Author Topic: What bodyfat % is Munzer in this pic?  (Read 9740 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: What bodyfat % is Munzer in this pic?
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2013, 09:53:17 PM »
Would have to say his BF% is a bit lower now.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2013, 09:54:15 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2013, 09:55:15 PM »
agreed agreed.

seems like munzers death was caused by a diuretic, the hig otassium levels hint at that.

damn how could he mess up the pottasium thing, wasnt that known back then

The diuretics seem to seriously be the final touch. If that report was accurate, he didn't have long to live anyway.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2013, 09:57:55 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2013, 09:58:45 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2013, 10:03:48 PM »
agreed agreed.

seems like munzers death was caused by a diuretic, the hig otassium levels hint at that.

damn how could he mess up the pottasium thing, wasnt that known back then
he was the type to take diuretics for every occasion multiple times a week, at this point it is not the diuretics or dehydration that would kill you but the kidneys giving out and they don't give out from diuretics but from depleting electrolytes over and over again repetitively week in week out

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2013, 10:05:09 PM »

face arms and legs were crazy shredded but stomach was always bloated and fat

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2013, 10:05:40 PM »
That is about the lowest BF someone can have while a live.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2013, 10:31:43 PM »
Affecting the liver were numerous table-tennis-ball-sized tumors; half the liver consisted simply of a crumbly mass, similar to polystyrene (Styrofoam)

Sounds fun.  :o

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2013, 10:37:21 PM »
He died for you bitches
 >:(

inside you

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2013, 11:29:16 PM »
"damn how could he mess up the pottasium thing, wasnt that known back then"
- lol, no he was waiting for you to teach him the thing  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2013, 01:39:42 AM »
this is galineko's boy,,,legit shredded to the bone ,could not make dent in ifbb in 90's ..great bber tho hamidulla..

any idea what his height/weight is there?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2013, 02:35:13 AM »
this is galineko's boy,,,legit shredded to the bone ,could not make dent in ifbb in 90's ..great bber tho hamidulla..

And still looks excellent 20+ years later. Never played the "size game", and this pays off at an older age.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2013, 03:14:16 AM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2013, 03:44:02 AM »
he was the type to take diuretics for every occasion multiple times a week, at this point it is not the diuretics or dehydration that would kill you but the kidneys giving out and they don't give out from diuretics but from depleting electrolytes over and over again repetitively week in week out

He was also one to stay super lean off season , the abuse was to another level

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2013, 03:45:52 AM »
At that point in time, about 15 to 20 years ago, Munzer was probably the most shredded guy around.

Granted, almost 2 decades later, he'd be one of the pack.

U are saying the guys today are more shredded? Heck no today's guys are heavily GH and insulin users

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2013, 03:50:12 AM »
but his stomach was never ripped    look at the bloated stomach

never understood how his arms legs and face look liked zero and his stomach looked like 10   just like Boyer, Larry, etc

Exactly I brought this up years ago.

His abs are surprisingly fat in comparison to the rest of him.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2013, 05:30:09 AM »
Exactly I brought this up years ago.

His abs are surprisingly fat in comparison to the rest of him.

Hams and glutes were never shredded either. Geneticaly insane striations on chest and delts gave him the illusion of being more shredded than he was.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2013, 06:22:28 AM »
After months of stomach pain, Münzer was admitted to hospital on the morning of March 12. By 7pm, doctors had decided to operate to stop bleeding from his stomach, but shortly afterwards his liver and then kidneys failed. His condition by this point was too severe for a blood transfusion—he died on the morning of March 14, aged 31.[1][2]
The autopsy gave the cause of death as dystrophic multiple-organ-failure.[3] Some of the specific autopsy findings:[3]
An extremely muscular physique, with an almost complete absence of subcutaneous fat
Affecting the liver were numerous table-tennis-ball-sized tumors; half the liver consisted simply of a crumbly mass, similar to polystyrene (Styrofoam)
Diminutive testes
Cardiac hypertrophy (Münzer's heart weighed 636g; a normal man's heart usually weighs 300–350g)
Münzer's electrolytes were also completely out of balance, and his potassium levels were extremely high. Traces of about twenty different drugs were found, along with acute toxicity (perhaps caused by a stimulant).
Schwarzenegger sent a wreath to Münzer's funeral in Styria, with the message 'A last greeting to a friend.'[citation needed]

