Author Topic: just curious...  (Read 6482 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
just curious...
« on: September 22, 2013, 04:39:06 AM »
what would i need to take to hit 90 kilo RIPPED?

i hit 69 kilo ripped in may, and i'm pretty damn sure that this dbol i'm taking now can take me to 75 kilo ripped, and maybe even 80 kilo ripped, but to hit 90 kilo ripped i'm sure that i'll need more than just dbol

also, 90 kilo ripped is ideal for me and my frame IMHO and any more than that would make me lose aesthetics and i'm damn sure of this as well

yeah, i know i'll probably need injectables for this, so i'm curious what you dudes would suggest, and how much of it that i'll need

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: just curious...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 06:08:51 AM »
TREN ACE

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 07:50:53 AM »
There isn't going to be one magic drug that will get you there. It'll pretty much be a cocktail of drugs dosed high enough. Some things will get you there faster, but the key is consistency, time, and frequent jabs.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 08:03:47 AM »
how high?

maybe 1000 grams total?

i'm on 40 mg of dbol now so that puts me @ roughly 300 grams per week at the moment

i've seen quite a few sources say something like 1,500 grams is enough for "big" guys ie. 100 kilo and over

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 08:21:35 AM »
you have to stop playing around thinking youre edgy when you have shit foods and somewhat get away with it.

lol

you know me quite well i'd say ;D

2 years non stop on going from 250 weekly, slowly increasing to 1gramm or so.

to build muscle will take much gear and permanent flooding the body with tons of protein.or it will never,ever happen.

time,fod, no going off.slowly work dosage up.
increasing dosage too high too soon, all will fail very soon.

that's some good stuff right there dude, thanks :)

and no i ain't gonna go off

so go slowly from 250 to 1 gram is one of the keys then?

but how slow?

say from 250 to 500 after 4 months or 6 months?

and the same with going from 500 to 750 and then again from 750 to 1 gram?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 01:06:22 PM »
Again,Toss in your test,tren,real pharma Gh,real Igf1 and insulin. Remember you must have real pharma Gh with high use of test. You'll blow up real fast,products must be real.problem is must guys here play with poop,One has to understand that pharma Gh and top chef compounds bring the results,nothing special about the pro bodybuilder,only thing special is his ability to handle high dose year in and year out,most can't handle the sides and drop out.Nothing to do with genetics...LOL.

you're kidding right?

or maybe just trying to make a buck :D :D :D

for one to hit light-heavy ie. 198 @ 5-6% only roids are needed

slin, igf, and gh for a legit light-heavy lol

maybe to be 250 @ 5-6%, but not 198 lol

classic physique weight limit for one my height ie. 180 cm is 86 kg MAX, that's the cut-off weight right there

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 01:51:24 PM »
One thing dj,just so you understand I'm no shill,I never talk one time about a source. So I ask where do you come off with this just trying to make a buck. I never made one dollar from another bodybuilder I will do jack off videos and suck cock for money and ride a cock like seabiscuit but never sell gear nobody thinks I use I keep it low key like that. I look like a justin beiber with a mean mug. I do some rug munchin but that biz is not as good as the gay 4 pay suck dick business. Plus nobody rides a cock like me I be like go seabiscuit go!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 04:44:59 AM »
there's one thing i haven't really said before, and i think that it qualifies as great importance so here goes....

i have NEVER EVER really trained legs or even upper back really hard and serious (most my hard work was focused on pecs, and arms basically)

so.... IMHO i can probably gain 20 lean pounds just really focusing on squats and deads, which i am doing right now 8) again, if i keep this up and not switch around like i usually do, i'll probably be 160-165 RIPPED at the end of october when i post my update pics, last update pics is was 152 RIPPED)

and here's a real cool side note, these deads are making me damn wide :o :o :o

either them or the barbell squats, coz they are the only new exercises that i've been doing (about 3 weeks in on the squats and 2 weeks in on the deads)

and yeah, i train both lifts twice a week lol and i believe that i can do this coz i'm so fucking pathetically weak on both exercises :D :D :D on deads i pull a massive 110 kg (245 or so) for 6 reps LOL

once i'm pulling 180 kg (bout 400 pounds) for 5-6 reps, then i will maybe be strong enough to train them just once a week or so

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 05:33:11 AM »
found some pretty cool strength charts here, and my bench is at the advanced level, while my dead is at the intermediate level and my squat is at the novice level LOL

bench:

120    150    185    255    320

squat:

110    205    250    340    445

dead:

135    255    295    410    520

first number is untrained, 2nd is novice, 3rd is intermediate, 4th is advanced, 5th is ELITE

