Author Topic: EQ. the importance of this hormone to stand out  (Read 14436 times)

GetNoticed

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
EQ. the importance of this hormone to stand out
« on: September 19, 2013, 03:13:22 PM »
EQ is my favorite and part of the reason I do gay 4 pay that and all the HGH I spend money on . I get burnt buying HGH alot same with EQ so I have to hustle extra hard to get that paper but when I get good EQ Wow! it is amazing.

Fuzzy Nuts

Re: EQ. the importance of this hormone to stand the fuck out
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 04:22:02 PM »

Do not listen to jerk offs who prob pinned fake eq.

This is the problem with EQ reviews...and all UGL shit.

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 04:50:34 PM »
The problem with EQ is most guys play with fake or under dosed,Real EQ IS A GAME CHANGER.

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 08:10:21 PM »
game changer my ass, i used that stuff straight from veterinary doc 10+ years ago, its an ok steroid, but for fuck sake, its in the deca league, as far strenght is concerned.

its the testosterone for women.

if its such a game changer, lets see some before and after pics.

bring it
Bring what? What you used from some vet 10 years ago means crap,what dosed at 50mg from some mex vet,stop the crap.

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 08:50:46 PM »
my first EQ cycle ended few months ago and yes its not the magic aas as far as strength or muscles gain.

but its really gives a polished look with full round quality muscles with good to average muscle gains.

it seems some people think all aas are equal but playing with compounds changing stuff here and there make a big difference along with diet and timing.

also  i guess some may not respond to EQ or just run low doses or short cycles with poor diet.

I personally believes to know what an aas can or can't do to your body is by leaning out to single digit.

then someone can see clearly what some aas will do or wont do.

I will jump into another EQ cycle once I hit my sub 7% or 7% bf goal.

still 2 digit away.

everybody is different when it comes to aas, diet and training.

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 09:28:52 PM »
I did ran test e/deca and got totally shredded with a film of water.

so I totally know what you mean.

I wont call eq a game changer either nor compare it to tren or others ever component got its time.

bodybuilding is fun its a game of trail and error.

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 08:13:13 AM »
Great glenco,You speak of your EQ use in the past,Question? Have you ever ran EQ at over a gram a week from a top chef,Vet grade EQ I doubt,at over a gram a week mixed with other oils your gluteus would have a enough oil in them to solve the energy crisis. I come here to kid no one,And when we speak of high level bodybuilders ones that look to stand on the stage each and every ingredient that they ad to their arsenal can be a game changer.Just so you understand I'm not here to go pic for pic with you or anyone else,So I will leave it at this,When I went over a gram a week EQ from a well respected top chef I had and saw veins like a dam road map.That is all.

martellrui

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 08:26:48 AM »
I feel that Eq doesn't Give you the weight gain and strenght that Gives you deca.
But if i use it at a good dosage and for enough time it Give me a unique look to the muscle, very good stuff!

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 11:31:50 AM »
I feel that Eq doesn't Give you the weight gain and strenght that Gives you deca.
But if i use it at a good dosage and for enough time it Give me a unique look to the muscle, very good stuff!
100% correct,Time is everything with EQ,it has to be used for a long duration in order to achieve that capped look on the delts,Also one must understand that without pharma GH,Real igf1 and good all slin say bye bye to 4D Delts. I stand behind what I say,Game changer,EQ= The polish that brings out the bodybuilders shine. That is all.

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2013, 12:36:52 PM »
I suspect it's also a "game changer" for your wallet, hence your comments. Oh brother.

Short money,This game is not for the poor,that is why I give my dealer blowies for free product and do jerk off videos! Who cares I jerk off anyway I might as well get paid.Show me a young kid with the best hook ups and sponsors and you'll see a bodybuilding star real fast,However the drive and determination must be there also,if your not down to do some gay for pay like me you won't get too far like I did,you won't get that EQ polish I have and I am only using 1,200mg a week. Things happen real fast with the right hook ups,if you can find a hook-up that will trade blowies and jerk-off shows you will reach tour goals way faster. That is all.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 05:19:24 PM »
Why is the same new troll dude posting the same pro-eq comments on here under different newly registered low post count nicks...

EQ = vascularity, crazy endurance, ridiculously slow gains hence it needs to be run long but you keep em duh...

Nothing fancy... and the BP kills my workouts and might kill you

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 11:26:20 PM »
100% correct,Time is everything with EQ,it has to be used for a long duration in order to achieve that capped look on the delts,Also one must understand that without pharma GH,Real igf1 and good all slin say bye bye to 4D Delts. I stand behind what I say,Game changer,EQ= The polish that brings out the bodybuilders shine. That is all.

