Author Topic: chernobyl incident results on wildlife.  (Read 3511 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
chernobyl incident results on wildlife.
« on: September 19, 2013, 01:37:10 PM »

start at 28 mins.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
Re: chernobyl incident results on wildlife.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 05:09:28 AM »
thanks for posting, very interesting although sad.
North of Italy

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 05:15:19 AM »
thanks for posting, very interesting although sad.
Wells catfish being found in the channels for the cooling ponds.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 05:23:15 AM »
uberman=quality poster

fascinating stuff-----keep it coming

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 07:53:51 AM »
Interesting - another myth busted.
Saw two or three docus on this subject and they made it look like animal "heaven" on earth was forming in those radiated zones.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 07:54:55 AM »
new specis movie coming soon.
sept 10th APF

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 08:33:10 AM »
Very interesting, but I honestly thought there would be much crazier deformities than the ones shown. Things like wolves with two heads, crazy stuff like that. Maybe they're out there and just have never been documented.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 01:35:56 PM »
Very interesting, but I honestly thought there would be much crazier deformities than the ones shown. Things like wolves with two heads, crazy stuff like that. Maybe they're out there and just have never been documented.
well, that's because cliches about malformations in animals and plants have been embeded in our minds for decades since ww2. Fact is scientists knew, observed radiations created difformities to exposed lifeforms, but general public and artists created these stupids cliches, not understanding  everything is slowly devolving, degenerating, dying decades later, and it's probably not the end of the process by far, when exposed to radiations.
 No doubt the same shit will happen in japan, maybe even worse cause the released radioactivity was probably a lot worse than what tepco said. Fact is as usual, as long as people dont see direct consequences, they just live as if everything was fine. Sheer stupidity. It's invisible so it doesnt exist. Seriously I d be living in japan I would have left the island at all costs days after the "incidents". I mean these people have internet accesses just like you and I, they re not a third world country. What do they expect? that everything will go just fine? They re suicidal, that's my theory. They just dont give a fuck. Maybe they find the whole exciting or something? Let's see how my children and grandchildren will be affected by radiations?

I guess that as humans cant really see what going on under the ocean, marine animals in the pacific are just fine too, right? It's all fine until it isnt.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 02:19:53 PM »
well, that's because cliches about malformations in animals and plants have been embeded in our minds for decades since ww2. Fact is scientists knew, observed radiations created difformities to exposed lifeforms, but general public and artists created these stupids cliches, not understanding  everything is slowly devolving, degenerating, dying decades later, and it's probably not the end of the process by far, when exposed to radiations.
 No doubt the same shit will happen in japan, maybe even worse cause the released radioactivity was probably a lot worse than what tepco said. Fact is as usual, as long as people dont see direct consequences, they just live as if everything was fine. Sheer stupidity. It's invisible so it doesnt exist. Seriously I d be living in japan I would have left the island at all costs days after the "incidents". I mean these people have internet accesses just like you and I, they re not a third world country. What do they expect? that everything will go just fine? They re suicidal, that's my theory. They just dont give a fuck. Maybe they find the whole exciting or something? Let's see how my children and grandchildren will be affected by radiations?

I guess that as humans cant really see what going on under the ocean, marine animals in the pacific are just fine too, right? It's all fine until it isnt.

It's too much of an overwhelming fact so people ignore it away... it's how the average human mind works. From the standpoint of radiation we're done in many parts of the globe. Think about all the depleted uranium ammo they spread the muslims with - their Q'rans will be glowing for 4 some billion years.
How many things happened or are happening we do not have a clue of... living for the moment and pushing the shit away may be a healthier option... like Elvis said...

"...it's now or never"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2013, 02:21:03 PM »
cliff notes for neeguls?
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 02:27:19 PM »
cliff notes for neeguls?

Thermonuclear Heme Iron rays destroying humanity  ;D and deformities caused by radiation are way less exciting than thier counterparts portrayed in scifi movies.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 02:39:30 PM »
cliff notes for neeguls?

Animals live there
Y

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 02:44:11 PM »
new specis movie coming soon.

Be specific & say, Wiggs  ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2013, 03:33:04 PM »
bump for later