Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Phil Heath... 4D.. Game Over Baby...  (Read 25322 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: 2013 Olympia - Phil Heath... 4D.. Game Over Baby...
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2013, 07:12:52 PM »
Not a single striation in those oil bag delts and I guess he left his chest at home.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2013, 07:16:21 PM »
Not a single striation in those oil bag delts and I guess he left his chest at home.
heath's chest has improved over time from the bunched up look he had in early yrs.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2013, 07:18:41 PM »

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2013, 07:25:13 PM »
I still think levrone in M3 was way more impressive looking than heath. he may had less muscle but looks a lot more powerfull.
levrones arms look much better to me than heaths too.

WHAT THE FUCK? TRICEPS MUCH?  Unreal.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2013, 07:27:31 PM »
Great arms and delts on the first pic

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2013, 08:06:03 PM »
How can you tell his chest sucks from these pics? It's covered.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2013, 10:09:01 PM »
No-one grows inflates into a show like Phil can. Cool shitty pics.
getbig or getgot

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2013, 10:12:54 PM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2013, 10:18:58 PM »
heath's chest has improved over time from the bunched up look he had in early yrs.

It still has the bunched up look I'm afraid.

How can you tell his chest sucks from these pics? It's covered.

It's easy if you watched a lot of bbers over the years you know how they're supposed to fill out a shirt.

Phil's delts look bigger than his chest in that picture.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2013, 10:31:25 PM »
He definitely looks his best so far. I'm just not a fan of his physique. It's not his fault...that's just his shape. Just not one I'm a fan of.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2013, 10:56:07 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2013, 10:56:48 PM »
38 is right

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2013, 10:59:07 PM »
 :)

No offense to his fans!

inside you

« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2013, 11:02:10 PM »
Strong second  ;D

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2013, 11:02:43 PM »
 :-\ ??? ::)

Why Mr. Olympia bought these tricked-out, souped up cars

Phil “The Gift” Heath

Profession: Bodybuilder

Hometown: Seattle

Notable achievements

Started bodybuilding in 2002 and won his first amateur competition in 2003
Wonseveral International Federation of BodyBuilding and Fitness Pro Competition titles, including the 2011 Mr. Olympia title, the 2011 and 2012 Sheru Classic (1st place), the 2008 IFBB Iron Man Pro (1st place), and the 2006 IFBB New York Pro (1st place)
Upcoming

Competing for the Mr. Olympia title at the 2013 Olympia Fitness and Performance Weekend, Sept. 26-29 in Las Vegas
Stars in the new docu-drama flick, Generation Iron, which examines the professional sport of bodybuilding.

Phil “The Gift” Heath hopes to one day top Arnold Schwarzenegger’s achievement.

Heath is trying to win his third consecutive Mr. Olympia title at the Super Bowl of bodybuilding championships in Las Vegas later this month. Schwarzenegger won the title in six consecutive years from 1970 to 1975 and again in 1980, while Lee Haney and Ronnie Coleman have each won the title eight times.

And if Heath succeeds and wins the $250,000 prize, he may just treat himself to another gift – a fourth car. He already owns a 2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT, a Mercedes-Benz S550 and a 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports.

What’s your favourite ride?

The big bad one is the 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports. It comes equipped with 621 horsepower and I actually tuned it to 650.

It’s the fastest Bentley production car they’ve made yet. It actually holds the world record for riding on ice on the Baltic at 205.48 miles/hour. And it goes up to speeds close to 218. But I haven’t driven it that fast. I’ve only got it up to 178 miles. The Bentley is a track car – no question about it.

But it also has luxury to cruise around. And it’s not obnoxious like some other cars that are very high-rev like a Lamborghini or a Ferrari. This car is more of a sleeper because they think of Bentley as an old-man car, but in actuality this vehicle is very well-equipped to challenge anything on the road.

I think my most obnoxious vehicle is the truck [Escalade EXT]. Some of the things I’ve put inside it are most impressive. I actually beefed up the engine so I have it supercharged along with a full intercooler, long tube headers, and a customized exhaust. I’ve added about 150 horsepower to it. So it’s around 550 horsepower – up from 400.

In addition, I’ve got around 5,000 watts of stereo equipment. It’s pretty incredible. I’ve got four 12-inch subwoofers – it’s pretty crazy. I’ve got dual screens in the console – instead of the normal OnStar I actually ripped that out and put two screens in one. It’s just a TV screen so you can set the navigation. The one that’s lower is a CD with a seven-inch touch screen, so I can watch a movie on it while I drive, which is not smart. The possibilities are endless with this system.

On the outside I’ve got 26-inch tires on it. I actually took them off recently to get them repaired, but that’s what I normally drive with.

It’s very loud. It makes your eyeballs shake – it’s crazy. If you stood outside the vehicle you would be able to feel it in your chest.

