Author Topic: The original Jews / Hebrews were WHITE but are now scattered among the nations!  (Read 3890 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
The original Jews / Hebrews were WHITE but are now scattered among the nations!

The present JEWS are mostly of Khazar descent. They emerged from the West Turkish empire. Early references to the Khazars appear about the time when the West Turks cease to be mentioned. Thus they are reported to have joined forces with the Greek Emperor Heraclius against the Persians in A.D. 627 and to have materially assisted him in the siege of Tiflis. The story is told by chronicler Theophanes {died circa A.D. 818} who introduces them as 'the Turks from the east whom they call Khazars. The adopted the TALMUD and Jewish religion in 700+ AD.

Bible exegete Ted R. Weiland writes,  "It is recorded in Genesis 36 that Esau is Edom and that he was the father of the Edomites. However, most people do not know who the Edomites became." Weiland points out, based exclusively on Judaic sources, they became "Jews." They (the non-Israelite Edomites) constituted a part of the Jewish people...They (the Edomites) were hereafter no other than (non-Israelite) Jews. It was the progeny of these same 'Jews' who, by way of interbreeding, became part of the Khazar kingdom and between the seventh and ninth centuries AD, (the Khazars) adopted the religion of Judaism. Consequently, the majority of today's Jewish people are known as 'Jews' not because they are descended from Jacob/Israel but rather because their Edomite/Khazar progenitors adopted the religion of Judaism. The authors of The Jewish Almanac (1980) obviously recognized that today's Jews are rarely genetic Israelites. Their first chapter is entitled 'Identity Crisis.' The first sentence succinctly admits to this anthropological fact: 'Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an 'Israelite' or a 'Hebrew'.
** The Jewish Almanac, compiled and edited by Richard Siegel and Carl Rheins (New York, NY: Bantam Books, 1980), p. 3.

There were NO JEWS at the time of Christ and before. There were Hebrews and Judeans.

The word JEW is based on a word that sounds like YOU in Hebrew. It means Child of God, and still does in English. "Jew" comes from "Judah", the 4th son of Jacob by Leah.  (Abraham's grandson) and means "I will praise the Lord". Jacob was renamed Israel by God.

When looking for who the identity of these people one has many sources to look though. Adam was said to white like the angels.

THE BOOK OF METHUSELAH

(106.1) And after those days my son Methuselah chose a wife for his son Lamech and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. (106.2) And his body was white like snow, and red like the flower of a rose, and the hair of his head was white like wool. And his eyes were beautiful and when he opened his eyes he made the whole house bright, like the Sun, so that the whole house was exceptionally bright. (106.3) And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife he opened his mouth and spoke to the Lord of Righteousness. (106.4) And his father Lamech was afraid of him, and fled, and went to his father Methuselah. (106.5) And he said to him: "I have begotten a strange son; he is not like a man but is like the children of the Angels of Heaven, of a different type and not like us. And his eyes are like the rays of the Sun and his face glorious. (106.6) And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the Angels and I am afraid that something extraordinary may be done on the earth in his days.

David was also described as being of fair appearance.
1 Sam.17:42 And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

1 Samuel 16:12 So he sent and had him brought in. He was ruddy, with a fine appearance and handsome features. Then the LORD said, "Rise and anoint him; he is the one.”

1 Samuel 17:42 And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was [but] a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

Song of Solomon 5:10
My beloved [is] white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

Lamentations 4:7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing [was] of sapphire:

I must warn you that if you check with other versions of the bible other the king James you will find they have deliberately changed the above verses to try and portray these people as dark. I personally find this deliberate changing of the bible to suit some current political agenda quite abhorrent.

By checking though all of the above verses you can see this has been quite deliberate. A person of ruddy completion according to the dictionary is one who has a healthy reddish colour. This only applies to white people who have red glowing checks. People of the other races never show any colour on their faces, one cannot see if they blush for instance. Also the word translated as “Ruddy” comes from the root word “Adam.”

Furthermore we know unequivocally that the Israelites descended from Abraham who was a Sumerian from Ur.