'caped 4d delts' absolutely 100% do NOT require eq. you can have that with test and aromasin.

lmfao at believing any one 'drug' will create a unique shape to any particular muscle.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 01:31:22 AM »

you sound like a GH15 Brown-noser! If you have good EQ you should not need to use a gram a week! Nobody should have to use more then 600mg of EQ a week if they are really getting high grade EQ. I will say finding real High grade EQ is not that easy but if you find high gradeQ you can use 600mg a week and get results that other people get from using 1 gram a week.
EQ is nothing that special.

Savier

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2013, 01:43:41 AM »
you sound like a GH15 Brown-noser! If you have good EQ you should not need to use a gram a week! Nobody should have to use more then 600mg of EQ a week if they are really getting high grade EQ. I will say finding real High grade EQ is not that easy but if you find high gradeQ you can use 600mg a week and get results that other people get from using 1 gram a week.
EQ is nothing that special.

How can you comment and say it's not special if you've never run it at a gram plus a week? Or think that it's unnecessary. And maybe you haven't run high grade EQ because even 600/wk brings a different look to delts and skin, even chest I found.
I mean sure starting out you don't want to use a gram plus, but advanced bb'ers running a gram + EQ brings a look to the physique that other products don't.

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2013, 09:42:53 AM »
Don't listen to these retards who want to lie to you lol. 600mg eq is not enough maybe for the first few weeks if you are trying to save money yea why not. No serious bodybuilder runs eq lower than 1200 a week all of you saying else wise give it a run and come back and tell me eq is for a female lol. Or even better put your old lady on that dose leme know how she likes having spider viens everywhere ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2013, 02:10:46 PM »
How can you comment and say it's not special if you've never run it at a gram plus a week? Or think that it's unnecessary. And maybe you haven't run high grade EQ because even 600/wk brings a different look to delts and skin, even chest I found.
I mean sure starting out you don't want to use a gram plus, but advanced bb'ers running a gram + EQ brings a look to the physique that other products don't.

No need to run a gram of EQ a week. I have run some of the best EQ made and you don't need to run more then 650mg a week. I don't think I have personally met anybody who has run a gram a week of boldenone undecylenate. All the other Boldenone esters are shit like boldenone propionate complete shit of a compound. Boldenone acetate same thing total shit. There is only one dec worth running and that is the real deal Boldenone undecylante .

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2013, 06:13:05 PM »
'caped 4d delts' absolutely 100% do NOT require eq. you can have that with test and aromasin.

lmfao at believing any one 'drug' will create a unique shape to any particular muscle.
Lots of luck,You'll never see 3d much less 4d delts with just test and aromasin,In fact the aromasin in most cases will just make you come in flat as a pancake,Remember we need estrogen for muscle fullness,This whole AI thing is way overblown,So you young guys listen up,Only use AI's if your Gyno prone,or near show times. Again EQ  from trusted cook ran in high dose gram plus range give delts a nice pop. That is all.

lifterpuller

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2013, 06:50:11 PM »
quality EQ ran @ 900mg+/week is definitely a game changer.

The longer you run it the better results you will get from this compound (20 weeks is pretty optimum)

Highly underrated compound, the only reason I could think of this is because people were:

A) Not using enough (600mg/week is a minimum IMO for this compound to be used effectively)
B) Not using it long enough (12+ weeks)
C) Using bunk gear

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2013, 07:06:20 PM »
quality EQ ran @ 900mg+/week is definitely a game changer.

The longer you run it the better results you will get from this compound (20 weeks is pretty optimum)

Highly underrated compound, the only reason I could think of this is because people were:

A) Not using enough (600mg/week is a minimum IMO for this compound to be used effectively)
B) Not using it long enough (12+ weeks)
C) Using bunk gear
Very good post,most people do not understand this compound,most play with poop from bad ugl,and the few that get real EQ run it to low of mg like great glenco 50mg vet mex. EQ top chef high mg long duration is a game changer. Thanks for your knowledge on EQ.I give me source Blowies for his EQ is is so damn good!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2013, 07:57:20 PM »
LOL mods must be bored for allowing the same trolls with low post counts to back each other up...

