Author Topic: More Money=More Drugs Or Just More Problems?  (Read 2339 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
More Money=More Drugs Or Just More Problems?
« on: September 19, 2013, 08:27:00 AM »
Was wondering, let's say the some big oil money (A-Rab Money!)players started handing out endorsements to the top guys, say a few mill, would we see a change in physiques, and soon a change in the quality drugs, due to the competitiveness, and new drug protocols develop?

There is only so much the human body can take, if far more potent designer drugs were made, and the top guys had access to them, would more money equal freakier physiques, or would it just mean more money for the competitors to fool around with.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: More Money=More Drugs Or Just More Problems?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 08:48:28 AM »
Good question. I have a hard time believing the pros can up the dose more thab what they are already doing but im sure they said the same in the 70s 80s and 90s to. Maybe more gh? Someone would maybe go on a massive 150iu per day gh binge

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 09:19:02 AM »
Imagine having 5' 9" guys competing at 350lbs. What a freak show that would be.  I can hardly wait.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 09:25:05 AM »
Not more, but possibly new ones that are more effective and less harmful.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 04:26:54 PM »
Interesting question. Possibly more guys like big ramy....more balloon like blown up physiques with more gh. I think bodybuilding is slowly getting back to the older days though with shape and symetry being rewarded over mass.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 04:31:45 PM »
Imagine having 5' 9" guys competing at 350lbs. What a freak show that would be.  I can hardly wait.

All natural.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 04:32:15 PM »
100 i.u. per day? Damn.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 05:37:17 PM »
There was an article in a Flex mag from a few yrs ago, asking what the future may hold in terms of physiques, and they had a morph of Gunter and Ronnie weighing in at around 350 pounds.

There is a limit to what the internal organs can take, what it is, I know not. But, what I believe is that if there was an influx of money, the top guys would do whatever it takes to gain the upper hand (just like now, but more so) and to get those "millions"....
Would this also mean a better genetic pool akin to the one that produced the 90s quality? Possibly athletes from college football, basketball, track and field, NBA, NFL, and other sports?

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 06:59:14 PM »
Was wondering, let's say the some big oil money (A-Rab Money!)players started handing out endorsements to the top guys, say a few mill, would we see a change in physiques, and soon a change in the quality drugs, due to the competitiveness, and new drug protocols develop?

There is only so much the human body can take, if far more potent designer drugs were made, and the top guys had access to them, would more money equal freakier physiques, or would it just mean more money for the competitors to fool around with.
What do you care? You're on the "doesn't work out" list.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 07:01:58 PM »
would merely mean a shorter life span

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2013, 11:12:34 PM »
What do you care? You're on the "doesn't work out" list.
Yep, damn I forgot...i'm on the "doesn't work out list", so i shouldn't care...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 01:30:45 AM »
More is not better. The ideal bodybuilder can hold as much muscle as it suits his frame, his diet is all organic with top quality ingredients no expense spared, top pharma drugs in quantities large enough to hold that muscle but so that it would never ruin the midsection or thicken the skin. The ideal bodybyuilder is a chemist, a nutritionist and a sculptor with an eye for proportions, illusion and symetry. He knows the art of posing and how to create a certain image, flow or illusion with his body, light and shade, on stage or in front of a camera.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 07:45:13 AM »
More is not better. The ideal bodybuilder can hold as much muscle as it suits his frame, his diet is all organic with top quality ingredients no expense spared, top pharma drugs in quantities large enough to hold that muscle but so that it would never ruin the midsection or thicken the skin. The ideal bodybyuilder is a chemist, a nutritionist and a sculptor with an eye for proportions, illusion and symetry. He knows the art of posing and how to create a certain image, flow or illusion with his body, light and shade, on stage or in front of a camera.

Hey, guess what?  I agree with you, now if we can just get these fucken judges to see things our way.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2013, 07:47:07 AM »
more problems
sept 10th APF

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2013, 02:03:41 PM »
Good questions.
If the big oil money gets Into the bodybuilders hands there won't be a limit on what can be done and with chemicals.the problem with all the anit-ped as arguments is once a technology is loose its just going to find its way.this has been the case all kinds of things.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2013, 02:12:54 PM »
Good questions.
If the big oil money gets Into the bodybuilders hands there won't be a limit on what can be done and with chemicals.the problem with all the anit-ped as arguments is once a technology is loose its just going to find its way.this has been the case all kinds of things.
Exactly, and I think this will cause a domino effect, with more money, and the drug technology developing, what will happen is that you will see more of these drugs in mainstream sports. Because bbing/bbers are the guinea pigs for the athletes of other sports. All the stuff being used now in mainstream sports seemingly has been perfected on or used by bbers for yrs---because bbers will take damn near snythig, and pretty much don't care about their health.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2013, 03:54:29 PM »
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/01/20/phys-ed-will-olympic-athletes-dope-if-they-know-it-might-kill-them/?_r=0

Only recently did researchers get around to asking nonathletes the same question. In results published online in February, 2009 in the British Journal of Sports Medicine, exactly 2 of the 250 people surveyed in Sydney, Australia, said that they would take a drug that would ensure both success and an early death.

“We were surprised,” James Connor, Ph.D., a lecturer at the University of New South Wales and one of the study’s authors, said in an e-mail message. “I expected 10-20 percent yes.” His conclusion, unassailable if inexplicable, is that “elite athletes are different from the general population, especially on desire to win.”

Is there anything that would make you reply ‘yes’ to a Goldman-style, Faustian bargain? Would you accept a gold medal with 10 years of life? Twenty? Or fame, with death in five years? The Australian researchers asked people that latter question, by the way; the answer was still a resounding ‘no.’ Your price?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2013, 04:01:14 PM »
Achilles' Dilemma

In which he can live very short, but with much glory... or he can go back home, and live a long, but inglorious life.