Author Topic: Video of me getting a girls number at GTA5 launch  (Read 12072 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Video of me getting a girls number at GTA5 launch
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2013, 06:26:51 AM »
What a dumb bitch. However retarded the customer may behave she is OBLIGED to be fucking RESPECTFUL. This is her fucking job. She should be glad she had this job. Given the fact that she sells shit in computer store she is prolly uneducated dumb looser. Her job can be EASILY replaced by a machine. The only reason it didn't happen yet is because people would be outraged AND people like to interact with people. Nice people. If she fails at being nice then she's worse than machine but costs more. Guess what, fire her ass.

People act like they are ENTITLED to have a job, lol. I am surprised this is happening in USA, usually people here understand that a job is not something you can take for granted. As opposed to Poland where 90% people still mentally live in deep communist bullshit and think it's everyone's but their own fault they are unemployed.

I agree.   I've worked some crappy jobs in my early life but I always remained profession and performed the job to the best of my ability.  When I worked customer service I dealt with many unpleasant customers but I never took it personally.  I made every honest attempt to address their needs.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2013, 06:39:09 AM »
Gamestop still exists?  :o

Yes it does.  I even saw a block buster the other day. 

A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2013, 06:42:50 AM »
Both of them suck. He's a pathetic, recessive, lump of beta. She's a sarcastic, patronizing c u n t.

This is true.  I'm not sure what set the whole thing off, but where the camera picked up, he wasn't being rude, he's just a douche.  You'd think a bitch working in a video game store would be used to dealing with folks like that, but she stepped over the line when she said she would hand out his email address, she should be terminated.  But, I'm sure something odd was going on, as someone had their camera out filming, so it must have been building up.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2013, 06:48:24 AM »