Author Topic: Miley Cyrus vs. Lady Gaga - Who wins?  (Read 13511 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Miley at it yet again.
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2013, 11:43:12 AM »

Actually that's exactly what you said.  

And LOL at comparing her to virtuoso musicians. Nobody said she was the next Carole King.  But she isn't a no talent hack... that's all I said. ...how about you just accept you spoke out of turn and move on....is it that hard ?
No I didn't I said she couldn't sing. I didn't say she did t have talent. Show me where I said she didn't have talent. I also said that she has the talent equivalent to a HS kid who has taken guitar lessons for a few yrs...take that how you wanted...

Look, she can't sing as compared to her contemporaries. If she goes R&B she can't out Beyonce Beyonce, she can't outdo Kiesha Cole. If she goes Country, she can't out so those singers, plus she would abhor being called Billy Ray's daughter all the time. If She goes Pop, she can't out sing those girls. She is out of luck, so she has bank on the spectacle.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2013, 11:49:39 AM »
Compared to who exactly.  SHe's no worse than a lot of musicians who have been around a long time. Nobidy is saying she's the greatest thing that ever happened..but untalented..flat out wrong....sorry.  I  get that if it's not death metal sludge it automatically "sucks" in your myopic brain

Compared to MANY others, and in the mainstream, to boot. 

And my musical tastes run mostly towards highly accomplished musicianship. Whether this takes form as metal, jazz or ... ahem, pop ... matters little.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2013, 11:53:27 AM »
Miley Cyrus would be voted off of America's Got Talent if she was ready...
And forget American Idol. So, no she cannot sing.

*And so would Rhianna.

"I didn't say she couldn't sing"    ::)

Just stop talking already...LOLOL.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2013, 11:58:46 AM »
"I didn't say she couldn't sing"    ::)

Just stop talking already...LOLOL.
Read, You said "didn't have talent"... I said she couldn't sing...
I was answering your statement...in which you said I said she didn't have talent...
Go back and read what I wrote, I know watching the game and Getbig can be crazy, because I am doing it.

No I didn't I said she couldn't sing. I didn't say she did t have talent. Show me where I said she didn't have talent. I also said that she has the talent equivalent to a HS kid who has taken guitar lessons for a few yrs...take that how you wanted...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2013, 12:00:36 PM »
Read, You said "didn't have talent"... I said she couldn't sing...
I was answering your statement...in which you said I said she didn't have talent...
Go back and read what I wrote, I know watching the game and Getbig can be crazy, because I am doing it.

Let it go

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2013, 12:03:02 PM »
Let it go
what, that I was correct? And I also stated that compared to her now contemporaries she cannot sing.
She would get booted off of American Idol. She's in a different league now...too bad she wasn't groomed like Britney Spears was...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2013, 12:08:22 PM »
Fact is, Miley is like that Beaver kid. Both are modestly talented, but came into contact with the right folks, at the right time.

Go to most high school coffee houses/talent shows, and you'll see kids with just as much, and in many cases much more, talent. There were drummers, singers, guitar players (a few who have become quite "famous" in their own right) at my HS who make Miley and Beaver look like fools.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2013, 12:22:39 PM »
what, that I was correct? And I also stated that compared to her now contemporaries she cannot sing.
She would get booted off of American Idol. She's in a different league now...too bad she wasn't groomed like Britney Spears was...

"Groinking on bears" is some kind of fag morse code shit.  That's why he is feeling his oat today because some homo comedian felt him up last night. Take in account this is the same dude who cried to Ron that Disturbia was going to whip his ass, so he was never coming back to getbig  ::) .  You certainly want to take this man 1/2 of man serious.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2013, 01:31:33 PM »
"Groinking on bears" is some kind of fag morse code shit.  That's why he is feeling his oat today because some homo comedian felt him up last night. Take in account this is the same dude who cried to Ron that Disturbia was going to whip his ass, so he was never coming back to getbig  ::) .  You certainly want to take this man 1/2 of man serious.

Awww how cute.. the fake half a rican got his panties in a bunch  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2013, 01:40:09 PM »
Fact is, Miley is like that Beaver kid. Both are modestly talented, but came into contact with the right folks, at the right time.

Go to most high school coffee houses/talent shows, and you'll see kids with just as much, and in many cases much more, talent. There were drummers, singers, guitar players (a few who have become quite "famous" in their own right) at my HS who make Miley and Beaver look like fools.

Right..... lots of talented people out there...no one is disputing that.  They are talented too. What's your point ?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2013, 01:42:11 PM »
LOL at grown men debating Miley Cyrus's singing credentials on a bodybuilding website.
P

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2013, 01:43:21 PM »
LOL at grown men debating Miley Cyrus's singing credentials on a bodybuilding website.

lol this

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2013, 01:45:12 PM »

Yes but I'm twice your size and better looking

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2013, 01:45:56 PM »
Awww how cute.. the fake half a rican got his panties in a bunch  :D

That pic looks a lot like your mugshot  ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2013, 01:47:22 PM »
Yes but I'm twice your size and better looking age

fixed
P

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2013, 02:12:00 PM »
Her musical talent is meager, at best. Her voice is average. And her ability to play guitar, etc. is no greater than thousands of others kids her age. And her records are so processed and produced it's not even funny.

Hope this helps.

She is doing something very very right, Given the fact that a bunch of jacked up dudes on a bodybuilding forum have started twenty threads about her in two weeks

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2013, 02:37:16 PM »
we re not the targeted audience tho. The targeted audience are teens the same age as her who grew up with her, identify with her and will buy her crap.

We re just discussing her because she s just another whore showing her ass and that's what middle aged men with nothing better to do talk about on weekends.
Is she a good role model for girls, teens? Is she bangable? No, and no. Is she a star child badly imitating madonna and other whores ? yes. Is she selling ton of crap to dumb people with low standards? Yes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2013, 02:57:27 PM »
With minimal talent comes the necessity to create a spectacle

Exactly.  Those with the talent just show up and do their job.  Those without it make the biggest spectacle of themselves.

Somehow, Madonna did this with dignity.  That's what it is.  She looks like a teenager with no dignity.  Madonna, she looked like a sexual woman.  This Miley just looks like a girl trying to get attention at prom when nobody will dance with her.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2013, 02:59:44 PM »
i love her young face shes so virgin like but stupid=perfect
A

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2013, 04:00:01 PM »
Miley is best.

TEAM MILEY

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2013, 07:36:34 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2013, 07:57:21 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2013, 07:59:50 PM »
The younger neegul doesn't seem especially enthralled.  :-\

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2013, 08:03:19 PM »
Never heard her sing a note. I just know she's trying too hard to be sexy. And it ain't working.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2013, 08:09:11 PM »
no thank you
a