Author Topic: Video of me getting a girls number at GTA5 launch  (Read 12076 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Video of me getting a girls number at GTA5 launch
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2013, 02:52:36 PM »
Game Stop: We'll buy your used games for less than a fiver and then put them back on the shelf for $53.94.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2013, 02:56:11 PM »
guys an asshole. LOL at bitching about 'professional standards' to a minimum wage employee. As if she gives a shit.  
ok so because she has minmum wage she can be an asshole to customers. Makes perfect sense. Dude is a nerd, but a polite nerd with values and I hope she got her ass fired. If she doesnt like her job to the point she s an asshole to customers because of stress well maybe she should find another job.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2013, 02:57:22 PM »
Game Stop: We'll buy your used games for less than a fiver and then put them back on the shelf for $53.94.
In a time when the economy is bad, and nobody "has any money", people will camp out and line up at Game Stop for a video game....and don't let it be near a 24 hour McDonald's.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2013, 03:10:19 PM »
lol @ the whiteknights standing up for her and telling him to steal stuff in the game....

I'd tell those nerds to stfu and they would be scared shitless. fucking losers...

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2013, 03:15:42 PM »
I'm not buying another game until it's for one of the next gen systems.  I'd almost break up with my girlfriend to play COD: Ghost, but when I heard it's being released on the X1 and PS4, I decided to give it and GTA5 a breather.  As a gamer, I am lame as can be ... I owned Fallout 3 left and right, but I've barely touched New Vegas, Halo: Reach and a host of other, much older shit :(  Even Halo FOUR would be a new experience for me.  Only by the grace of my girlfriend's daughter did I buy and finish COD: BO2, and I found that a thoroughly mixed bag :|

But to speak to the topic at hand, I don't doubt you could get some tatted-up, American Spirit-smoking cutie's number whilst waiting in line for GTA5 or something similar.  With luck -- and if you're not one of those squeamish bitches who can't stand a girl with smoker's breath -- you could probably tap them within a night or two.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2013, 03:21:57 PM »
I'm not buying another game until it's for one of the next gen systems.  I'd almost break up with my girlfriend to play COD: Ghost, but when I heard it's being released on the X1 and PS4, I decided to give it and GTA5 a breather.  As a gamer, I am lame as can be ... I owned Fallout 3 left and right, but I've barely touched New Vegas, Halo: Reach and a host of other, much older shit :(  Even Halo FOUR would be a new experience for me.  Only by the grace of my girlfriend's daughter did I buy and finish COD: BO2, and I found that a thoroughly mixed bag :|

But to speak to the topic at hand, I don't doubt you could get some tatted-up, American Spirit-smoking cutie's number whilst waiting in line for GTA5 or something similar.  With luck -- and if you're not one of those squeamish bitches who can't stand a girl with smoker's breath -- you could probably tap them within a night or two.

??? ??? ???

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2013, 03:31:25 PM »
ok so because she has minmum wage she can be an asshole to customers. Makes perfect sense. Dude is a nerd, but a polite nerd with values and I hope she got her ass fired. If she doesnt like her job to the point she s an asshole to customers because of stress well maybe she should find another job.

No, I just wouldn't expect much from her in the first place. I certainly wouldn't stand there and get into a pissing match with her. She was cool at first, asked for his ID because it was store policy then he had a meltdown. You think he was polite? If I had to have my ID for some purchase and I didn't have it I wouldn't argue with the clerk, I would go get my fucking ID. I don't think its her job that's pissing her off, I think it's having to deal with a 40 year old child. Even the other people in the store sympathized with her.

As far as her losing her job. Yeah thats real fucking productive. Lets put another person on unemployment because some cry-baby managed to troll you at work.

"You're in customer service. You have to give me your last name too. Give me your last name." LOL Fuck off.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2013, 03:33:18 PM »
In a time when the economy is bad, and nobody "has any money", people will camp out and line up at Game Stop for a video game....and don't let it be near a 24 hour McDonald's.

QFT./\

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2013, 03:39:01 PM »
why not?

she's entitled to take his ID because she sells videogames but he's not? lmao

you idiot...

Yes, exactly. Idiot.

One is store policy and legaly obligated the other is not. You know going in. Like buying liquor, do you always ask for the clerks ID when you buy liquor, Fucktard.

On the other hand he can make a complaint without her last name and she has no legal obligation to provide it.

Idiot.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2013, 03:51:28 PM »
No, I just wouldn't expect much from her in the first place. I certainly wouldn't stand there and get into a pissing match with her. She was cool at first, asked for his ID because it was store policy then he had a meltdown. You think he was polite? If I had to have my ID for some purchase and I didn't have it I wouldn't argue with the clerk, I would go get my fucking ID. I don't think its her job that's pissing her off, I think it's having to deal with a 40 year old child. Even the other people in the store sympathized with her.

As far as her losing her job. Yeah thats real fucking productive. Lets put another person on unemployment because some cry-baby managed to troll you at work.

"You're in customer service. You have to give me your last name too. Give me your last name." LOL Fuck off.

I couldn't understand what the fuck was actually going on in that video but from what I can make from that clusterfuck, this is pretty much my opinion too. 