As we all know the flood of the bible did not engulf the whole world it was possibly a local event but more likely not a real flood at all, but a symbolic event. However having said this the event could have taken place a long time ago and could be talking about the extinction of the Neanderthal Species of whom whites and people of middle eastern heritage have some of their DNA in their gene pool. Blacks for sub-Saharan blacks have none of this DNA.

The Bible says the house of Israel no longer exists, that it has not existed for quite some time.

The House of Israel was conquered by Assyria, they lost their knowledge of who they were and became scattered throughout the Gentile nations of the world. They forgot that they were part of the chosen people of YHVH, and eventually came to view themselves as Gentiles.

Hosea 8:8 Israel is swallowed up! Now they are among the nations like discarded pottery. (KJV) Israel is swallowed up: now shall they be among the Gentiles as a vessel in which is no pleasure.) (9) Like a wild donkey looking for a mate, they have gone up to Assyria. The people of Israel have sold themselves--sold themselves to many lovers.

Zechariah 10:9 And I will sow them among the people: and they shall remember me in far countries; and they shall live with their children, and turn again.

Psalms 44:11 You gave us up (Israelites) to be devoured like sheep and have scattered us among the nations.

Lamentations 4:16 The Lord himself has scattered them; he no longer watches over them. The priests are shown no honour, the elders no favour.

So according to the bible the children of Jacob who was renamed Israel by God were gone, or rather, scattered, well before the time of Christ. The peoples of Assyria are now no doubt different from whom was there in the past. White people lived in the Middle East in the past in places like Babylon and Samaria but they no longer live there. The official name for white people is Caucasian, because they are said to have come down from the Caucasus Mountains after the flood and settled on the plains, their first civilizations being that of Samaria and Babylon.  Wars move people around and white people as we know them, moved north, well, those who were not swallowed up by interbreeding with the other peoples who lived in the Middle East at the time, that is. So it seems one can no longer identify the original members of the tribes of Israel. Their seed is now spread across Europe, the Middle East and beyond. Wherever these people have migrated to, their seed has gone with them.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
saying Hebrew is like using the term ''ASIAN'' NEARLY 1 FOURTH OF THE ENTIRE WORLD IS HEBREW, this is what WIGGS does not understand.

HEBREW COMES FROM THE NAME EBER AN ANCESTOR OF ABRAHAM, WHO WAS A HEBREW AND ISHMAEL, ABRAHAM SON THEREFOR WAS ALSO A HEBREW WHICH WOULD MAKE EVERY SINGLE ARAB ON THE PLANET TODAY A HEBREW AS WELL, ALONG WITH PEOPLE FROM JORDAN, FROM ISRAEL, FROM SYRIA, FROM EUROPE, LITERALLY 10'S AND 10'S OF NATIONS ARE HEBREWS

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
The original Jews / Hebrews were WHITE but are now scattered among the nations!

The present JEWS are mostly of Khazar descent. They emerged from the West Turkish empire. Early references to the Khazars appear about the time when the West Turks cease to be mentioned. Thus they are reported to have joined forces with the Greek Emperor Heraclius against the Persians in A.D. 627 and to have materially assisted him in the siege of Tiflis. The story is told by chronicler Theophanes {died circa A.D. 818} who introduces them as 'the Turks from the east whom they call Khazars. The adopted the TALMUD and Jewish religion in 700+ AD.

Bible exegete Ted R. Weiland writes,  "It is recorded in Genesis 36 that Esau is Edom and that he was the father of the Edomites. However, most people do not know who the Edomites became." Weiland points out, based exclusively on Judaic sources, they became "Jews." They (the non-Israelite Edomites) constituted a part of the Jewish people...They (the Edomites) were hereafter no other than (non-Israelite) Jews. It was the progeny of these same 'Jews' who, by way of interbreeding, became part of the Khazar kingdom and between the seventh and ninth centuries AD, (the Khazars) adopted the religion of Judaism. Consequently, the majority of today's Jewish people are known as 'Jews' not because they are descended from Jacob/Israel but rather because their Edomite/Khazar progenitors adopted the religion of Judaism. The authors of The Jewish Almanac (1980) obviously recognized that today's Jews are rarely genetic Israelites. Their first chapter is entitled 'Identity Crisis.' The first sentence succinctly admits to this anthropological fact: 'Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a 'Jew' or to call a contemporary Jew an 'Israelite' or a 'Hebrew'.
** The Jewish Almanac, compiled and edited by Richard Siegel and Carl Rheins (New York, NY: Bantam Books, 1980), p. 3.