If I want to drive fast in that truck I can. If I want to zone out and think about training for the Olympia or decompressing after a long trip overseas I can go for a ride in that. It has the power to get me there fast.

One of my other daily drivers is a Mercedes-Benz S550. It’s a 4Matic for the snow. I didn’t do anything crazy to it. But I did put custom wheels on that one. I have 22-inch Asanti wheels. On the front, they have a two-inch lift. On the rear, they have a four- inch lift. The lifts are actually white and the spokes are actually black. It matches the roof on the top of the car and the white matches the exterior of the car. I didn’t do anything else to it.

Why do you need all that speed – you can’t use it in North America?

I need it because I’m a big guy. I’m Mr. Olympia, best body builder in the world. I love power. Big boys need big boy toys. I wanted to have cars that show some style and elegance. And I work very hard at the gym and play hard outside of it and obviously I want to enjoy myself.

Have you had any speeding tickets?

I’ve had one speeding ticket in the past three years. That was about a month after I got my Bentley. I still keep the actual ticket inside the glove box as a friendly reminder that I must obey the law and ensure I’m being safe.

When you change lanes in this car it goes. Any time you have a car that goes from 0 to 60 [mph] in three-and-a-half seconds, you got to be careful. You can get on the gas and I can go from 30 to 65 [mph] within a second. It’s not that hard.

I’m sure I’m going to get another ticket. At some point some guy is going to make an example out of me. But I’m not going to pull the celebrity card to get out of a ticket – do you know who I am? That’s not the right way to do it – you’ve got to obey the law as much as possible. If you’re going to drive crazy don’t be mad if you get pulled over.

Have you always been a car guy?

Ever since I was a child I always liked cars. It was a dream of mine to be able to own the cars I have. This is a reflection of my hard work and dedication to what I’ve done in my life. That’s how I look at it. Some people might interpret it however they want.

Anything I’ve purchased it’s not to one-up another person or say, ‘Hey, look at me.’ It’s just to remind myself – look I’ve set a goal and I’m able to achieve it. This is the fruits of my labour.

What was your first car?

The first car I ever got was a 1982 Volvo DL. It was yellow and it was my mother’s. For my 16th birthday, right before getting my licence my stepfather painted it black. I probably would have gotten beat up at school driving a yellow banana car.

In the first six months of driving that car, I upgraded the tape player in it. I put a subwoofer and speakers in it. I was saving all my money for the upgrades. It was pretty cool.

The first car I bought was a 2001 Lincoln V-8 sedan. I bought it two weeks before I won my professional status at the NPC [National Physique Committee] USA competition and two-and-a-half hours after I purchased the car I got rear-ended.

Here I am wearing shorts, a tank top and a bandana. I’m shredded like the Incredible Hulk and I get out of the car, coming after you, asking for your information. The guy didn’t want to get out of the car.

He didn’t even have insurance – that’s what sucked the most. I can’t lie – I actually hunted the guy down and said, ‘Do right by this and pay out of pocket.’ And he did.

It took about six months for him to pay me back. I ended up tricking that car out, putting speakers in it and a body kit on it. I drove that car for about two years. It had sentimental value because it was the first time I went to a dealership by myself and bought something.

What car would you buy if you win the Mr. Olympia title again?

If money was no object I would definitely drive a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport. Something more realistic is a Lamborghini Aventador LP700.

This interview has been edited and condensed.

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/car-life/why-mr-olympia-bought-these-tricked-out-souped-up-cars/article14430981/?service=mobile&post_id=100002769146393_404859286283039#!/_=_
!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2013, 11:14:54 PM »
 :D ;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2013, 11:19:50 PM »
I had NO idea he comes from Seattle. GO PHIL HEATH.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2013, 11:33:50 PM »
 :-\ :-\ ::)

would do these two chicks at the same time raw no pulling out  ;D :-* well maybe actually would pull out  :-\ :(

!

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2013, 11:38:33 PM »
 >:(

!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2013, 11:41:21 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2013, 11:45:42 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK? TRICEPS MUCH?  Unreal.

His triceps make me a jealous bitch (outed, I know)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2013, 11:47:34 PM »
:)

No offense to his fans!

I piss on his fans, but no offense!

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2013, 12:04:57 AM »
check this out LOL :D  :D

everyone looks just pathetic compared to ramy.. phils chest especially lol two small cherries  :D

ramy, just bring those leg details and he is top 2
!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2013, 12:11:46 AM »
check this out LOL :D  :D

everyone looks just pathetic compared to ramy.. phils chest especially lol two small cherries  :D

ramy, just bring those leg details and he is top 2

Ramy also needs more lines in his chest, but damn, he looks impressive in this virtual comparison!

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2013, 12:26:29 AM »
Those arms  :o