I went to buy some booze today and realized I just had a money clip on me...so I went out to the car and got my ID because I knew they'd need it.  I then proceeded to not ask for the clerk's ID and went home.  Now I'm drunk and no scene was made. 
Y

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2013, 03:55:07 PM »
wtf is this shit?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2013, 05:38:54 PM »
Nationwide - I bet the crime rate DROPS significantly this week.

Woudl love to see the video game haters explain that one.  Millions of kids who would normally be doing something else (som getting into trouble) will be glued to their PS3s, learning the new GTA V world. 

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2013, 05:45:18 PM »
I'm glad I don't spend 4 hours a day playing videogames.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2013, 05:58:50 PM »
Some of you folks is crazy.  The only THE ONLY scenario where she can act like that is if she's the owner (or family of the owner).  If I'm the owner there's no way I keep an employee who will get into it with a customer (who can buy what I'm selling at so many other places) for what seems to be so little provocation -- unless she's about 5 times as good-looking as this mess AND I'm doing her.   Judgement for mildly douchey nerd.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2013, 06:10:09 PM »
in fact the moron who filmed the whole thing and highfived her is probably the reason why she got fired because it went viral online, the owner had no other choice at that point. Lmao, the cameraman  posting the shit online to mock the customer, is the moron who cost her her job and exposed her behavior for everyone to see. Looks like things didnt turn the way she thought they would. fat obnoxious whale. I wonder if she s still laughing with the camera dude now. And good luck finding another job if too many people watch it.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2013, 06:14:13 PM »
Both of them suck. He's a pathetic, recessive, lump of beta. She's a sarcastic, patronizing c u n t.

Wiggs you nailed it!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2013, 09:01:15 PM »
you'd fit right in then wouldnt ya fat tits..

Go eat a Baby Ruth Chunk, you ugly bastard.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2013, 09:05:58 PM »
Go eat a Baby Ruth Chunk, you ugly bastard.
dont be a fucken racist bro.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2013, 09:08:51 PM »
kill both with fire
!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Which Getbigger was this?Revenge of the nerds GTA5 anger
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2013, 09:15:29 PM »
Chaos like cankles as he walks out

Yes, his cankles rival the greats, but I'm not sure he is in the same league as chaos yet.
P

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2013, 09:29:49 PM »
i'm sure there was much more to the video or else the dude wouldn't have started recording

good for her putting that fat loser in his place, no doubt he has been to gamestop a million times and should know you need valid ID when buying a mature rated game especially when it's preordered, it's always the fatsos that give the workers shit over little things probably because it's the one time they have any power over anybody

that job isn't worth taking shit so i doubt she cares about getting fired when she could easily find another retail job like that, he on the other hand will live in internet infamy

you guys defending him probably do the same thing, betas all of you

E
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2013, 09:37:36 PM »
i bought vice city at a gamestop recently and they didn't card me.   

then again, i was reminiscing about the Atari 2600 on the top shelf, ranting about how awesome I was at space invaders.  "Enjoy your PS2 game, grandpa".

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2013, 09:49:39 PM »
i'm sure there was much more to the video or else the dude wouldn't have started recording

good for her putting that fat loser in his place, no doubt he has been to gamestop a million times and should know you need valid ID when buying a mature rated game especially when it's preordered, it's always the fatsos that give the workers shit over little things probably because it's the one time they have any power over anybody

that job isn't worth taking shit so i doubt she cares about getting fired when she could easily find another retail job like that, he on the other hand will live in internet infamy

you guys defending him probably do the same thing, betas all of you

E

You call that "taking shit"?  Are you kidding? Let's get real (though maybe a little racist); Taking shit is what Vietnamese nail ladies do when they work in black neighborhoods.   Taking shit is what any food server does about half the time when waiting on Indian folks.  How about people who work the gates at airports when flights get delayed?; A girl I know who does that job but used to be a waitress (at Sizzler, no less) says the meanest black restaurant customer is nothing compared to white dudes wearing nice suits when they've missed their connecting flights due to flight delays. 
I could go on and on and on.  Customer service can be tough but that guy did not look so bad.  Dude wasn't friendly but he was much closer to acting appropriately than that saleswoman.  She's being paid to be there.  Sucks that she's working so late but nobody needs to buy games at gamestop when walmart and Best Buy are selling the exact same thing at the exact same time.  The owner knows what side of the bread his butter is on and he made the right decision to get rid of a saleswoman whose actions directly lost him future sales just because she wanted to belittle a guy who was only slightly out of line.  Re: the idea that maybe she just wanted out of that shitty job, I don't think so -- because surely she could have gone out with more of a bang than that: 

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2013, 09:54:46 PM »
What a dumb bitch. However retarded the customer may behave she is OBLIGED to be fucking RESPECTFUL. This is her fucking job. She should be glad she had this job. Given the fact that she sells shit in computer store she is prolly uneducated dumb looser. Her job can be EASILY replaced by a machine. The only reason it didn't happen yet is because people would be outraged AND people like to interact with people. Nice people. If she fails at being nice then she's worse than machine but costs more. Guess what, fire her ass.

People act like they are ENTITLED to have a job, lol. I am surprised this is happening in USA, usually people here understand that a job is not something you can take for granted. As opposed to Poland where 90% people still mentally live in deep communist bullshit and think it's everyone's but their own fault they are unemployed.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2013, 06:16:37 AM »
??? ??? ???

*grumbles*

I should've watched the video  :-\   ;D