There were NO JEWS at the time of Christ and before. There were Hebrews and Judeans.

The word JEW is based on a word that sounds like YOU in Hebrew. It means Child of God, and still does in English. "Jew" comes from "Judah", the 4th son of Jacob by Leah.  (Abraham's grandson) and means "I will praise the Lord". Jacob was renamed Israel by God.

When looking for who the identity of these people one has many sources to look though. Adam was said to white like the angels.

THE BOOK OF METHUSELAH

(106.1) And after those days my son Methuselah chose a wife for his son Lamech and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. (106.2) And his body was white like snow, and red like the flower of a rose, and the hair of his head was white like wool. And his eyes were beautiful and when he opened his eyes he made the whole house bright, like the Sun, so that the whole house was exceptionally bright. (106.3) And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife he opened his mouth and spoke to the Lord of Righteousness. (106.4) And his father Lamech was afraid of him, and fled, and went to his father Methuselah. (106.5) And he said to him: "I have begotten a strange son; he is not like a man but is like the children of the Angels of Heaven, of a different type and not like us. And his eyes are like the rays of the Sun and his face glorious. (106.6) And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the Angels and I am afraid that something extraordinary may be done on the earth in his days.

David was also described as being of fair appearance.
1 Sam.17:42 And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

1 Samuel 16:12 So he sent and had him brought in. He was ruddy, with a fine appearance and handsome features. Then the LORD said, "Rise and anoint him; he is the one.”

1 Samuel 17:42 And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was [but] a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

Song of Solomon 5:10
My beloved [is] white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

Lamentations 4:7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing [was] of sapphire:

I must warn you that if you check with other versions of the bible other the king James you will find they have deliberately changed the above verses to try and portray these people as dark. I personally find this deliberate changing of the bible to suit some current political agenda quite abhorrent.

By checking though all of the above verses you can see this has been quite deliberate. A person of ruddy completion according to the dictionary is one who has a healthy reddish colour. This only applies to white people who have red glowing checks. People of the other races never show any colour on their faces, one cannot see if they blush for instance. Also the word translated as “Ruddy” comes from the root word “Adam.”

Furthermore we know unequivocally that the Israelites descended from Abraham who was a Sumerian from Ur.

As we all know the flood of the bible did not engulf the whole world it was possibly a local event but more likely not a real flood at all, but a symbolic event. However having said this the event could have taken place a long time ago and could be talking about the extinction of the Neanderthal Species of whom whites and people of middle eastern heritage have some of their DNA in their gene pool. Blacks for sub-Saharan blacks have none of this DNA.

The Bible says the house of Israel no longer exists, that it has not existed for quite some time.

The House of Israel was conquered by Assyria, they lost their knowledge of who they were and became scattered throughout the Gentile nations of the world. They forgot that they were part of the chosen people of YHVH, and eventually came to view themselves as Gentiles.

Hosea 8:8 Israel is swallowed up! Now they are among the nations like discarded pottery. (KJV) Israel is swallowed up: now shall they be among the Gentiles as a vessel in which is no pleasure.) (9) Like a wild donkey looking for a mate, they have gone up to Assyria. The people of Israel have sold themselves--sold themselves to many lovers.

Zechariah 10:9 And I will sow them among the people: and they shall remember me in far countries; and they shall live with their children, and turn again.

Psalms 44:11 You gave us up (Israelites) to be devoured like sheep and have scattered us among the nations.

