Author Topic: Miley Cyrus vs. Lady Gaga - Who wins?  (Read 13520 times)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
Re: Miley at it yet again.
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2013, 02:30:40 AM »
Generation nothingness... Now days its "cool" to dress and act like a slut. ::) Fucking embarrasing to say the least. This white trash whore gets no respect.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2013, 02:54:16 AM »
Total absence of ass. It's be easier to get a hard on staring at my own ass frankly (no homo).

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2013, 03:50:18 AM »
Like a ten year-old boy. Check yourself, dude.

x2

Seems some people on here would even fuck a "prime", in Savile terms, Macaulay Culkin.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2013, 07:11:23 AM »
Total absence of ass. It's be easier to get a hard on staring at my own ass frankly (no homo).
;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2013, 07:17:38 AM »
With minimal talent comes the necessity to create a spectacle
yep

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2013, 08:11:27 AM »
With minimal talent comes the necessity to create a spectacle
Kiss, Poison, Motley Crue, Marylin Manson....should I go on.
The funny thing in music is, the real "freaks" guys who are unreal at their craft dress regular and don't do dumb shit on stage.
N

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2013, 08:14:45 AM »
Can you blame her? As you say at some point with age the cute innocent image has to be dropped. If there's no natural singing talent evident, unlike Christina who can sing, what's left other than shock value?

Can't sing.....LOLOLOLOL.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2013, 08:17:31 AM »
Kiss, Poison, Motley Crue, Marylin Manson....should I go on.
The funny thing in music is, the real "freaks" guys who are unreal at their craft dress regular and don't do dumb shit on stage.

Kinda agree but it's about entertainment and mass media is not about clinging onto the marginals of society.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2013, 08:18:04 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2013, 08:21:44 AM »
Generation nothingness... Now days its "cool" to dress and act like a slut. ::) Fucking embarrasing to say the least. This white trash whore gets no respect.

you're norweign right? so do the females in norway dress and act like sluts as well?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2013, 08:28:59 AM »
Can't sing.....LOLOLOLOL.
Miley Cyrus would be voted off of America's Got Talent if she was ready...
And forget American Idol. So, no she cannot sing.

*And so would Rhianna.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2013, 08:34:31 AM »
Miley Cyrus would be voted off of America's Got Talent if she was ready...
And forget American Idol. So, no she cannot sing.

*And so would Rhianna.

monster ridiculous hypothetical situation.

she can sing just fine.  my kid was a huge Cyrus fan as a munchkin..which means I've heard every one of her records about 50 times....  Say whatever you want about her obviously manufactured image change, the girl can sing, and play multiple instruments. wrote a lot of her own songs too.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2013, 09:55:21 AM »

These pics capture so much that is wrong with the world.   :P ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2013, 10:09:27 AM »
monster ridiculous hypothetical situation.

she can sing just fine.  my kid was a huge Cyrus fan as a munchkin..which means I've heard every one of her records about 50 times....  Say whatever you want about her obviously manufactured image change, the girl can sing, and play multiple instruments. wrote a lot of her own songs too.

You are a fan of old Skool rock...that is talent.
Miley is about as talented as the HS kid who has taken guitar lessons for a few yrs.
And her songs, well...we won't go there.
Let's just say there will be no memorable collabs like RUNDMC and Aerosmith in her future.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2013, 10:10:28 AM »
Get that bitch some var.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2013, 10:25:44 AM »
the bitch should get chainsawed

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2013, 10:27:16 AM »
You are a fan of old Skool rock...that is talent.
Miley is about as talented as the HS kid who has taken guitar lessons for a few yrs.
And her songs, well...we won't go there.
Let's just say there will be no memorable collabs like RUNDMC and Aerosmith in her future.

Spoken like someone who really doesn't know what he is talking about.   Again....I have heard her albums. ..all of them.  Not saying I'm a fan...but to say the girl has no musical talent is a ignorant and uninformed statement.  The kid was playing piano, guitar and Singing at 8 years old.  Why is it people insist on making statements when they have no fucking clue what they are talking about. ...LOL.

I don't like the dumb shit she's doing either. ...has nothing to do with her musical ability

RunDmc .....talented ?   LOL

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2013, 10:39:21 AM »
Spoken like someone who really doesn't know what he is talking about.   Again....I have heard her albums. ..all of them.  Not saying I'm a fan...but to say the girl has no musical talent is a ignorant and uninformed statement.  The kid was playing piano, guitar and Singing at 8 years old.  Why is it people insist on making statements when they have no fucking clue what they are talking about. ...LOL.

I don't like the dumb shit she's doing either. ...has nothing to do with her musical ability

i didn't say she wasn't talented...she has some talent. Some is operative word here. She has a father who is a Country Music singer, so of course she would be at the least exposed, and at the most be playing a few instruments.
She is no Yo-Yo Ma...no prodigy. No Ryan Leslie. No Robert Glasper. No Scott Storch. You are not going see her playing with The Roots. And I think Lady Gaga is far more talented. You know this. But. What she is doing is similar to Lady Gaga. Things are more about show than talent. She is banking on being talked about instead of talent.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2013, 10:47:04 AM »
 ::)   What she's doing is evidently working . 

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2013, 10:53:00 AM »
i didn't say she wasn't talented...she has some talent. Some is operative word here. She has a father who is a Country Music singer, so of course she would be at the least exposed, and at the most be playing a few instruments.
She is no Yo-Yo Ma...no prodigy. No Ryan Leslie. No Robert Glasper. No Scott Storch. You are not going see her playing with The Roots. And I think Lady Gaga is far more talented. You know this. But. What she is doing is similar to Lady Gaga. Things are more about show than talent. She is banking on being talked about instead of talent.

Sums it up quite nicely. Spot on analysis.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2013, 10:54:38 AM »

parker said in another thread today that dana lynn bailey didnt deserve the 1st place she won a month or so ago but he didnt have a clue how the rest of the competitors looked like lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2013, 11:24:58 AM »
i didn't say she wasn't talented

Actually that's exactly what you said. 

And LOL at comparing her to virtuoso musicians. Nobody said she was the next Carole King.  But she isn't a no talent hack... that's all I said. ...how about you just accept you spoke out of turn and move on....is it that hard ?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2013, 11:27:39 AM »

Actually that's exactly what you said. 

And LOL at comparing her to virtuoso musicians. Nobody said she was the next Carole King.  But she isn't a no talent hack... that's all I said. ...how about you just accept you spoke out of turn and move on....is it that hard ?
lol parker powned

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2013, 11:30:58 AM »
Her musical talent is meager, at best. Her voice is average. And her ability to play guitar, etc. is no greater than thousands of others kids her age. And her records are so processed and produced it's not even funny.

Hope this helps.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2013, 11:37:22 AM »
Her musical talent is meager, at best. Her voice is average. And her ability to play guitar, etc. is no greater than thousands of others kids her age. And her records are so processed and produced it's not even funny.

Hope this helps.

Compared to who exactly.  SHe's no worse than a lot of musicians who have been around a long time. Nobidy is saying she's the greatest thing that ever happened..but untalented..flat out wrong....sorry.  I  get that if it's not death metal sludge it automatically "sucks" in your myopic brain