Author Topic: Generation Iron Los Angeles - Phil Heath at KTLA 5 Morning News (video)  (Read 6145 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Phil Heath at KTLA 5 Morning News(video)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 12:56:47 PM »
-Do I need to take something to look like you?

-I would say no.

::)

Why can't they just say yes and be open for once. I doubt they will get in legal trouble for saying you need to take "something".

the trainer

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 01:09:53 PM »
Phil is a well spoken guy who represents bodybuilding very well.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 01:21:59 PM »

-I would say no.

Why can't they just say yes and be open for once. I doubt they will get in legal trouble for saying you need to take "something".

Yeah that's smart admitting to steroids use while your main income is bbing just to please a small minority of people

He makes a living from this and yes we all know but anyone with a brain isn't going to come clean for what??

I still respect some of these guys more than the ones parading around having "natural" beside their names

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 01:32:03 PM »
Does the IFBB really perform random drug testing... is it really written in their contracts ???(according to what he said).

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 01:45:35 PM »

Yeah that's smart admitting to steroids use while your main income is bbing just to please a small minority of people

He makes a living from this and yes we all know but anyone with a brain isn't going to come clean for what??

I still respect some of these guys more than the ones parading around having "natural" beside their names

I know very well they are reluctant to say it because of their commitments to snake oil companies. And that's despicable.

But I do believe you can be honest or at least not be dishonest when talking about these things and still be successful.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 01:55:31 PM »

-I would say no.

Exactly-

That is why 98 % of the audience look at bodybuilding as a complete joke (this isn't 1977) who are you fooling ?

Btw, Pumping Iron didn't made Arnold a household name it was Conan and then Terminator; It was after he made it big everything he did prior to that became relevant  (Even his Hercules movie lol )

"There's not substitute for hard work " and you say that with a straight face next to someone that looks like a walking pharmacy .....

The "sport" is so boring to general audience and Phil's ego is so inflated he goes to say something like "I have no particular competition they're all in the back view mirror... couldn't he just say  they have previous O winners like Dexter and Jay that want the tittle back and Kai one of the favorites for this year?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 01:57:00 PM »
Does the IFBB really perform random drug testing... is it really written in their contracts ???(according to what he said).

There's not a single steroid user under the IFFBB umbrella.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 01:57:30 PM »
no drugs involved.....nothing to see here.....move along......

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 01:58:15 PM »
Phil is a well spoken guy who represents bodybuilding very well.

Exactly , 1000X better than Ronnie.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2013, 01:59:59 PM »
Exactly-

That is why 98 % of the audience look at bodybuilding as a complete joke (this isn't 1977) who are you fooling ?

Btw, Pumping Iron didn't made Arnold a household name it was Conan and then Terminator; It was after he made it big everything he did prior to that became relevant  (Even his Hercules movie lol )

"There's not substitute for hard work " and you say that with a straight face next to someone that looks like a walking pharmacy .....

The "sport" is so boring to general audience and Phil's ego is so inflated he goes to say something like "I have no particular competition they're all in the back view mirror... couldn't he just say  they have previous O winners like Dexter and Jay that want the tittle back and Kai one of the favorites for this year?

I like Phil's approach adds to some character in this boring modern day bbing.

More Titus's, Kamali's, flex wheelers might help! ;D

Screw this good guy good humble attitude shit  :D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2013, 02:07:29 PM »
It's always funny to watch pro bbers dodge steroid questions.  They get it a lot I'm sure and in the back of their mind they're thinking 2 things:
-uhhh...steroids are not all I take, that's just one of 5 components in my drug mix.
-you couldn't train serious for one month, no less diet and train for 10 years you joker, nor do you have the genetics to support the drug use

That's the problem with bbing, is just that, drugs.  Most perceive anyone with a decent amount of muscle to be on juice....I wonder why?  The sad fact is, most can't achieve much in a gym, without drugs.  It's not something anyone can do, taking drugs is.  Anyone can put on 20lbs of muscle easily on steroids.  Look at women on the juice....case in point.

Let's face it, roids for most people are something they take to pretend to be better than the next guy.
N

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2013, 02:16:22 PM »
It's always funny to watch pro bbers dodge steroid questions.  They get it a lot I'm sure and in the back of their mind they're thinking 2 things:
-uhhh...steroids are not all I take, that's just one of 5 components in my drug mix.
-you couldn't train serious for one month, no less diet and train for 10 years you joker, nor do you have the genetics to support the drug use

That's the problem with bbing, is just that, drugs.  Most perceive anyone with a decent amount of muscle to be on juice....I wonder why?  The sad fact is, most can't achieve much in a gym, without drugs.  It's not something anyone can do, taking drugs is.  Anyone can put on 20lbs of muscle easily on steroids.  Look at women on the juice....case in point.

Let's face it, roids for most people are something they take to pretend to be better than the next guy.

Spot on .... you ask any other athlete if they use steroids and no matter the answer, you know some extraordinary talent to make it say in pro baseball,basketball,Soccer,Futball is a must, and drugs can be the Icing on the cake"...but with BB is like the one who uses more drugs will win ..... not the truth but is the perception.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Generation Iron Los Angeles - Phil Heath at KTLA 5 Morning News (video)
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2013, 11:27:14 PM »
(pic courtesy of MD forum)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Phil Heath bsing on live tv talking generation iron and omitting steroid talk
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2013, 01:01:07 PM »
Pretty funny how he avoids answering and bullshits about how diet and all that is key etc...:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Mr O holding his own next to the local new liberal media

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
looks like a liar

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
If Arnold was able to admit it, what's the deal to not admitting it.

It's like... they're selling a lie to ignorant youth and even old farts like that news anchor. Oh yeah sure you can achieve it you are dedicated and yes we burn fat and build muscle at the same time uh science and we know much about training and diet... yeah whatever.. that may be true.. but stop running circles.

I mean come on.... running around 260-300lbs with abs is not naturally possible... it's common sense... even the old school bodybuilders were juicing out their mind... and bodybuilders today consider it 'small' or 'tiny'.. which is BS... but that's how it is...

Just boggled my mind how he circumvented the question... what is there to lose.

It was funny he said 'like other sports there is random testing' what bs LOL

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
The guy on the left is almost as wide as heath.  :D :D
X

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
why funny?  Would you admit to taking an illegal substance thats a federal felony on live TV?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Legal during Arnold's day

f450

• Getbig IV
If Arnold was able to admit it, what's the deal to not admitting it.

It's like... they're selling a lie to ignorant youth and even old farts like that news anchor. Oh yeah sure you can achieve it you are dedicated and yes we burn fat and build muscle at the same time uh science and we know much about training and diet... yeah whatever.. that may be true.. but stop running circles.

I mean come on.... running around 260-300lbs with abs is not naturally possible... it's common sense... even the old school bodybuilders were juicing out their mind... and bodybuilders today consider it 'small' or 'tiny'.. which is BS... but that's how it is...

Just boggled my mind how he circumvented the question... what is there to lose.

It was funny he said 'like other sports there is random testing' what bs LOL

You want him to admit to using illegal substances on national TV ? are you crazy or something ? What is there to lose?  You do know he lives in the USA right ?  ???

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
why funny?  Would you admit to taking an illegal substance thats a federal felony on live TV?

so using steroids puts you in federal prison? lol

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: Generation Iron Los Angeles - Phil Heath at KTLA 5 Morning News (video)
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2013, 06:14:48 PM »
Just get on HRT...  you have a written script and under dr care. Perfectly legal  ;)