cause it sucked crashing and I'm 31 now and I know I can get on replacement therapy

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 01:40:46 PM »
I'd just go and see what the endo has to say. See what he's offering.
Maybe he'll want to put you on Thyroid meds or something.
Perhaps he's dealt with bodybuilders before and understands where you're coming from.

trengrowth

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 02:41:35 PM »
Worst case scenario is it increases your insurance rates...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 02:51:39 PM »
Estrogen?
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2013, 07:48:26 AM »
I would imagine that you could cop to a few of the oral designer steroids that are still available legally. That way, you can explain your crashed out test levels and potential liver/kidney values that are off.

I do agree with Cholo that it isn't the best idea to have it on your record that you use illegal AAS. Those records are accessed by a lot of entities despite HIPAA and soon, the FedGov will have access and all that entails.  :-\

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 11:07:15 AM »
go back, nail the chick and get the docs back. Happy humping ; D
$

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 08:04:49 PM »
I wouldn't of been honest with a doctor, only a psychiatrist keeps everything quiet unless you tell them you are planning on physically harm somebody. A doctor can tell the cops anything they want, your confidentiality is in a psychiatrist not a Dr.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2013, 07:15:59 AM »
I wouldn't of been honest with a doctor, only a psychiatrist keeps everything quiet unless you tell them you are planning on physically harm somebody. A doctor can tell the cops anything they want, your condientiality is in a psychiatrist not a Dr.

Maybe, he was too honest. We all approach things differently. Shrek, how long was your list of steroids,btw? lol

All conversations, etc. with medical professionals are priveleged and require a warrant or a subppoena for them to discuss with LE or others, not withstanding insurance companies though.

Only problem is with the insurance company. I think he should just go back up there (nothing is better than a face to face conversation) and tell the doctor that he would like the paper list he wrote back because he's a little worried that insurance would turn it against him when he's older, yada yada. See what the doctor says.

Seems like Shrek and the Doctor are on some really good terms though, and this shouldn't stop Shrek from wanting to keep seeking advice from Docs to stay healthy.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2013, 08:57:32 AM »
I would imagine that you could cop to a few of the oral designer steroids that are still available legally. That way, you can explain your crashed out test levels and potential liver/kidney values that are off.

I do agree with Cholo that it isn't the best idea to have it on your record that you use illegal AAS. Those records are accessed by a lot of entities despite HIPAA and soon, the FedGov will have access and all that entails.  :-\

Exactly!  I don't know what state of this once great country you live in, but here in the People's Republic of New York, your medical records CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU.  The NYS SAFE ACT granted doctors unbelievable powers over our lives in this communist state I unfortunately am stuck in.  I am not just talking out of my ass here.  I lost my pistol permit because my wonderful caring compassionate doctor sent a letter to the authorities (gestapo) informing them about my illegal STEEROIDDDD consumption and how in her opinion this made me unstable and a danger to myself and others!!  I actually lost my 2nd amendment right because she disagreed with my personal lifestyle choices. Don't fool yourselves guys, doctors have tremendous power over our lives currently and will have even more when the criminal monstrosity of ObummerCare goes into full effect.  Bottom line:  KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT YOUR STEROID USAGE!  Except on here of course... :P

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2013, 09:47:02 AM »
Exactly!  I don't know what state of this once great country you live in, but here in the People's Republic of New York, your medical records CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU.  The NYS SAFE ACT granted doctors unbelievable powers over our lives in this communist state I unfortunately am stuck in.  I am not just talking out of my ass here.  I lost my pistol permit because my wonderful caring compassionate doctor sent a letter to the authorities (gestapo) informing them about my illegal STEEROIDDDD consumption and how in her opinion this made me unstable and a danger to myself and others!!  I actually lost my 2nd amendment right because she disagreed with my personal lifestyle choices. Don't fool yourselves guys, doctors have tremendous power over our lives currently and will have even more when the criminal monstrosity of ObummerCare goes into full effect.  Bottom line:  KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT YOUR STEROID USAGE!  Except on here of course... :P

Well, that's pretty FUBAR right there.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2013, 10:42:38 AM »
Well, that's pretty FUBAR right there.