Lamentations 4:16 The Lord himself has scattered them; he no longer watches over them. The priests are shown no honour, the elders no favour.

So according to the bible the children of Jacob who was renamed Israel by God were gone, or rather, scattered, well before the time of Christ. The peoples of Assyria are now no doubt different from whom was there in the past. White people lived in the Middle East in the past in places like Babylon and Samaria but they no longer live there. The official name for white people is Caucasian, because they are said to have come down from the Caucasus Mountains after the flood and settled on the plains, their first civilizations being that of Samaria and Babylon.  Wars move people around and white people as we know them, moved north, well, those who were not swallowed up by interbreeding with the other peoples who lived in the Middle East at the time, that is. So it seems one can no longer identify the original members of the tribes of Israel. Their seed is now spread across Europe, the Middle East and beyond. Wherever these people have migrated to, their seed has gone with them.

Now this guy is wrong here, he is wrong about who the EDOMITES became, The Edomites became the British people, this can easily be verified

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Wish you guys would sort this out, it's almost christmas and i need to know if I need to  start saving my money

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Forget that nonsense. Tell me what I'm owed.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Wrong

The 1st man, Adam, was taken from the ground. Adam was made of clay/dirt. Adam was the same color as the clay/dirt. He was Reddish Brown. He would look like the people in India/Northern Africa/Middle East.

"Adam" actually means clay/dirt. Adam was the color of the ground.

Jesus's lineage came from Adam. Jesus was the "2nd Adam" who came to get back what Adam gave away to Satan.

The true jews were brown. Jesus was Brown.

Oly15

• Getbig III
Wrong

The 1st man, Adam, was taken from the ground. Adam was made of clay/dirt. Adam was the same color as the clay/dirt. He was Reddish Brown. He would look like the people in India/Northern Africa/Middle East.

"Adam" actually means clay/dirt. Adam was the color of the ground.

Jesus's lineage came from Adam. Jesus was the "2nd Adam" who came to get back what Adam gave away to Satan.

The true jews were brown. Jesus was Brown.

Strong No.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Do you really want to do this kid? Cause I will chop you up and feed you to the pigs. You will hold your head in shame. You and both know I can go all day. And you using quotes from the Bible? I will destroy you kid. You don't what any of it means. lololol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Do you really want to do this kid? Cause I will chop you up and feed you to the pigs. You will hold your head in shame. You and both know I can go all day. And you using quotes from the Bible? I will destroy you kid. You don't what any of it means. lololol

Or maybe he'll  just laugh at you like the rest of us.

Tough talking wiggs ...LOLOLOL we're all terrified  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Or maybe he'll  just laugh at you like the rest of us.

Tough talking wiggs ...LOLOLOL we're all terrified  ::)
That's the Getbig gauntlet ever been thrown.       ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Wiggs only exists to make us feel better about our lives.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Uh...
Fair countenance does not mean fair appearance, countenance means:

a person's face or facial expression.
"his impenetrable eyes and inscrutable countenance give little away"
synonyms:   face, features, physiognomy, profile; More
support.
"she was giving her specific countenance to the occasion"

verb
verb: countenance; 3rd person present: countenances; past tense: countenanced; past participle: countenanced; gerund or present participle: countenancing
admit as acceptable or possible.
"he was reluctant to countenance the use of force"
synonyms:   tolerate, permit, allow, agree to, consent to, give one's blessing to, go along with, hold with, put up with, endure, stomach, swallow, stand for; More

Main Entry: 1coun·te·nance
Pronunciation: \ˈkau̇n-tən-ən(t)s, ˈkau̇nt-nən(t)s\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English contenance, from Anglo-French cuntenance, contenance, from Medieval Latin continentia, from Latin, restraint, from continent-, continens, present participle of continēre to hold together — more at contain
Date: 13th century
1 obsolete : bearing, demeanor 2 a : calm expression b : mental c : look, expression 3 archaic a : aspect, semblance b : pretense 4 : face, visage ; especially : the face as an indication of mood, emotion, or character 5 : bearing or expression that offers approval or : moral support

countenance 
The noun countenance means the face or its expression. If you're a great poker player, you probably have a calm countenance.
Countenance comes from a French word for "behavior," but it has become a fancy term for either the expression of a face or the face itself: "He had a puzzled countenance," or "what a charming countenance!"Countenance can also be a verb meaning to tolerate or approve. If someone does something offensive, tell them, "I'm afraid I can't countenance that."