Newcomer1 [12 posts]: "Did you hear about this revolutionary new supplement"

Newcomer2 [5 posts]: "OMG NO Please tell me"

Newcomer1 [12 posts]: "It's called superpumpabolic it gets you hyoooge"

Newcomer3 [3 posts]: "OMG I tried it I got teh hyooge from it"

Newcomer1 [12 posts]: "Yeah this man knows what he's talking about"

Newcomer2 [5 posts:] "WOW!!!!!!1111 I will definetely use superpumpabolic, can you send me in the right direction can I pm you for more infomration"

Newcomer1 [12 posts]: "Why certainly you can"

GH15 Approved

Drug dealers trolling getbig... ftl

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2013, 08:04:32 PM »
LOL mods must be bored for allowing the same trolls with low post counts to back each other up...

Newcomer1 [12 posts]: "Did you hear about this revolutionary new supplement"

Newcomer2 [5 posts]: "OMG NO Please tell me"

Newcomer1 [12 posts]: "It's called superpumpabolic it gets you hyoooge"

Newcomer3 [3 posts]: "OMG I tried it I got teh hyooge from it"

Newcomer1 [12 posts]: "Yeah this man knows what he's talking about"

Newcomer2 [5 posts:] "WOW!!!!!!1111 I will definetely use superpumpabolic, can you send me in the right direction can I pm you for more infomration"

Newcomer1 [12 posts]: "Why certainly you can"

GH15 Approved
Low post count nothing,a lot of my posts vanish like magic. What troll every time you pop in on something you talk about troll,who's trolling?? Perhaps you are sir I talk about real compounds. Very easy for a high post count if they stay up.That is all.

Drug dealers trolling getbig... ftl

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2013, 08:39:29 PM »
Very easy to find if your on the right team,Again I will repeat high quality EQ from top chef must be used in the gram plus range per week for it to shine,Whitewidow your talking out the side of your neck,brown nose nothing,We talk compounds and 600mg vs 1000mg plus range makes a world of difference.Try just taking have your pain meds tomorrow and tell us mg for mg what works better for you. LOL.

pain meds and steroids are totally diffrent! that is a really shitty comparison! All I am saying is you obviously know me if you know I take painkillers and you also know I don't mess around with anything but the best! I Honestly have not used EQ for years, but last EQ I took was Morning stars EQ 325mg and it was a little overdosed as I got it tested by SRCS, Morning Star always had the fire when it came to gear,taking 650mg of Morning star EQ was like taking a gram of QV EQ, Or a gram of pretty much anybody else's EQ at the time.

The top labs back when I used EQ wich was ages ago were QV,British Dragon, Denkall,TTokyo, Generic labz, , Animal Power, SIUG, I tried all those brands of EQ and 650mg of Morning Stars EQ was like taking a gram of the other brands. You are obviously a old getbig member who came back with a gimmick account because you have your mouth stuffed with Gh15's balls and cannot even post under your old account.

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2013, 08:41:37 PM »
Very easy to find if your on the right team,Again I will repeat high quality EQ from top chef must be used in the gram plus range per week for it to shine,Whitewidow your talking out the side of your neck,brown nose nothing,We talk compounds and 600mg vs 1000mg plus range makes a world of difference.Try just taking have your pain meds tomorrow and tell us mg for mg what works better for you. LOL.

let me guess you use strangos EQ and it is so great you have to use 2 grams a week :-\

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2013, 09:59:19 PM »
let me guess you use strangos EQ and it is so great you have to use 2 grams a week :-\
just so you understand I'm not on here to shill for any ugl lab,who I use is my business,However I will say this I have perscription Watson test,pharma deca and anavar right from cvs,guess what? It just sits there and collects dust. That is how good my chef is. Hell I have to give my chef Blowies to get him to sell me gear out of his stash :P

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2013, 11:10:07 PM »
well, i'd consider my products "top shelf", but you'll never hear me sprouting this shit like "eq's a game changer it's AWESOME!" b.s. I have it only because people want it... but I don't use it myself (like a Ferrari Dealer who prefers to drive a 599 vs. an Enzo, even though he could drive an Enzo if he wanted)... return customers are what keeps you in business, and by bullshiting people into thinking EQ is soooooo fucking great and it'll change their body like nothing else (even though it'll take 16 fucking weeks  ::) ), you might get their $ once, but once they realize it's crap, you'd have to start over and find new customers.... how's that for a long term business plan?  ::) very few things will make your physique "stand the fuck out", like tren or high dose test or my fav methyltrienolone.

IMO, a combo of npp and masteron would 'make u stand out' much moreso than EQ and at doses much lower (and a lower cost) than eq.