Oh fuck yeah it is!  And to top it all off, all my pistols were seized after I lost my permit and I am NOT allowed to sell them because in NY you can't own pistols without a permit.  I have (had) around 5000 dollars worth of pistols that are in a police lock-up right now that will be MELTED DOWN!!!  I get absolutely no compensation nor can i sell them.  I know this is off topic, but this all happened because my fucking bitch doctor disagreed with my use of gear and fucked me up the ass for it.  Big Brother is watching....

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2013, 11:02:46 AM »
Can't your wife/sister/brother/mother/father get a permit and then you transfer them to that person? It would seem to be a 5th amendment violation of seizure without compensation. Get a court order to block the destruction.

Then get the fuck outta that fucked up state, pronto. Man, I am glad that I still live in what's left of America.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2013, 11:42:11 AM »
Can't your wife/sister/brother/mother/father get a permit and then you transfer them to that person? It would seem to be a 5th amendment violation of seizure without compensation. Get a court order to block the destruction.

Then get the fuck outta that fucked up state, pronto. Man, I am glad that I still live in what's left of America.

I asked about that.  Get this:  I cannot sell the pistols because since I no longer have a permit, I no longer "legally own" the firearms!!  The city police dept where I live already sent me a notice that my pistols are scheduled to be destroyed.  I went to court to try to get my permit restricted long enough so that I could sell them, but the commie judge immediately and permanently revoked my permit.  I am sick about this whole situation and am planning on moving to Texas as soon as I can get a job set up.  I have a decent job here now so I am hesitant to just pack up and leave, but NY is absolutely a police state now.  Look up the NYS SAFE ACT and see exactly the ridiculous, stupid, criminal restrictions that are the law in this state.  The safe act is what the federal govt is starting off with and it will spread to other states and mutate into something much worse if it is not stopped.  Thanks for the advice, but I have tried everything and unfortunately this new law makes it nearly impossible to defend yourself if you get caught in its cross hairs.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2013, 11:46:52 AM »
Go talk to a FFL in NY. See if you can just give them to him. Write out a bill of sale for $1 and then he can get a C&D on the police. There is no way that the PD can just declare them to be "found" property.

I hate shit like this.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2013, 11:55:49 AM »
I am an FFL in Georgia PM me if I can help......

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2013, 12:43:08 PM »
Go talk to a FFL in NY. See if you can just give them to him. Write out a bill of sale for $1 and then he can get a C&D on the police. There is no way that the PD can just declare them to be "found" property.

I hate shit like this.

I asked the police if i was allowed to sell them and they told me that I don't "legally" own the pistols anymore so I am not considered the owner anymore.  It's not a matter of the amount of money, it is that according to NY law, I do not legally own the pistols anymore since I had my permit revoked.  The judge who revoked my permit ordered me to not only turn in all my pistols, but any other weapons i may own and the court order I received informed me that all my "weapons" were scheduled for destruction.  I'm sick about the whole thing.  I will ask an attorney I know if I have any other recourse, but it seems like I am one of many that this has happened to since this insane law was passed.  The judge in particular has made a name for himself for revoking permits and "getting guns off the streets" (said this during my court appearance to me)!!!!!  I was a legal registered gun owner with a permit and he considers that "getting guns off the streets"!!  I had no criminal history or anything other than the one doctor who reported me because of my "illegal drug usage".  What a country...

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2013, 03:48:37 PM »
Moral of the story....don't live in commie states.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2013, 12:22:41 AM »

1st this sounds unreal to me,yet doesn't surprise me. Strange times we are in. I have a few questions PM me if you like.

1- how did they take your fire arm? Just come in and take it or did you have to bring it to them

2- where you on any meds or just go through a break up and tell the doc?

3- how did the doc know you had fire arms?

This just blows me away. I was talking to a Vietnam vet he said he knows a guy suffering from PDSD and they took his drivers license away. I don't know what meds he was on or more than that

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2013, 02:40:50 AM »
Sounds about right for ny actually

My hrt doc doesn't include his notes on what I really take in the file for insurance, but you'd be insane to expect some fat ass family doctor not to send everything onto the insurance company

And then when you need to apply for individual coverage one day, you'll be thanking obamacare because otherwise your ass is paying 2000 a month for basic, with a five figure deductible because those steroids made you a high risk candidate

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2013, 08:06:37 PM »
Docs under obamacare will now start asking if you have firearms and possibly ask about your neighbors, if thru have.