Author Topic: O-TWINK melting down over bad press coverage - gets ranted at by Ed Schultz  (Read 3479 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: O-TWINK melting down over bad press coverage - gets ranted at by Ed Schultz
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 09:38:14 AM »
President Obama had to listen to a rant from Ed Schultz about his leadership and was constantly complaining about the New York Times' critical editorials about him, a new book says.

Richard Wolffe's "The Message" details some of the problems the White House had with Obama's liberal supporters in the media. On his Monday radio show, Schultz read a summary of the book in the Washington Post, which said that Obama had to "put up with a tirade" from him in a meeting with other pundits and reporters, including HuffPost's Arianna Huffington.

The excerpt in question reads:

Ed Schultz sat listening to others opine before ripping into an impassioned plea for the president to stand up and fight. The forty-fourth president of the United States listened calmly and nodded his head, surprising his aides with a meek appearance that successfully masked how little patience he had for such criticism.

"I don't know, maybe they had thin skins over there at the White House," Schultz crowed.

Wolffe also writes about Obama's growing impatience with the Times, which ran a string of negative editorials about him:

After each negative editorial, the president would summon his communications team to discuss the critical coverage. It was a deeply unpleasant experience for his staff, who bore the brunt of the presidential outbursts.

Finally, Obama tried to call Andy Rosenthal, who edited the editorial page. The problem? Nobody had the number:

“[Communications staffer Anita Decker], just call the main line,” said the president.
“Anita, you can’t do that,” Pfeiffer interjected. “If you call the main line, they are going to announce on the PA system that the president is on the phone for Andy Rosenthal. We can’t do that.”

So much for the position of strength. In time, they found the number and the president spoke at length to Rosenthal.

(h/t Newsbusters)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 12:06:27 PM »
I've always kind of liked Ed Schultz.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 08:43:42 AM »
I pity Ed due to his receding hairline.

I got stopped last week for a moving violation.  I hadn't had a ticket in years.  The cop shared the same hairline as me.  We had a moment where we both caught ourselves examining the others' temple recession with saddened eyes.  He sighed and told me to have a nice day.  No ticket. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 11:53:58 AM »
http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/craig-bannister/obama-raising-debt-ceilingdoes-not-increase-our-debt-though-it-has-over

Lmfao.   MENTALLY SICK Obama is

speaking of being mentally ill

BUM - if you delete this again I have to assume you agree with 333 that people are dead SOLELY due to the race of the nutbag shooter

Idiot - this is another case of Affirmative action and PC run amok.  This ghetto thug Obama voting creep was protected , like O-TWINK - due solely cause of his race and now people are dead

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 11:57:44 AM »
speaking of being mentally ill

BUM - if you delete this again I have to assume you agree with 333 that people are dead SOLELY due to the race of the nutbag shooter

Straw - this guy had a history replete w violence incidents in and out of the Navy and never fired or reported to NICS.  He was let out w honorable discharge despite having history of mental ilnness anger issues, etc.

Why was he not dealt with? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 12:02:33 PM »
Straw - this guy had a history replete w violence incidents in and out of the Navy and never fired or reported to NICS.  He was let out w honorable discharge despite having history of mental ilnness anger issues, etc.

Why was he not dealt with? 

Obviously because he was black.....right ?

any other race would have been "dealt with"...right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 12:05:44 PM »
Obviously because he was black.....right ?

any other race would have been "dealt with"...right?

You obviously are unaware that the threat of racial bias claims often lead to employers dismissing a ton of things that no one else could possibly get away with.

This guy gut security clearance despite two gun related events and a history of mental illness, was warned to the Navy by the police and he still is there and not on NICS?

Something is gravely wrong there. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 12:08:44 PM »
You obviously are unaware that the threat of racial bias claims often lead to employers dismissing a ton of things that no one else could possibly get away with.

This guy gut security clearance despite two gun related events and a history of mental illness, was warned to the Navy by the police and he still is there and not on NICS?

Something is gravely wrong there. 

so you agree that the only reason he wasn't "dealt with" (whatever the fuck your diseased brain thinks that means) was because he is black

any other race with the same background would have been "dealt with"

right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2013, 12:12:10 PM »
so you agree that the only reason he wasn't "dealt with" (whatever the fuck your diseased brain thinks that means) was because he is black

any other race with the same background would have been "dealt with"

right?

I think that absent some glaringly obvious reason other than race - that was the reason he was never dealt with.  You, me, anyone else with his background would Never NEVER been allowed to get away with so much and not be put onto NICS

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2013, 12:15:26 PM »
I think that absent some glaringly obvious reason other than race - that was the reason he was never dealt with.  You, me, anyone else with his background would Never NEVER been allowed to get away with so much and not be put onto NICS

you're insane

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2013, 12:18:06 PM »
you're insane

Fine - you tell me the reason if you think I am wrong.  Two gun related incidents, a history of violence, anger mgmt. issues, being treated for serious illness, warned to the Navy many times, etc etc /

And never refered to NICS?

Why? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2013, 12:24:49 PM »
Fine - you tell me the reason if you think I am wrong.  Two gun related incidents, a history of violence, anger mgmt. issues, being treated for serious illness, warned to the Navy many times, etc etc /

And never refered to NICS?

Why? 

he was seeking help from the VA

they never miss ANYTHING do they

How many mentally ill people do you think are walking around "under the radar" all over this country (hint, get up from your desk and go look in the mirror)

How many fucking vets with mental illness are walking around "under the radar" (go back and look in the mirror again)

jesus christ you are fucking stupid (which is consistent with most racists)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2013, 12:43:41 PM »
We had a moment where we both caught ourselves examining the others' temple recession with saddened eyes.  He sighed and told me to have a nice day.  No ticket. 

;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2013, 01:12:24 PM »

All blacks are violent murders as well as all liberals are Satan worshipers and its all made possible by the 2nd amendment.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2013, 01:16:14 PM »

All blacks are violent murders as well as all liberals are Satan worshipers and its all made possible by the 2nd amendment.

Tragic. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2013, 01:19:18 PM »

Most murders are committed by blacks and most Satan worshippers are liberals and both usually don't get their guns legally.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2013, 01:37:02 PM »

don't forget Obama voters are murders

Obama voters are murderers

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2013, 01:42:25 PM »
good point,  the majority (Obama voters>50%) of Americans are Satan worshiping murderers made possible by the second amendment.  

Meanwhile, the first amendment makes Justin Beiber possible.

Which is worse?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2013, 02:02:07 PM »
Beiber!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2013, 02:04:57 PM »
Did you hear about the new discovery that "driving privileges" cause drunk driving deaths?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2013, 02:17:04 PM »
Did you hear about the new discovery that "driving privileges" cause drunk driving deaths?

there is no correlation between driving a car and killing someone while driving a car drunk

there is also no correlation between having a gun and shooting someone and not having a gun and not shooting someone

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2013, 02:19:35 PM »
Back to the topic at hand - its laughable how thin skinned Obama is.    Unless someone slobbers all over him he melts down like a little baby. 

The true Romper Room Presidency

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2013, 02:22:13 PM »
Back to the topic at hand - its laughable how thin skinned Obama is.    Unless someone slobbers all over him he melts down like a little baby. 

The true Romper Room Presidency

the topic of this thread is how fucking insane you are