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 08:54:45 AM »
Those strength charts are kind of a joke

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 10:05:09 AM »
Those strength charts are kind of a joke

they are for a 75 kg (165 pound fella)

here's the breakdown for a 100 kg (220 pound fella)

bench:

140    185    225    305    380

squat:

130    245    300    410    530

dead:

165    305    350    480    585

and btw, they are for passed lifts in a sanctioned meet without and equipement, raw lifts

bench is with a full 2 second pause at the chest to even extension

squat is to parallel without knee wraps or a belt

dead is a dead

Eric

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 10:23:34 AM »
dont remember your pics big guy

nice meltdown by the way

fuck off back to gh 15s site and suck cock over there

you cant beat this twink
my eyes  :'( permanently scarred. Gross.

Eric

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2013, 05:39:38 AM »
lots of elves scared to post pics in this thread

fucking cowards  ;D
Serious? You must be joking. I wouldn't like twice at you if we were in the same gym, except, maybe at your tatas as they swing around between sets

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2013, 11:12:30 AM »
Keep this thread on track.

Don't turn this into a pissing match.

I don't care if you guys want to post here, but this isn't the place to push the gh15 agenda anymore.

8)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2013, 11:20:55 AM »
dj,

If you haven't trained back and have a narrow frame you will never have a wide back....must develop it when younger or it will not respond now.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 12:33:28 PM »
dj,

If you haven't trained back and have a narrow frame you will never have a wide back....must develop it when younger or it will not respond now.

you will change your mind when you see my update pic

mark my words 8)

p.s. my lats are better than my chest and my chest is a very good body part on me

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2013, 01:35:09 PM »
here's me as a natty bout 12-13 years ago

there's some upper lat there i'd say, but just don't look at them calves too much lol

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2013, 02:06:15 PM »
Keep this thread on track.

Don't turn this into a pissing match.

I don't care if you guys want to post here, but this isn't the place to push the gh15 agenda anymore.

So what I suck off  gh15,always want to stay on his cock!and talk compounds while he splits me up the middle,Want all  young and coming up bodybuilders to know how we do alot of gay sex,I do it for cash except for my man GHsmalldick15,stay on that dick always,never slip off that small 3In cock. They attack me like a pack of angry wolves,Why? Because I speak Bullshit and tell the truth about gay 4 pay and male prostitution in this business. Check all the words in my posts I have a agenda try to sell alot of drugs so I can buy more drugs for me! I need more EQ,Tren,HGH,Real Kigtropin, Primo,Masteron, Supedrol and please make it strango gear if you want to send me a surprise order just PM me for addy

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2013, 02:14:13 PM »
here's me as a natty bout 12-13 years ago

there's some upper lat there i'd say, but just don't look at them calves too much lol

Damn Bro your hot I would give you a Blow for free but of course if you has a vial of EQ I would let you nutt on my chin.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2013, 03:21:34 PM »
I know why you are here.

Just keep your agenda out of these threads.

8)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2013, 04:49:51 PM »
Gh15 solicits another addict.....score.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2013, 05:36:19 PM »
Very wrong sir,I shill for no one,Mod ask to stay on topic. This fella look to gain forty pounds ripped mass,Question? Do you have anything to offer,or you just here to play games. Lets talk about the compounds and exercise he needs to get it. That is all.

I don't take AAS....not opposed just dont trust the quality. Trying to avoid injecting AIDS laced monkey piss for $500.00 US

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2013, 05:55:50 PM »
I don't take AAS....not opposed just dont trust the quality. Trying to avoid injecting AIDS laced monkey piss for $500.00 US

Me too, I suck dick for AAS and do mad gay 4 pay i don;t want aid either I get monthly HIV screens and try to blow my doctor for oxandrolone and HGH scripts has not worked yet so I go with chinese because it is cheap and I can afford it I sell ass for cheap and do as much gay 4 pay as I can but I use so much AAS and HGH I don't have much cash.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2013, 06:19:10 PM »
Ok,I see you just play games. Isee doctor on regular basis,pharma Watson test, compound pharma Anavar and same with Deca,Real gh from pharma,What monkey piss,you have many options out there,Why the games?

What games? US physicians don't put their medical licenses in danger by prescribing test, hgh etc......and the "I want to be shredded and vascular with size" argument hasn't worked for me so far. I though about catching AIDS so I can have all the hgh I want but I'm just plain lazy ::)

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2013, 12:15:08 AM »
dont remember your pics big guy

nice meltdown by the way

fuck off back to gh 15s site and suck cock over there

you cant beat this twink

Lol, oh fuck.  CSLOW the sequel.