By the Great White Christ, did this man ever do ANY blood tests? I can't imagine that his liver and kidney values weren't off the charts. With liver damage of that magnitude, he would have set off sirens at any hematology lab.

Also, the "diminutive testes" comment was just kicking a dead man at that point. Irrelevant to his mortality unless to draw a conclusion to steriod use.

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2013, 07:14:55 AM »
nah munzer was taken advantage of greatly from some reckless magazine and gym owner, his employer.
he just went way too far, mindlessly.

This. Munzer was just a dumb farmberboy, naive beyond imagination, who thought he could follow in Arnolds footsteps and died chasing those pipe dream.

Few weeks after he had passed away he was replaced by another "golden boy" from the reckless magazine and gym owners.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2013, 07:38:13 AM »
This. Munzer was just a dumb farmberboy, naive beyond imagination, who thought he could follow in Arnolds footsteps and died chasing those pipe dream.

Few weeks after he had passed away he was replaced by another "golden boy" from the reckless magazine and gym owners.

Is there a reason that nobody is naming the "reckless magazine" and "gym owners?" Didn't the old one just die recently?

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2013, 07:53:20 AM »
who gives a fuck about "bodyfat %"..

it's about how you look at that bodyfat. all about genetics and muscle shape. i know a lot of people with lower bf% then me yet their midesection doesnt "pop" like mine. they dont look as visually impressive simply because of the shape or depth. luck of the draw ladies and gents. after that comes hard word and consistency. only then topped off with drug use.

Add to that, LOL @ trying to judge bf% from a picture. I can take 2 identicle pics of myself with the only difference being lighting. in 1 pic you guys would say I look 6% and in the bad lighting pic you would say I'm 10%..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2013, 07:59:34 AM »
who gives a fuck about "bodyfat %"..

it's about how you look at that bodyfat. all about genetics and muscle shape. i know a lot of people with lower bf% then me yet their midesection doesnt "pop" like mine. they dont look as visually impressive simply because of the shape or depth. luck of the draw ladies and gents. after that comes hard word and consistency. only then topped off with drug use.

Add to that, LOL @ trying to judge bf% from a picture. I can take 2 identicle pics of myself with the only difference being lighting. in 1 pic you guys would say I look 6% and in the bad lighting pic you would say I'm 10%..

some people are motivated on numbers, to each their own, some people say ''who gives a fuck about abs''  ;)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2013, 08:06:43 AM »
Onetimehard is exactly right.  The kidney failure causes chronically elevated potassium.  Most hard diuretics (not spironolactone) cause potassium loss and require patients to be on potassium supplements.  Elevated potassium can cause major arrhythmias too.  Getting very dehydrated over and over (and NSAIDS) are hell on the kidney...not to mention all the other crap he took.  Love seeing these pics (many now don't get as ripped, I imagine they didn't use GH and insulin as much in the 80s and early 90s) but not worth what it takes to get there.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2013, 08:11:20 AM »
Onetimehard is exactly right.  The kidney failure causes chronically elevated potassium.  Most hard diuretics (not spironolactone) cause potassium loss and require patients to be on potassium supplements.  Elevated potassium can cause major arrhythmias too.  Getting very dehydrated over and over (and NSAIDS) are hell on the kidney...not to mention all the other crap he took.  Love seeing these pics (many now don't get as ripped, I imagine they didn't use GH and insulin as much in the 80s and early 90s) but not worth what it takes to get there.
excellent post  :)