Author Topic: How early is too early to start juicing  (Read 2675 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
How early is too early to start juicing
« on: September 20, 2013, 05:39:11 PM »
Is juicing after 1 solid year of training too early?

What if someone has the experience of training and dieting as a natural for several years but took a long several year layoff - and got small - and recently just got back into training. Would a year of training still be too early?
A

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Re: How early is too early to start juicing
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 05:57:20 PM »
IMHO, after 10yrs of dedicated training knowing how to train and knowing the supplements.
sept 10th APF

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 09:02:51 PM »
FUCK THAT  you need to do at least 3-4 years of TRUE hardcore training .......... have to put in your dues , if not all yge juice gains you get will just evaporate and you will have nothing but crap physique

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 12:42:59 PM »
once you stop growing, which should be after 2 years natural

RonMexico

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 12:46:06 PM »
It's best to build a solid base before you decide to take the next step. At the end of the day, its really up to you since your the one doing it.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 02:00:37 PM »
I would agree with shrek you have to pay some natural dues! hardcore natural dues! Believe me it will work out alot better if you take the time to and put in some hardcore natural bodybuilding ,really take time and focus on your diet and training regimen, also get used to taking supplements alot of bodybuilders forget to take like your multi-vitamins and a good whey protein product. 1 year is just not enough, You know your body the best but IMO all these guys who use steroids to young wind up burning out really quick. take your time and lift some light weights and get your form down then slowly raise up your weights as long as your form does not suffer.The other main goal is to really get the hang of dieting correctly. This means prepping your own meals and taking them with you everywhere you go.This means alot of cooking at home and seperating your food equally in tupperware containers. cooking these portions is very time consuming but it is going to be a huge part of your success. Also take alot of time to pose and learn all the mandotories and stretch out alot. Keep flexing every free minute you get to get that seperation. Of course the weights are going to give you the most seperation but posing for hours and flexing up daily for hours will help out big time.

remember it is not how much you can bench or shoulder press it is about how much you look like you can bench or shoulder press. I love watching these bodybuilder gals at my gym show-up some wannabee hard ass and start maxing out with 3 plates a side for 5 reps. You usually do not see women lift weight like that but if you have been in the game for awhile it happens.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 05:02:57 PM »
Wtf happend to building a base and learning the craft?

I use a good amount of aas but i paid my dues natty for 7 years first and learned all i could.

It is less about age and more about level of development.
I went balls to the wall for 3 years and in order to put more muscle on it came with more fat so I spoke to some nicely built dudes and they asked what all I've done and they said you are ready for the next step I researched for almost a year spoke to my ole lady about it showed her the bullshit and explained a lot to her and she is A OK with me using as much as I want but just as long as I don't do irreversible damage that could shorten my life....... but when I started I was chasing the DREAM but lost work in the oilfield so I couldn't afford the gear and couldn't stay consistent since I moved a lot ...... but I can say one thing .... when I came off for about a year I did shrink but I was still big as fuck and the only reason I could think is from all the hard ass natural work and I mean 2 hrs a day on one muscle group 5 days a week and feel like puking and constantly sore it would take at least 4 days for each group before they weren't sore

IronRush

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 08:53:55 PM »
it all depends on your goals. for bodbuild the younger the better imo(no younger than 16) with minimum of atleast 1 year lifting experience and dieting on point. And for most Do your research  b4 you start putting needles up your butt.

mrbaggins

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2013, 12:55:55 PM »
I think its a personal decision, but one that should be made with the right outlook on life and your future. Take for example Cody Montgomery.

http://www.flexonline.com/galleries/npc-teen-collegiate-and-masters-nationals-2013/cody-montgomery-teen-light-heavyweight-2013/slide/15

These pics are from his 2nd nationals overall win at 18. He'll take it next year too. Even looking at his pics at 16, he may have godsend genetics, but he is also on gear and has been for a while. Look at his waist to shoulder ratio. You can even catch him with some signs of distention in some pics. This comes from GH and Insulin used in combination over a long period of time. But he will go far in bodybuilding and has made up his mind at a young age to be dedicated and determined on the outlook of his future.

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 09:00:20 AM »
I think the 'dangers' of starting too early (age wise) are way overhyped. Few years of solid lifting + not eating like typical slob are good starting points.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 11:12:49 AM »
I used to think you needed 5+ years to build a natural base first.  These days i think after a few years of smart training you can start some mild cycles.

I wish i would have started sooner.

8)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2013, 04:28:23 AM »
Im not for juicing young,i waited till five years of nattyness but wouldnt it be 'healthier' if your body is younger eg a 23yr takes 1g of test vs 40yr 1g of test,wouldnt the latter be more at  risk health wise?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2013, 06:33:15 AM »
I used to think you needed 5+ years to build a natural base first.  These days i think after a few years of smart training you can start some mild cycles.

I wish i would have started sooner.

8)

X2

Im not for juicing young,i waited till five years of nattyness but wouldnt it be 'healthier' if your body is younger eg a 23yr takes 1g of test vs 40yr 1g of test,wouldnt the latter be more at  risk health wise?

I think you're right.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2013, 07:02:47 AM »

Still it would be a shame to waste all those good hormones that are pumping out of your glands during puberty by shutting it down by taking gear.  Puberty is essentially a decent cycle of test and gh!  Training wise I would say 2 years of solid CONSISTENT training AND diet and you will pretty much plateau.  Time for a mutation at that point.  Damn i miss gh15.

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2013, 07:09:39 AM »
Still it would be a shame to waste all those good hormones that are pumping out of your glands during puberty by shutting it down by taking gear.  Puberty is essentially a decent cycle of test and gh!  Training wise I would say 2 years of solid CONSISTENT training AND diet and you will pretty much plateau.  Time for a mutation at that point.  Damn i miss gh15.
puberty is not a decent cycle of test and gh, especially with all the chemicals we're exposed to nowdays. messing with AAS right during the middle of puberty is probably a bad idea, but in most cases even a low dose of exogenous test will be way more effective than natural production for BBing goals

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 07:13:12 AM »
Im not for juicing young,i waited till five years of nattyness but wouldnt it be 'healthier' if your body is younger eg a 23yr takes 1g of test vs 40yr 1g of test,wouldnt the latter be more at  risk health wise?

Still it would be a shame to waste all those good hormones that are pumping out of your glands during puberty by shutting it down by taking gear.  Puberty is essentially a decent cycle of test and gh!  Training wise I would say 2 years of solid CONSISTENT training AND diet and you will pretty much plateau.  Time for a mutation at that point.  Damn i miss gh15.

You went through puberty in your 20s bro?

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2013, 07:20:50 AM »

No bro I started training when is was 13.   :P

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2013, 11:58:48 AM »
my take on this from personal experience is, your not training propperly before 16 yrs of age.. training in your room with shitty barbell sets doesnt count

so now your 16 in a propper gym, if you have coordination and a few helpfull fellows to guide you in right direction you will be close to your natty limit at 18... if you have competitive aspirations you should go on a real cycle ( when i say cycle i mean go on and never realy come off, blast n cruise ) you only have a few years left to make a mark as a jnr so make the most of it

if you dont make a mark, knock it down a peg or two, enjoy your life and dont risk your health chasing the dream

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2013, 11:19:39 PM »

Nah started lifting proper when i was 20, did gear last year so 25.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2013, 05:57:51 AM »
16 is the perfect age to start if you have competitive ambitions.
$