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

wiggs, do you have any idea how many nations on the planet are Hebrew, nearly 100 nations, yes tons of black people too of course.

but the bulk of the HEBREWS are ARABS, if you read your Bible you should knows this, Ishmael is Abraham's son

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Uh...Fair countenance does not mean fair appearance, countenance means:

a person's face or facial expression.
"his impenetrable eyes and inscrutable countenance give little away"
synonyms:   face, features, physiognomy, profile; More
support.
"she was giving her specific countenance to the occasion"

verb
verb: countenance; 3rd person present: countenances; past tense: countenanced; past participle: countenanced; gerund or present participle: countenancing
admit as acceptable or possible.
"he was reluctant to countenance the use of force"
synonyms:   tolerate, permit, allow, agree to, consent to, give one's blessing to, go along with, hold with, put up with, endure, stomach, swallow, stand for; More

Main Entry: 1coun·te·nance
Pronunciation: \ˈkau̇n-tən-ən(t)s, ˈkau̇nt-nən(t)s\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English contenance, from Anglo-French cuntenance, contenance, from Medieval Latin continentia, from Latin, restraint, from continent-, continens, present participle of continēre to hold together — more at contain
Date: 13th century
1 obsolete : bearing, demeanor 2 a : calm expression b : mental c : look, expression 3 archaic a : aspect, semblance b : pretense 4 : face, visage ; especially : the face as an indication of mood, emotion, or character 5 : bearing or expression that offers approval or : moral support

countenance 
The noun countenance means the face or its expression. If you're a great poker player, you probably have a calm countenance.
Countenance comes from a French word for "behavior," but it has become a fancy term for either the expression of a face or the face itself: "He had a puzzled countenance," or "what a charming countenance!"Countenance can also be a verb meaning to tolerate or approve. If someone does something offensive, tell them, "I'm afraid I can't countenance that."

Yes it does actually.  It's a euphemism.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Yes it does actually.  It's a euphemism.
I don't think it means as in fair skinned, you know like "olive skinned"  ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I like to picture Jesus as a figure skater. He wears like a white outfit, and He does interpretive ice dances of my life's journey.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I like to picture Jesus as a figure skater. He wears like a white outfit, and He does interpretive ice dances of my life's journey.

I like it. Not gonna sell in Texas, OK,  or any intellectual places, tho. That leaves  Vermont and Nevada.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

haha!!! 

That was pure copy/pasting on my part.  Just wanted to get a rise out of you Uncle Wiggenstein. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

African NEGRO wants to KILL  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
for the 100th time I will explain the term ''HEBREW'' again and hopefully for the last time ever.

HEBREW simple is what you would call anyone who descents from the PATRIARCH EBER.

This man EBER is found in literally 100's of ancient texts including;

The book of Jubilees, The mid-rash, The Book of JASHER and tons of ancient sand scrip, parchments and Cuneiform tablets.

The most famous text is obviously the BIBLICAL NARRATIVE

The descendant are ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB, LOT, ISHMAEL, ESAU, AND 100'S MORE AND THESE WERE THE ANCIENT FATHERS OF THE SO MANY NATIONS INCLUDING

BRITISH PEOPLE, SPANISH PEOPLE, ARABS, JEWISH PEOPLE, JORDANIANS AND A THIRD OF AFRICA.

SERIOUSLY PRACTICALLY 1 QUARTER OF THE CURRENT EARTH'S POPULATION.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
bla bla bla we are a binary star system, deal with it.
follow the arrows

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
bla bla bla we are a binary star system, deal with it.
;D