Author Topic: EQ. the importance of this hormone to stand out  (Read 14483 times)

whitewidow

Re: EQ. the importance of this hormone to stand the fuck out
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2013, 02:42:00 AM »
i am my own man,brown nose no one,To me sir you will always be a bad example for the young and coming up bodybuilder,Your pain med addiction does not have to be advertised and glorified,I live in the pain belt Capitol of the USA,I see these freaks from Kentucky,Georgia and as far as Boston come here with there fake MRI's,matter of fact on the news they just shut down a MRI center that found fake back problems,Whitewidow I no the game and I know it well,You sir fool no one but yourself,and when you look in the mirror you sir no what is looking back at you,At your age you should be teaching the youths on this site how deadly that crap you cosume on a daily basis is.know if you what to man up and talk compounds let's talk compounds that build muscle. But to come on here and post pictures of deadly narcotics and talk street price is disgusting,understand young up and coming bodybuilders look to grow here,not Od and die. Agian 1000mg plus EQ top chef vs 600mg EQ makes a world of difference . That is all.

Point out one time I said oxycodone makes you get huge and ripped-lol. I have always said it lowers your testosterone level and that is the only reason I get legit Watson Test depot.you sound like that baby Bigher! How the hell do you know what I use per day? I could take them . I could sell them. I could look at them for fun. I might not even get them anymore so don't jump to conclusions! You are probably from broward county Florida.Think I give a fuck?

I never have preached any pill usage and have often stated roxicodone will kill your Test levels,sometimes xanax is not to bad to take if you take a small amount on days where you have not slept for a few days. I think you need to wipe that brown off your nose. If you have been looking at my pictures for years you know everything I get is the HEAT! I have way better gear then you do! You probably still have a bunch of fake kigtropin kits and shitty batches of UGL gear. BTW- No USA Pharma company make legit EQ so you have to buy it from a UGL except the Pharma 3rd world labs like alpha-Pharma and Balkan they have licenses but those are easy to get in 3rd world countrys. I doubt you have a bunch of Human grade gear and go with UGL over USA Pharma grade. Just anothet guy who uses strango gear that was referred to him by Gh15 of uses defiants gear. Then you stack it all with bunk chinese HGH.

Gh15 brown-Noser you need to clean your nose!

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2013, 02:51:50 AM »
well, i'd consider my products "top shelf", but you'll never hear me sprouting this shit like "eq's a game changer it's AWESOME!" b.s. I have it only because people want it... but I don't use it myself (like a Ferrari Dealer who prefers to drive a 599 vs. an Enzo, even though he could drive an Enzo if he wanted)... return customers are what keeps you in business, and by bullshiting people into thinking EQ is soooooo fucking great and it'll change their body like nothing else (even though it'll take 16 fucking weeks  ::) ), you might get their $ once, but once they realize it's crap, you'd have to start over and find new customers.... how's that for a long term business plan?  ::) very few things will make your physique "stand the fuck out", like tren or high dose test or my fav methyltrienolone.

IMO, a combo of npp and masteron would 'make u stand out' much moreso than EQ and at doses much lower (and a lower cost) than eq.

I agree masteron blows away EQ.

whitewidow

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2013, 02:53:48 AM »
just so you understand I'm not on here to shill for any ugl lab,who I use is my business,However I will say this I have perscription Watson test,pharma deca and anavar right from cvs,guess what? It just sits there and collects dust. That is how good my chef is.

sure your source is backed up with EQ and you are here to help him sell it. your just a small time peddler trying to come here and make a buck selling EQ you have been sitting on forever! let me guess it is the bomb and smells like leather.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2013, 02:59:30 AM »
Message today: buy GetNoticed and his gimmicks his EQ and you will became the next mr. Olympia. ::)

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2013, 04:36:10 AM »
Message today: buy GetNoticed and his gimmicks his EQ and you will became the next mr. Olympia. ::)

who talked about olympia and buying stuff from them? what you need to buy is a brain

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2013, 06:56:00 AM »
just so you understand I'm not on here to shill for any ugl lab,who I use is my business,However I will say this I have perscription Watson test,pharma deca and anavar right from cvs,guess what? It just sits there and collects dust. That is how good my chef is. Hell I have to give my chef Blowies to get him to sell me gear out of his stash :P

I have to do alot of  gay shit to pay for my drugs that is part of the Gh15 principals. I am not alone we all do Gay 4 pay in the name of Gh15 to buy huge amounts of steroids and AAS,slin and to pay to post on his board! It isn't easy being sleazy! I came here to getbig to give some advice because I am getting sick of paying Gh15 to post on his site,it just mean more blowies with each word I type.

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2013, 07:17:17 AM »

sounds like Dr. shopping! Who says I get pain medication anymore? I don't live in Florida where there are pill mills. I said you don't know what I do with my pills! I could take them, I could sell them, I could look at them because they look so sexy, I could count them all day, who knows or cares what the fuck I did with my pills! I just know I never promoted the use of them or said these pills are great for you and will get you ripped-lol. find one pro oxycodone post I made that didn't have anything to do with me, They worked great for me after my wreck but I never told anybody they should take them recreational or sold them to anybody. Your one fucked up kid! I am in my early 30's you think I have time to sell these 30mg roxis to some kids in a pain clinic to some kids or to kids anywhere? That is something you do! You sell your ass for money! I work and don't need money but I would way rather sell medical marijauana wich is legal in my area then sell my ass and give blowies to my drug dealer for free EQ good lord! :-\

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2013, 07:31:15 AM »
Short money,This game is not for the poor,that is why I give my dealer blowies for free product and do jerk off videos! Who cares I jerk off anyway I might as well get paid.Show me a young kid with the best hook ups and sponsors and you'll see a bodybuilding star real fast,However the drive and determination must be there also,if your not down to do some gay for pay like me you won't get too far like I did,you won't get that EQ polish I have and I am only using 1,200mg a week. Things happen real fast with the right hook ups,if you can find a hook-up that will trade blowies and jerk-off shows you will reach tour goals way faster. That is all.

Your fucked man! Please leave this section/site!