Author Topic: Obama: 'Raising the Debt Ceiling...Does Not Increase Our Debt'  (Read 6979 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Obama: 'Raising the Debt Ceiling...Does Not Increase Our Debt'
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2013, 04:35:45 PM »

Uncle Mac knew the score...

even if Aunt Ella didn't.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2013, 04:39:29 PM »
What you got ain't nothin' new.

This country is hard on people.

You CAN'T stop what's coming.

It ain't all waitin' on you.

That's vanity.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2013, 08:35:46 PM »
No I get it you fucking moron. The bills have to be paid, if they don't raise it they will default on debt already accrued you imbecile. So no raising the debt ceiling does not increase debt, however, it is likely it will continue to increase as it has 100's of other times. Bush for example raised it far more then Obama, in fact Obama has only risen it once if I am not mistaken.

So are you mad that the US has to pay it's bills? is it Obama's fault? then it was Bush's about 11 times and I doubt you gave one fuck. You are the sheeple which is ironic because you fail to realize you are partisan hack just like the people you insult.

It's not good but acting as if this is some unique thing, or something that needs to be stopped shows you have no fucking clue what you are talking about and are one of the idiots who forced a downgrade because they wouldn't pay the bills they fucking racked up.

Obama is a magician, he doesn't make every decision as you seem to think.

I don't like Obama nor Bush, but you just like the right, why? you are in fact, a simpleton. You are immature, as evidenced by your several failed marriages and frequent cry baby meltdowns and account deletions on here.

Agree.  Basically, Coach is in over his head when he tries discuss current events. 

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2013, 08:59:34 PM »
Yes or something close to that.   Only goes to show that nothing much changes when the other guys are in office.

X2.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2013, 07:08:43 PM »
To the guys whining about Obama and the debt ceiling, please post a link to where you whined and cried about Bush and Reagan doing it.  Just so we can see you are consistent in your whining and not just a hypocrite.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2013, 07:56:55 PM »
To the guys whining about Obama and the debt ceiling, please post a link to where you whined and cried about Bush and Reagan doing it.  Just so we can see you are consistent in your whining and not just a hypocrite.

Holy shit you're stupid.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2013, 08:16:00 PM »

Good post. The democrats must be doing something right if the GOP can't find something to complain about that the republicans are also doing bad.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2013, 08:45:06 PM »
What you got ain't nothin' new.

This country is hard on people.

You CAN'T stop what's coming.

It ain't all waitin' on you.

That's vanity.

:)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2013, 10:08:55 PM »
 ;)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2013, 11:36:36 PM »
Every civilized country I know has this problem. This makes you wonder what the fuck will happen 50 years from now.

I know some very smart people who studied economics. I asked them this question. Truth is, they don't fucking know. Guy's handling this shit are some smart cats, phd degrees in math, physics and so on. Truth is, I don't think there are many people in the world who truly understand what the fuck is going on and what is going to happen.

For sure I do not.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2013, 05:41:57 AM »
Interesting vid, if you can make it through it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2013, 07:18:50 AM »
Holy shit you're stupid.

No, you have the market on that cornered.

Not to a mention a flat out hypocrite.  No wonder you are the joke of this board.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2013, 07:42:46 AM »
I see a number of libtards saying that if you didnt complain about bush doing it you cant complain now...

does this logic hold true about the failure in leadership that leads to having to raise the debt limit?

we all know obammers chastised bush for raising calling it a "failure in leadership" do you guys feel obama has failed and thats why we are here?

further more do you believe obammers believes he has failed?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2013, 07:46:24 AM »
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure,” he said. “It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here.’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.”

- Obama -

the amount of people that are willing to bend over and take it up the ass for this guy is just astounding to me....

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2013, 07:50:08 AM »
Can't believe he said that.  Even winding down the wars we are still accumulating more and more debt.  Its not sustainable and WORKING people are taxed enough.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2013, 07:56:15 AM »
It is amazing how many Democratic politicians supported the President's call to bomb Syria and commit us to another military intervention in a very unstable middle east whereas they would never have supported military action if someone other than Pres. Obama called for it.  Just another example of the lengths some of his supporters will go to back him, that was hypocritical.  At least the people spoke up against it.  We should not be blindly supporting anyone...evaluate on merits alone.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2013, 12:53:47 PM »
It is amazing how many Democratic politicians supported the President's call to bomb Syria and commit us to another military intervention in a very unstable middle east whereas they would never have supported military action if someone other than Pres. Obama called for it. 

But many did not.  How many anti war Republicans were there during the Bush admin?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2013, 12:55:32 PM »
Even winding down the wars we are still accumulating more and more debt.  Its not sustainable and WORKING people are taxed enough.

^

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2013, 04:25:49 PM »
Interesting vid, if you can make it through it.

I tried. That guy made me want to rip my years off. He goes off subject constantly. Where does he make his point?

agenda21nwo

« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2013, 03:56:56 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2013, 06:07:47 AM »
I tried. That guy made me want to rip my years off. He goes off subject constantly. Where does he make his point?

He doesn't.  Republican tactic at play there.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2013, 12:28:56 PM »
I see a number of libtards saying that if you didnt complain about bush doing it you cant complain now...

does this logic hold true about the failure in leadership that leads to having to raise the debt limit?

we all know obammers chastised bush for raising calling it a "failure in leadership" do you guys feel obama has failed and thats why we are here?

further more do you believe obammers believes he has failed?

fuck off, find me these quotes? the fact is Obama wipes his ass with Bush. This dude raised the fucking limit seven times. Obama is in his second term and looks to be raising it again. Also, the debt is already tallied, it's nto a failure of leadership, it's not one persons decision, acting as if it is makes you look stupid.

Go study fucking Pavlov's dogs or Erickson's stages of development or something.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2013, 12:32:28 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2013, 02:10:21 PM »
Agree.  Basically, Coach is in over his head when he tries discuss current events. 

Hahahahaha, another Obama apologist that can't make a case for his fuck ups, except "it's Bush's fault". LOL

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2013, 02:19:03 PM »
fuck off, find me these quotes? the fact is Obama wipes his ass with Bush. This dude raised the fucking limit seven times. Obama is in his second term and looks to be raising it again. Also, the debt is already tallied, it's nto a failure of leadership, it's not one persons decision, acting as if it is makes you look stupid.

Go study fucking Pavlov's dogs or Erickson's stages of development or something.

You don't increase the debt ceiling only to exceed the limit with more debt beyond the limit. This "we need to pay the bills" bullshit is a fucking excuse and a scare tactic. How about making cuts instead? The lack of commonsense is beyond mental with the left at this point or is it what that nimrod Palosi said that, what was that twits quote again? "we have no cuts to make" or some stupid ass thing like that?