Author Topic: NPP injection schedule fucking with my head  (Read 2717 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
NPP injection schedule fucking with my head
« on: September 17, 2013, 12:10:38 PM »
Ok so if you do every other day injections for npp at 125mgs every injection. You end up with 500mgs week 1 and 375mgs for week two than 500 mgs week 3 and 375mgs for week 4
I am trying to get 500mgs per week and this is starting to fuck with my head..... I have realized the only way I can get 500mgs a week every week is by injecting 125mgs Tuesday, 125mgs Thursday, 125 mgs Friday and 125mgs sunday.... so I have to inject back to back days on Thursday and Friday to get 500mgs a week I can not do every other day..... Does this make sense... because if I do every other day it go's from 500mgs 1 week to 375mgs the next week and it follows that pattern.. So I figure it is better to have maybe a rise of the steroid in blood levels compared to having less of that steroid in my blood by following the every other day technique..... what is your guys thoughts on this. I want exactly 500mgs a week. Am I going about this wrong or thinking of it in the wrong way?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: NPP injection schedule fucking with my head
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 12:19:07 PM »
If you do eod inj. it's perfect. Your muscle's don't know how many days there's in a week or whether it's tuesday or sunday... Just keep doing your injections eod.

No need to over complicate things.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 01:00:54 PM »
I guess that makes sense... it just confused me when I added it all up.. Would there be any benefit to making sure I got 500mgs a week by doing back to back injections like I had wrote in my original post. Or does it just not matter at all like you said.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 01:09:28 PM »
eod  thats 7 injections in a 2 week period....

(125*7)  ÷ 2 = 437.5mg a week
(150*7)  ÷ 2 = 525mg  a week

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 01:12:43 PM »
If you do eod inj. it's perfect. Your muscle's don't know how many days there's in a week or whether it's tuesday or sunday... Just keep doing your injections eod.

No need to over complicate things.

Agreed

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 01:14:03 PM »
I just shoot m-w-f. 300-400mg.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 01:19:24 PM »
Kind of a bit anal about being precise with doses myself so I know where he's coming from. It's basic math really but the problem is you don't really know the accuracy of the labels on each vial especially when going ugl. In any case I would think a little more is always best  ;D

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 01:24:05 PM »
lol I agree with a little more is always best.... I think I will do the Monday wed Friday schedule seems easiest to me...

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 01:54:10 PM »
Trust me after trying to shoot every other day you will tire of it. Imagine every day. M-W-F and even that gets a bit much but is manageable.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2013, 02:00:45 PM »
I do not mind injecting delts or glutes... but my quads are hit and miss. Some times it go's in smooth as butter other times it feels like Im ripping through veins and hearing popping sounds and all sorts of fucked up shit. Do you guys ever go to inject somewhere and you get the needle in and it just doesn't feel right and you don't inject and do It some where else?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2013, 02:22:45 PM »
Trust me after trying to shoot every other day you will tire of it. Imagine every day. M-W-F and even that gets a bit much but is manageable.

EOD is 4 days one week and 3 days the next so its only 1 injection less every 2 week period. But it makes it simpler not having to remember when you injected last with that schedule.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2013, 09:28:17 PM »
EOD is 4 days one week and 3 days the next so its only 1 injection less every 2 week period. But it makes it simpler not having to remember when you injected last with that schedule.

yes the schedule is what is the bitch, you often miss injects, not to mention if you are on 4g or more, every 1 less inject day is a blessing

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2013, 01:19:58 AM »
high mg/ml gear makes it A LOT easier.

3g of 250mg/ml test is 12cc's alone, add in 100mg/ml npp at 900mg/wk and that's 21cc's total... that's 7 full 3cc syringes. lol

each day you're doing 4cc test & 3cc NPP... ususally 1.5 of each in each syringe, plus and extra 1cc of test.

something like this

m- 3cc each delt, 1/2cc each quad
w- 3cc each glute, 1/2cc each bicep
f- 3cc each rectus-femorus quad, 1/2cc each vastus lateralis quad.

350mg test enan and 200mg npp makes it soooooo much easier, but still, the inj's get tiresome and makes me consider just pumping 5cc of 350mg/ml Enan in each ass cheek and 3cc of 300mg deca (or 200mg tren enan) in each delt once a week and being done with injections for 7 days. lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2013, 10:17:21 AM »
Ventroglute(hip) is real easy, painless, and can hold quite a bit of oil. If you're looking for a new spot madscientist try that one out...

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2013, 10:26:18 AM »
I'll try ventro glute.... and ES fitness you have a good point about getting more concentrated gear. Lol I just can't find any where that does domestic that has concentrated gear. I only know of a few sources and none of them have that concentrated of gear. I never thought about that though. I guess the pro's would have to be using shit that is more concentrated per ML if they are using as much gear as we all think they are.... Lol some of the power lifters use really crazy amounts of gear.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2013, 08:46:57 PM »
Yeah why is it that NPP and Test-p come usually in 100mg/ml? Too difficult to dissolve without significant solvent use?? Too much pip? Sorry but it's literally a pain in the ass because I hate long acting esters but shooting 5ccs and up is damn right painful

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2013, 10:23:38 PM »
Yeah why is it that NPP and Test-p come usually in 100mg/ml? Too difficult to dissolve without significant solvent use?? Too much pip? Sorry but it's literally a pain in the ass because I hate long acting esters but shooting 5ccs and up is damn right painful

well, a couple reasons...

from a supplier's standpoint, people don't like to pay more for higher mg/ml gear... the 100mg/ml moves easier. 10cc 100mg/ml npp runs the same price as 10cc 200mg/ml deca. we'd be giving away profit's.

and #2, it's harder to get npp to hold at higher than 200mg/ml using ba and bb (and not have it 'crash' and re-crystalize in the oil),  different solvents can be used, but some ppl are allergic to them and there's talk of them degrading the hormone.

so, in retail, you're stuck with 100mg/ml... unless you have a private producer who'll do 200mg/ml for you.... and if you're really lucky, you'll get a 5-7% discount (instead of paying 100% for 2 bottles of npp, you'll pay 93-95% of what it'd normally cost since the supplier will save a lil using only 1 bottle/stopper/fliptop/label/ect...)

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2013, 10:10:35 AM »
It doesn't matter how much you take in any week it's the weekly average we always talk about...

Here's how you decide how much to pin each time if you want to keep it the same dose each pin

Each pin = (Weekly dose / 7 ) * days between injection

If you want 500mg a week..

500 / 7 =~ 71

71 * 2 = 142

So I'd just pin 150 EOD. this would actually give you a weekly dose of (150/2)*7 = 525 which is close enough for me.